Author Topic: Killed my first liberal today...  (Read 732 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Killed my first liberal today...
« on: July 17, 2012, 02:20:12 PM »
Yes he was doing what all vermin do, invite themselves in and steal your food(garden) supplies with out so much as a hello, can I get a bite to eat. I picked him up and left him up in the top of the yard where hopefully some opportunistic fax of hawk will feed off him. ::rockets::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Killed my first liberal today...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 03:38:52 PM »
You did more to defend yourself and your property than these folks did...

Family returns home from living away to find that squatters bought their house for $5,000

...'We show up at the house and we say "Look, I'm Troy Donovan, this is my wife Dayna, we own this home,"' Mr Donovan told CBS Denver.

That did not persuade the residents- named Jose Rafael Leyva-Caraveo, Veronica Fernandez-Beleta, and several children- as they did not leave.

'I told her "What you’re doing is wrong, it’s illegal. I would really like you to move out of the home or we will take legal action against you,"' Mrs Donovan told Ms Fernandez-Beleta during a conversation on the property.

If it was me, the conversation would have been more like, "Leave my home NOW! I've got a gun, and I don't want to use it, but you are home invaders, and if you refuse to leave, I WILL Shoot! Now! Leave!"

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 04:18:23 PM »
You did more to defend yourself and your property than these folks did...

'I told her "What you’re doing is wrong, it’s illegal. I would really like you to move out of the home or we will take legal action against you,"' Mrs Donovan told Ms Fernandez-Beleta during a conversation on the property.

That sort of thing happened all of the time during WWII - You made sure you always traveled with the deed to your house.Otherwise people fleeing an attack would return to find squatters. I have seriously considered booby trapping my places to deal with such an intrusion.  Overcome by Fumes?  Poisoned Whiskey?  Too bad. You deserve it.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 04:43:02 PM »
Poisoned whiskey, heh, cruel, I like it!  (Lock the good stuff up!)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.