Author Topic: I Am Beginning To Feel The Effects Of Obama Incompetence Fatigue  (Read 2827 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
Re: I Am Beginning To Feel The Effects Of Obama Incompetence Fatigue
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 05:40:12 PM »
Hi, LadyVirginia.  You might consider posting in the "How We Got Here" thread.  (Same goes for other newbies.)
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2011, 05:58:17 PM »
Welcome, LadyV. Let us know if we can be of any service as you get to know you're way around.

::newyear::

Why thank you. I'm looking to get comfortable here!
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2011, 06:51:50 PM »
Welcome, LadyV. Let us know if we can be of any service as you get to know you're way around.

::newyear::

Why thank you. I'm looking to get comfortable here!

Kick off the shoes relax.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 08:05:24 PM »
HotAir has had the Obamateurism of the Day and the Obamateurism of the Week to point out all things neophyte about (mostly) Toonces and his crew. The last few weeks, though, the admin is moving into uncharted territory.

The reaction to Japan, the middle east (Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, etc.), the economy, and so on is rapidly moving from the amateur hour to full blown monkey tilt. It's not just a gaffe here or there anymore or an occasional misstep. It's like everyone in the admin is trying to outdo Biden for most stupid exec. Today I heard on exchange on Limbaugh between Blitzer and (deputy nat. sec. adv.) McDonough that was exactly what I am trying to describe...

[blockquote]RUSH: Our audio sound bite roll today, folks, is delicious.  An Obama montage from March the 3rd and March 21st.  This is a short little montage of Obama talking about US policy toward Khadafy.

OBAMA:  Colonel Khadafy needs to step down from power and leave.  It is US policy that Khadafy needs to go.  Moammar Khadafy has lost legitimacy to lead, and he must leave.

RUSH:  Of course they've also said no, he doesn't have to leave.  If he ends up remaining he better let people say bad things about him.  So up next a hilarious roster of sound bites.  First the deputy national security advisor saying that regime change is not our mission.  After you just heard this montage of Obama saying Khadafy needs to step down, Khadafy needs to go, that's our policy, Khadafy's lost legitimacy, this is Denis McDonough last night, Wolf Blitzer, CNN, The Situation Room.

MCDONOUGH:  We're not setting out with a policy of regime change here.  We set out a very defined goal here, which is we have shaped the environment and enable our international partners to take over the no-fly zone.

RUSH:  Wolf Blitzer is apoplectic.  He can't believe this because he's heard the regime say, he's heard Obama say Khadafy's gotta go, he's gotta go, he's gotta go a number of times.  And here now is the deputy national security advisor McDonough saying, "We're not setting out with a policy of regime change."  Wolf says, "How many times has the president said over the past few weeks that Khadafy has to go?"

MCDONOUGH:  Well, I haven't counted, Wolf, maybe you have.

BLITZER:  At least a dozen.

MCDONOUGH:  Well, I take your word for it as I always do.

BLITZER:  Well, doesn't that mean regime change if Khadafy must go?

MCDONOUGH:  You asked whether it was an acceptable outcome, and what we've said is we've set out a very specific goal for our forces.  We have turned back the forces from Benghazi and we are on the verge now of being able to hand over the conduct of the no-fly zones to our allies.

RUSH:  Okay, it's a non-answer.  Wolf doesn't like it.  He asks again but he still gets no answer.

BLITZER:  But must Khadafy go?

MCDONOUGH:  Well, that's gonna be a determination for the Libyan people to make.

BLITZER:  But the president says he must go.

MCDONOUGH:  Well, the pres -- you know, I'm not gonna improve on that.  A good answer that the president gave on this question yesterday which I know you watched, which was obviously a part of his press conference --

BLITZER:  Is that US policy still that Khadafy must go?

MCDONOUGH:  Well, the president did outline exactly what our -- our policy view is --

BLITZER:  And he said Khadafy must go. 

MCDONOUGH:  Yeah.

RUSH: (laughing) Jeez.  We're listening to the deputy national security advisor, Denis McDonough, and this is friendly media.  Wolf Blitzer bending over backwards.  All you gotta do here, Denis, is echo what the president said, all you gotta do is say, "Yeah, it's regime change," but he won't say it.  And now, folks, we enter, Abbott and Costello territory.  Listen to this.

CALLER:  I don't want to be a pest, but if the policy is Khadafy must go, I assume that means regime change but you just said the policy was not regime change.

RUSH:  We're not pursuing regime change as a result of this military effort.  That's been quite clear since the president addressed it with the American people --

BLITZER:  But you aren't pursuing regime change separate from the military effort; is that correct?

MCDONOUGH:  Well, we're gonna bring a whole range of assets and efforts and resources to this -- to this important policy, Wolf, but it's not gonna be solely a military effort.
[/blockquote]

I'm just saying that all of a sudden there seems to be an acceleration in the stupid. At any moment I am expecting a beer summit to break out somewhere.

It's wearing me out. I am on stupid overload.

I think that I am going to go out in the woods this weekend and break in my new AR-15 with a couple of hundred rounds. I need to do something to break out of this funk.

