Author Topic: Guess who Obama is considering for FBI Director  (Read 1564 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
Guess who Obama is considering for FBI Director
« on: March 24, 2011, 04:41:41 AM »

Link

If a revised edition of The Peter Principle is ever published, she would get a whole chapter. Can anybody still doubt that Obama’s goal is nothing less than the destruction of the United States?
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Guess who Obama is considering for FBI Director
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 04:56:14 AM »
Jamie Gorelick? Wow. I guess he'll have to recess-appoint her sorry ass because the long knives are gonna come out at any confirmation hearing.

Bring. It. On. Bammy.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 06:01:38 AM »
I thought she had been consigned to "The Dust-Bin of History" but apparently not . I guess if Stymie can dredge up Marxism he can do the same with her .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 07:28:48 AM »
DOA
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 08:01:24 AM »
I think that if we truly knew the extent of this woman's involvement in the undermining of America's national security at multiple levels, she would be dragged up the gallows and sent straight to hell.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 08:18:21 AM »
If ever it were possible to point to the single most incompetent person ever associated with the United States government...

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 08:28:32 AM »
What's  REALLY  funny is that as a D.C. lawyer she represents BP !

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 12:16:57 PM »
If she made the short list..... ::rolllaughing::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 12:31:54 PM »
I was going to say; "talk about the fox watching the henhouse" but then I saw her picture and decided it wouldn't be appropriate.

What a joke!

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 04:02:44 PM »
If ever it were possible to point to the single most incompetent person ever associated with the United States government...

...then there would be too many to choose from. As stupid a pick as Gore lick is for ANYTHING, she is merely the latest in a very long and undistinguished list of screw ups and losers that have been both nominated and approved for numerous admin positions.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Janny

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 04:38:47 PM »
I think that if we truly knew the extent of this woman's involvement in the undermining of America's national security at multiple levels, she would be dragged up the gallows and sent straight to hell.

My thoughts, exactly, when I saw this story on HotAir. I would think Obama had gone even further off the deep end, but then I consider the two winners losers he appointed to the SCOTUS.  ::bashing:: ::bashing::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 05:07:45 PM »
I'm thinking that the WH works off a very short list of "friends".  Since The One Currently President doesn't appear to work too hard such a list cuts down on having to miss tee times.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 05:31:23 PM »

I heard this on Rush this morning and got a cold chill. Why don't they just pardon Charles Manson for cripesake?

(I know - don't give them any ideas)  ::rant::

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 05:42:21 PM »
I won't be a bit surprised if Obama pardons Mumia Abu-Jamal before leaving office.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 05:58:31 PM »
I won't be a bit surprised if Obama pardons Mumia Abu-Jamal before leaving office.

I wouldn't be surprised if he encouraged leftist agitators to riot before leaving office.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 07:53:29 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised if he encouraged leftist agitators to riot before leaving office.

That!

And I think more than Mimia will be let out ahead of time to help lead the riots!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.