Author Topic: Chuck Norris - "The most important election of our lifetime"  (Read 817 times)

CatholicCrusader

Chuck Norris - "The most important election of our lifetime"
« on: September 12, 2012, 03:43:12 PM »

Chuck Norris on Huckabee - "This is the most important election of our lifetime" - 9/9/2012

Chuck Norris on Huckabee - "This is the most important election of our lifetime" - 9/9/2012

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Chuck Norris - "The most important election of our lifetime"
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 06:53:57 PM »
I've all this before.  So have the people who ignore it every time it is uttered.  Getting the SCoaMF out is mandatory, expecting a miracle under Romney though is IMO exhibiting a level of delusion usually only found in the fevered minds of leftist tools.  Too many people still think bad politicians can be survived and things will get better.  When the fundamentals do not change, when the bureaucracy is left intact, when support systems for stupidity are maintained...expecting things will be better and we will not pay a steep price is...insane.

It is one of those "I'll beleive the American people are serious when I see it" situations.

Same old same old...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 08:15:41 PM »
I've all this before.  So have the people who ignore it every time it is uttered.  Getting the SCoaMF out is mandatory, expecting a miracle under Romney though is IMO exhibiting a level of delusion usually only found in the fevered minds of leftist tools.  Too many people still think bad politicians can be survived and things will get better.  When the fundamentals do not change, when the bureaucracy is left intact, when support systems for stupidity are maintained...expecting things will be better and we will not pay a steep price is...insane.

It is one of those "I'll beleive the American people are serious when I see it" situations.

Same old same old...

Fight the obama regime or fight the old guard pubbies. Either way we are in for a fight.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 09:25:21 PM »

It would behoove Chuck to find out who
provides Capt. Kirk with his toupees.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 07:02:41 AM »

Same old same old...

Fight the obama regime or fight the old guard pubbies. Either way we are in for a fight.

Aye.

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... they can't get away this time." - Lieutenant General Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 07:03:11 AM »

It would behoove Chuck to find out who
provides Capt. Kirk with his toupees.

::hysterical::

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 07:36:01 AM »

Patience is a virtue. In 2010 we got a whole lot of new fresh faced "pubbies".

Change does not happen over night.

See all the new faces of people of all colors at the GOP convention. A black female Mormon!! Who'd have thunk it. A female Indian governor of the Sikh religion. That would have been unthinkable 40 years ago.

Be patient. The Republican party is rising from the ashes, slowly to be sure, but rising all the same. When the minoroties start to flock to us that will be the end of the Left. All they have is propoganda. We have facts.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 08:05:09 AM »

Patience is a virtue. In 2010 we got a whole lot of new fresh faced "pubbies".

Change does not happen over night.

See all the new faces of people of all colors at the GOP convention. A black female Mormon!! Who'd have thunk it. A female Indian governor of the Sikh religion. That would have been unthinkable 40 years ago.

Be patient. The Republican party is rising from the ashes, slowly to be sure, but rising all the same. When the minoroties start to flock to us that will be the end of the Left. All they have is propoganda. We have facts.

Until then.....we will still need to battle the old guard. Some with  distinguished careers (like tennessee's own Lamar Alexander) who have grown soft in thier old age.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 10:31:38 AM »
We have nothing like the decades of time it will take for incremental pushback. We are very close to the endgame now.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 11:42:58 AM »
Fire in all directions, chances are you'll hit more valid targets than not...