Author Topic: "Taking Liberty"  (Read 805 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Taking Liberty"
« on: June 24, 2012, 05:05:17 PM »
How private property in America is being abolished

It's a .pdf file (a warning because I hate them).

One hour before the U.S. Senate was to adopt the United Nations treaty on Biodiversity, Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson (R-TX) went to the floor with a 300-plus-page draft copy of Chapter 10 of the United Nations Global Biodiversity Assessment and a 4'x6' poster.

The poster showed the lower 48 states overlaid with hundreds of red islands representing wilderness areas interconnected by thousands of red ribbions called corridors, all surrounded by yellow buffer zones.  Small green patches were "human occupation zones."  The agenda was so outrageous it would have been discounted except that Sen. Hutchinson had the proof in her hands.  The date was Sept. 29, 1994, and the agenda was called the Wildlands Project.

I have not been able to find a way to reproduce THE MAP (on the very first page), so, please, go see for yourself exactly what Agenda 21 looks like, some of the elements of which have been implemented by every administration, especially the present one, since and starting with Clinton, despite no Senate ratification
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 05:18:24 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: "Taking Liberty"
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 05:11:12 PM »
We always come aorund to the great debate over the fat/lazy/stupid Americans and the fat/lazy/stupid representatives that look the other way at this crap...honestly, I just don't know what it takes...qand it has taken massive steps in the wrong direction under this lawless regime...

Who is pushing back?  What is being done?  What does it take to shake people out of their sloth?

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE!!!

OK, sorry about the panic attack, but apart from us and people we know who are concerned...where is the outrage?  Run low on ice cream and people are ready to riot...take our liberty and...

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 05:17:51 PM »
This is what the Feds "own" as of 2004 ...

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 08:26:37 PM »
 ::bashing:: ::gaah::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 10:31:24 PM »

It appears California began as a trendsetter or is 1850 the actual
year demarking the beginning of the end of the Republic and the
beginning of a Central Federal Authority (CFA)?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 07:30:52 AM »
There ought to be a war.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 10:36:42 PM »
Just out of curiosity, what makes Nevada so special the gov't wants 87.5% of it?  Most of that state is pretty desolate.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 11:31:59 PM »
By value, gold is by far the most important mineral mined. In 2004, 6,800,000 ounces (190,000,000 g) of gold worth $2.84 billion were mined in Nevada, and the state accounted for 8.7% of world gold production (see Gold mining in Nevada). Silver is a distant second, with 10,300,000 ounces (290,000,000 g) worth $69 million mined in 2004 (see Silver mining in Nevada).[46] Other minerals mined in Nevada include construction aggregates, copper, gypsum, diatomite and lithium.

Wiki.  Sue me.

And, just because they can.