Author Topic: I Am Beginning To Feel The Effects Of Obama Incompetence Fatigue  (Read 2828 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
You know, that point where you want to feel embarrassed for our country, where you want to feel ashamed (yet again) of the administration, where you just can't believe that Obama and his merry band of nincompoops have stepped in it again...and you just are too worn out by it all to give a sh*t.

I'm sure that I will feel outrage again.

But today I am so overwhelmed by the sheer moronic incompetency of it all...I'm just worn out. I need a rest from the stupid.

Please, let them all just put a cork in it for a day or two.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: I Am Beginning To Feel The Effects Of Obama Incompetence Fatigue
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 08:55:29 PM »
I feel ya brother.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 08:59:22 PM »
Oh, and how!

These are the dead-dog tired, Calgon take me away, days.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 09:19:52 PM »
Listen here and listen good. Somebody needs to slap some damn tone into yo sorry tired azzes. Look, I expect this from some B level commentors over at C-Talk, but honestly. Sounds like Evon done come in here and impersonated our leader and his two moderators.

Tone!

Tone!

Tone!

Now get over yo selves and get back to smackin some proglodyte azzes.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 09:23:12 PM »
OWOWOW!!

Thanks, BigAl; needed that.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 09:33:10 PM »
I mean it.

It's really wearing me down.

I just want to grab the "stupid" dial and give it a big counterclockwise twist. There is, apparently, only just so much "stupid" that I can tolerate and, never having reached this point before, I am suddenly overwhelmed by the sheer retarded-ness of it all.

I guess I should be grateful that the dumbass in chief is in the top percentile for "lazy" and takes off so much. He really does treat the job as if it's a nine to five, Monday through Friday thing. But sadly, his bench is made up of people who, with few exceptions, are dimmer bulbs than he is. So even when he isn't around to lackadaisically stir the pot of domestic and foreign non-policy his minions seem to be up to the task of aping his particular brand of mental somnolence.

The Obama brand has shoved the Overton Window of executive branch idiocy so far in the wrong direction that Jimmy Carter can forget about being viewed as America's worst president and can now focus on wondering if he will be remembered for anything at all.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 09:37:39 PM »

What I feel is betrayed by the lying congressional leadership. Boehner seconded by Cantor the Lavender Whip, not heeding the election, the voice of the people, stiffing Bachmann out of her rightful committee assignment and NOT DEFUNDING OBAMA-CARE, when they had the votes.

The system is not broken, it functions; it's the operators.  That video of West telling of the 20 newly elected TeaParty members whipped by Cantor into line and saying - when they get home you need to talk to them.

Yeah, I'm sick of Obama but everytime I think of his antics I remember it's our people letting him get away with it.  They are worse than he is.  He told us day one what he was going to do. Our people said they were going to stop him and they stabbed us in the back.

I've got no slumped shoulders today, there's work to do.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 04:30:33 AM »
Well, trapeze, maybe this isn't the best time to break this to you, but...

http://nation.foxnews.com/fbi/2011/03/23/woman-tied-911-fannie-mae-obamas-fbi-shortlist

Words fail me.  They're cranking the stupid dial to 11.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 06:04:59 AM »
It was one thing to be hated by morons around the world . I could deal with that . But to be laughed at by those same morons because of the dumb things Stymie does is a bit too much .

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 06:07:33 AM »
Trap: You hsould probably take some time an go fishing or whatever perks you up. Certainly a battle with the fishes will be more logical opposition than the current regime. I feel your pain brother.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 12:21:38 PM »
Yeah, circling the drain blows...and that's all ya see when proglodyte trash is running wild...

When it gets too much...blow off some steam...do whatever makes you happy...take a break!

Lately for me this has typically resulted in a trip to the range.  I gotta build my own some day...I love the range...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 12:35:04 PM »
...Lately for me this has typically resulted in a trip to the range.  I gotta build my own some day...I love the range...
I have a friend who lives pretty far out in the country. His neighbor built a range in his basement, and we got the walk-through when he was building the house. It's basically a 100' tunnel about 5' diameter with a target-sender. The cool thing is, at the end of the tunnel, there's a ladder that goes to the surface and comes out in an out-building that looks like an ordinary storage shed. That way, if there's ever a home invasion, they can make their way to the shed, and either escape from there, or recapture the house from the outside. He lives on top of a tall bluff with great visibility in all directions too. I'm extremely envious.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 12:52:17 PM »
If you ever get down, thinking America is done for because leftists control so much, you need the occasional jolt to the system.

