Author Topic: Truck 793 - Built by the Obama DEA  (Read 1667 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Truck 793 - Built by the Obama DEA
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2012, 06:57:37 AM »
   Commandeered by one of his drivers, who was secretly working with federal agents, the truck had been hauling marijuana from the border as part of an undercover operation. And without Patty's knowledge, the Drug Enforcement Administration was paying his driver, Lawrence Chapa, to use the truck to bust traffickers.`

True Story:

I knew a Colombian guy from Florida who was a painting contractor. One of his employees was using the painting van on the weekends to supplement his minimum wage by trucking coke. When the Feds busted the employee, he cops a plea and tells the Feds what they want to hear: His boss was a major Colombian drug smuggler. The DEA raids the boss' house, find nothing, but indict Luis on cocaine trafficking 'conspiracy' charges. He spends the next ten years locked up, all on the basis of a lie by a guy caught with drugs.

Seems like financial records would have set him free. But I guess logic doesn't apply here.
Not in this country now and for the last century. If you believe that sovereign states would willingly give up their representative participation in the federal government than you have lost your marbles. Since the deemed passing of the 17th amendment, the country has been traveling down the road towards statism.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Truck 793 - Built by the Obama DEA
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2012, 08:32:18 AM »

Seems like financial records would have set him free. But I guess logic doesn't apply here.

Feds assume that drug dealers don't put their cash in the bank. He really lived a modest life. They kept telling him they would give him a break if he told them where the (non-existent) cash was.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.