Too much stupid.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2011, 08:16:04 PM »
HotAir has had the Obamateurism of the Day and the Obamateurism of the Week to point out all things neophyte about (mostly) Toonces and his crew. The last few weeks, though, the admin is moving into uncharted territory.

The reaction to Japan, the middle east (Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, etc.), the economy, and so on is rapidly moving from the amateur hour to full blown monkey tilt. It's not just a gaffe here or there anymore or an occasional misstep. It's like everyone in the admin is trying to outdo Biden for most stupid exec. Today I heard on exchange on Limbaugh between Blitzer and (deputy nat. sec. adv.) McDonough that was exactly what I am trying to describe...

[blockquote]RUSH: Our audio sound bite roll today, folks, is delicious.  An Obama montage from March the 3rd and March 21st.  This is a short little montage of Obama talking about US policy toward Khadafy.

OBAMA:  Colonel Khadafy needs to step down from power and leave.  It is US policy that Khadafy needs to go.  Moammar Khadafy has lost legitimacy to lead, and he must leave.

RUSH:  Of course they've also said no, he doesn't have to leave.  If he ends up remaining he better let people say bad things about him.  So up next a hilarious roster of sound bites.  First the deputy national security advisor saying that regime change is not our mission.  After you just heard this montage of Obama saying Khadafy needs to step down, Khadafy needs to go, that's our policy, Khadafy's lost legitimacy, this is Denis McDonough last night, Wolf Blitzer, CNN, The Situation Room.

MCDONOUGH:  We're not setting out with a policy of regime change here.  We set out a very defined goal here, which is we have shaped the environment and enable our international partners to take over the no-fly zone.

RUSH:  Wolf Blitzer is apoplectic.  He can't believe this because he's heard the regime say, he's heard Obama say Khadafy's gotta go, he's gotta go, he's gotta go a number of times.  And here now is the deputy national security advisor McDonough saying, "We're not setting out with a policy of regime change."  Wolf says, "How many times has the president said over the past few weeks that Khadafy has to go?"

MCDONOUGH:  Well, I haven't counted, Wolf, maybe you have.

BLITZER:  At least a dozen.

MCDONOUGH:  Well, I take your word for it as I always do.

BLITZER:  Well, doesn't that mean regime change if Khadafy must go?

MCDONOUGH:  You asked whether it was an acceptable outcome, and what we've said is we've set out a very specific goal for our forces.  We have turned back the forces from Benghazi and we are on the verge now of being able to hand over the conduct of the no-fly zones to our allies.

RUSH:  Okay, it's a non-answer.  Wolf doesn't like it.  He asks again but he still gets no answer.

BLITZER:  But must Khadafy go?

MCDONOUGH:  Well, that's gonna be a determination for the Libyan people to make.

BLITZER:  But the president says he must go.

MCDONOUGH:  Well, the pres -- you know, I'm not gonna improve on that.  A good answer that the president gave on this question yesterday which I know you watched, which was obviously a part of his press conference --

BLITZER:  Is that US policy still that Khadafy must go?

MCDONOUGH:  Well, the president did outline exactly what our -- our policy view is --

BLITZER:  And he said Khadafy must go.  

MCDONOUGH:  Yeah.

RUSH: (laughing) Jeez.  We're listening to the deputy national security advisor, Denis McDonough, and this is friendly media.  Wolf Blitzer bending over backwards.  All you gotta do here, Denis, is echo what the president said, all you gotta do is say, "Yeah, it's regime change," but he won't say it.  And now, folks, we enter, Abbott and Costello territory.  Listen to this.

CALLER:  I don't want to be a pest, but if the policy is Khadafy must go, I assume that means regime change but you just said the policy was not regime change.

RUSH:  We're not pursuing regime change as a result of this military effort.  That's been quite clear since the president addressed it with the American people --

BLITZER:  But you aren't pursuing regime change separate from the military effort; is that correct?

MCDONOUGH:  Well, we're gonna bring a whole range of assets and efforts and resources to this -- to this important policy, Wolf, but it's not gonna be solely a military effort.
[/blockquote]

I'm just saying that all of a sudden there seems to be an acceleration in the stupid. At any moment I am expecting a beer summit to break out somewhere.

It's wearing me out. I am on stupid overload.

I think that I am going to go out in the woods this weekend and break in my new AR-15 with a couple of hundred rounds. I need to do something to break out of this funk.

Too much stupid.

Isn't this what he does when he says to a crowd"LET ME PERFECTLY CLEAR".
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2011, 08:25:17 PM »

I will since I don't have to worry about up and down thumbs.  heeheehee ::whoohoo::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2011, 08:36:23 PM »

I will since I don't have to worry about up and down thumbs.  heeheehee ::whoohoo::

No thumbs just smilies  ::slapfight::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2011, 08:57:16 PM »

And that made me happy when I discovered them here ::beertoast::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2011, 09:30:03 PM »

And that made me happy when I discovered them here ::beertoast::

Welcome to the club.   ::guitar::