Where doesn the world turn, when they need a supercomputer MacGyvered together?  Do you turn to a room full of Poli Sci retards, coming up with the name to the next war? coughodysseydawncough No no no.  You turn to the US Air Force

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/03/23/no-joke-air-force-actually-creates-supercomputer-from-playstations/#more-36520

Dam, I can still be proud to be American, on some days.  ::USA::

Now if they just tell me they did that, to try out the long delayed Falcon 5.0 I'd be that much happier.  ::hysterical::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 01:48:24 PM »
I mean it.

It's really wearing me down.

I just want to grab the "stupid" dial and give it a big counterclockwise twist. There is, apparently, only just so much "stupid" that I can tolerate and, never having reached this point before, I am suddenly overwhelmed by the sheer retarded-ness of it all.

I guess I should be grateful that the dumbass in chief is in the top percentile for "lazy" and takes off so much. He really does treat the job as if it's a nine to five, Monday through Friday thing. But sadly, his bench is made up of people who, with few exceptions, are dimmer bulbs than he is. So even when he isn't around to lackadaisically stir the pot of domestic and foreign non-policy his minions seem to be up to the task of aping his particular brand of mental somnolence.

The Obama brand has shoved the Overton Window of executive branch idiocy so far in the wrong direction that Jimmy Carter can forget about being viewed as America's worst president and can now focus on wondering if he will be remembered for anything at all.

Walk away from it shut the TV off and radio and just clear your head. I went fishing in the middle of the day for a couple of hours and just let it go. It helps. Hell I even mow when the lawn doesn't need it just walk away.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 03:30:52 PM »
Sorry, guys.

Don't get the idea that I'm depressed. I'm not.

I'm just worn out from the stupid.

At first it was kind of funny.  You know, like when he picked Biden as his running mate. And all of the bowing and scraping in front of tin horn dictators and despots. And the endless golf. And the over-the-top parties. And so on and so on.

But lately the joke is wearing thin with me. I am having a hard time laughing it off because there is just so much of it. I am being overwhelmed by the stupid.

I have to believe that it wouldn't be so bad if Toonces was properly disparaged by late night comedians. It wouldn't be so bad if MFMers would even stop carrying water for him...(I'm not suggesting that they start criticizing him, although that would be nice...I'm just fed up with them making excuses for him).

This is the biggest "emperor has no clothes" moment in history. This guy is standing butt naked for the whole world to see and no one in the MFM has the stones to even mention it. And he does it every single waking hour of the day. Every day.

He is a laughingstock and is, by extension, making our country a laughingstock and there's just too much of it. There's no let up. He just won't stop for even a day. Every single day another big heaping helping of stupid is served up like so much dog-sh*t-in-a-flaming-bag-on-your-front-step.

We all put up with the GWB-is-an-idiot for eight years and it was tolerable because he wasn't an idiot. He actually conducted himself with dignity and took the job and the office of the president seriously. He made mistakes, sure. I don't need to go down that path right now and I won't. But he wasn't a never-ending conveyor belt of retardedness. Bill Clinton wasn't either. Sure, he was an ass and a disgusting lib but he wasn't a stupid son of a bitch. I wasn't ashamed of him to the point where I just couldn't take it anymore.

I tried to put my finger on the last time that I felt this way and it was, sure enough, when JC was the prez. But, no way was even JC this godawful stupid. Toonces is several orders of magnitude more stupid than JC ever was. And that, as you know, is really saying a lot.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 04:14:44 PM »
JC was just stupid this guy is effing dangerous stupid.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

hemm

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 04:29:51 PM »
Stop yer whining.

Double down and have some faith. I give them 96 hours before they out do themselves.

AGAIN.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 05:25:21 PM »
I've never believed Obama was stupid or incompetent.  Well, he is, but that's not the main problem.  From the start, I have believed that he is evil.

And wearing us down is part of the plan.  He and his cronies and puppetmasters attack us from every direction simultaneously and never let up. 

They are trying to break our spirits.  That's a necessary prerequisite of totalitarianism.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 05:26:56 PM »
I know what you mean.  When I've worked with incompetent folks I could hold onto the hope that eventually the boss would figure it out and can him or her. We're stuck with this guy for two years. And then there's no guarantee the even more stupid people will boot him.  UGH.

But today this is what I feel like since hearing about the whole FBI joke:
 ::puke::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 05:28:29 PM »
Welcome, LadyV. Let us know if we can be of any service as you get to know you're way around.

::newyear::

- Thomas Jefferson