Author Topic: Wikileaks Founder Gets Asylum, Requests He Be Killed  (Read 514 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Wikileaks Founder Gets Asylum, Requests He Be Killed
« on: August 20, 2012, 10:10:26 AM »
LINK

“As WikiLeaks stands under threat, so does the freedom of expression and the health of our societies,” said Assange.

“We must use this moment to articulate the choice that is before the government of the United States of America. Will it return to and reaffirm the values it was founded on? Or will it lurch off the precipice dragging us all into a dangerous and oppressive world in which journalists fall silent under the fear of prosecution and citizens must whisper in the dark?”

“I say that it must turn back,” he continued. “I ask President Obama to do the right thing. The United States must renounce its witch hunt against WikiLeaks. The United States must dissolve its FBI investigation. The United States must vow that it will not seek to prosecute our staff or our supporters.”

Assange, who was recently granted political asylum by the government of Ecuador, has been held up in the country’s embassy in London since June 19, 2012. The UK has stated that it will not grant Assange safe passage out of the country.

A drone strike (or a late night visit from the Navy Seals) would be the right thing to do. His head on a pike would be the right thing to do. Disemboweling him and making him watch would be the right thing to do.

This cretin thinks he can indirectly kill dozens of our covert operatives, call it freedom of expression and suffer no consequences?

I would put him and Bradley Manning in a room with two knives and tell them that whoever survived would only suffer castration rather than death.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Wikileaks Founder Gets Asylum, Requests He Be Killed
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 11:11:58 AM »
...I would put him and Bradley Manning in a room with two knives and tell them that whoever survived would only suffer castration rather than death.

...and then kill the winner anyway.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 11:38:08 AM »
 ::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 08:16:00 PM »
...I would put him and Bradley Manning in a room with two knives and tell them that whoever survived would only suffer castration rather than death.

...and then kill the winner anyway.

Televised of course.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie