Author Topic: This blood is on your hands, Mr. President  (Read 2154 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
This blood is on your hands, Mr. President
« on: October 14, 2012, 06:45:34 AM »
Look at these men, Mr. President:

These four men are dead because of the negligence and incompetence of your administration, compounded by your naivete in believing that radical Islamists will accept Western freedoms and democracy. You claimed for almost two weeks that the attack on American soil, a consulate compound in a foreign country, was due to Muslim outrage over a third rate movie trailer that was seen by nobody. Was the date of the attack just a coincidence? September 11? Is your administration that incompetent?

Their blood is on your hands, Mr. President.

Ambassador Christopher Stevens

Glen Doherty

Sean Smith

Tyrone Woods

Four American heroes who did not have to die, in a volatile country over-run by Al-Qaeda, carrying weapons provided to them by your administration during a bloody theocratic revolution masquerading as a democratic uprising. The deaths of these four men are the consequences of your idiotic attempts to treat a bunch of 16th Century savages as equals to the rest of the Western World.

Whose bloody hand print was that on the consulate wall? Glen Doherty? Sean Smith? Tyrone Woods? Imagine how each man felt as he was dragged to certain death by a mob motivated more by anger for your killing of Osama Bin Laden and hatred for the West than some three minute movie clip. I suppose that the savages didn't catch your Cairo speech. This is the direct result of your complicity in the Arab Spring. Four needless deaths at the hands of those to whom you gave power and weapons in order to change the political structure in Libya. Ironically, isn't that just the action that you promised you would never do? In your Cairo speech?

« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 07:08:21 AM by BigAlSouth »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: This blood is on your hands, Mr. President
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 08:20:15 AM »
  Bumps in the road,
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 01:52:30 PM »
  Bumps in the road,

As seen by the SCofMF.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 07:50:57 PM »

Every time I see that bloody wall I get madder.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 07:36:28 AM »

Every time I see that bloody wall I get madder.

Every time I see the SCoaMF I get madder yet.  When his lips start to move I know the lies and hate and everything twisted and evil in mankind is about to make a noise...and I am livid!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 09:04:08 AM »
I saw a car yesterday with  a BO bumper sticker and I thought doesn't that person understand?  It isn't just about the same old stuff any more. I wondered how does that person defend BO's handing of Libya?

Any other president and the press would be sounding the drums for resignation...
but they made BO and they can't admit a mistake...

How do these people sleep at night?!?!? 

Everyone of those people in the press or administration who defends this president are accessories to his actions.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 11:03:12 AM »
I saw a car yesterday with  a BO bumper sticker and I thought doesn't that person understand?  It isn't just about the same old stuff any more. I wondered how does that person defend BO's handing of Libya?

Any other president and the press would be sounding the drums for resignation...

Everyone of those people in the press or administration who defends this president are accessories to his actions.

They blame it on the GOP cutting funding, citing this source:

http://www.drudge.com/news/161889/gop-cut-embassy-security-funding

ALERT:  This is not the real Drudge Report; it's another site calling itself "Drudge RETORT".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 11:23:34 AM »

ALERT:  This is not the real Drudge Report; it's another site calling itself "Drudge RETORT".

Sucky little wanna be pudknockers!  Digital Remora's, running a site for the brain-dead and otherwise cognitive-impaired trash of humanity!   ::)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 12:00:03 PM »

And the question for them is . . .

Why was Stevens there at all?
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 12:02:43 PM »

That's what I've been asking, too.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 12:03:01 PM »

yes.

WHY?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 12:05:27 PM »
A necessary sacrifice is all, nothing to see here, move along...especially YOU Mitt Romney!  Shame on you for running you mouth off!

/

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2012, 04:20:27 PM »
A necessary sacrifice is all, nothing to see here, move along...especially YOU Mitt Romney!  Shame on you for running you mouth off!

/

Oh, you be talkin up some conspiracy.

[blockquote]

The murder of Ambassador Stevens at Benghazi is Obama’s October Surprise gone bad, thanks to two former SEALS who were not supposed to be at Benghazi. But then I ran to the end of the story so let’s back fill the datapoints.

First President Morsi’s first public statement to us was that he wanted the blind imam who first bombed the WTC released. Now, Obama is forever dedicated to appeasing the Muslim world; bowing to them comes naturally to him. Obama knew that he had to obey Morsi’s request. However, he couldn’t release Omar Abdul-Rahman. There had to be a reason powerful enough to warrant his release. What better than to return to the Carter era of American hostages?

Obama saw a way to release the imam and secure his re-election in one act. Wheels were set in motion. Obama needed a cover story. The YouTube video that no one has seen, released in July. America could be shamed into releasing the imam, because someone posted an obscure video, and we have to follow Obama’s lead and bow to muslims.

Next, weaken the security at Benghazi by removing the security teams and employing Libyan bodyguards for the ambassador. In effect the embassy could not defend itself. The back channel had to be from the WH to the imam’s legal representatives. It was suggested that Obama needed a reason to release the imam that America could agree to. What better than hostages? They were informed that there were no security forces at Benghazi to defend Stevens, so over-run the embassy and take him hostage. Really easy.

What was not planned for were former SEALS Donerty and Woods. They were not part of Stevens security detail; they happened to be in Benghazi working for the CIA to located missing surface-to-air missiles.

So the terrorists plan the assault on the embassy thinking there would be no resistance. Well, two SEALS never backed down from defending America and Americans. These two heros gave their lives fighting to protect our embassy and our ambassador. No telling how many peaceful muslims they transported to the after life. However, the terrorists who thought this was just a walk in the park now sought out the Americans to kill them not hold them captive. The overthrow went from hostage taking to killing.

Now the WH knew the plan had blown up. There were no hostages only dead Americans. How to cover? Roll out the 14 minute video, no one has seen, as the cause. The WH cover up was in play.

With the killing of Ambassador Stevens, there could be no exchange, no October Surprise. Oh, what was the October Surprise? Well, Obama would spend a month negotiating with the terrorists for the release of Ambassador Stevens and, finally, and after his focused efforts on saving Stevens’ live, Stevens would be released just before the election. Obama would have sucked out all the energy from the campaign as everyone would be watching him, the Nobel Peace Prize winner, negotiate for the release of Stevens. The world would applaud him, the muslim would have their murderous imam back, he would be reelected and the destruction of America who go on.

We can only thank every day these SEALS for defending America with their lives.

A lot of datapoints, Benghazi, President Morsi, SEALS, blind iman, 14 minute You Tube video; withdrawal of security from embassy, October surprise and Obama’s October surprise.

Wonder which story makes more sense? Mine of the one the WH spins every day that keeps changing as the lies are exposed.
[/blockquote]

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2012, 04:54:11 PM »
I think that is a bit far-fetched. I'm going with Smitty @ TheOtherMcCain

First of all, I don’t believe this. This sounds like a fantastic movie plot. This is one of those tritely plausible connections of dots by some external observer. The idea that any government leaders of any party would play such high-stakes games with peoples’ lives (as opposed to the individually low-stakes games of ObamaCare) is revolting, even for a figure like #OccupyResoluteDesk.

Should any plot as wild and fragile as this one have been driving Benghazi-quiddick (unlike a -gate, we have a death toll) then facts are likely to leak out. You just can’t coordinate across that many agencies without leaving loose information.

God rest those who died in Benghazi.

http://theothermccain.com/2012/10/14/benghazi-tinfoil-fez/
--------------

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2012, 05:34:53 PM »

I agree it's a bit far fetched but it is a good read.
They are running around like cat wranglers right
now trying to corral whatever truths are running
around.   
            BENGHAZIGATE! 

Barry's tried to throw the CIA and State and the
Clinton's under the bus at the same time.  That
is one hell of a hard pull. The cats will get out of
the bag and he will be the butt of the retaliation.
                                                                     BENGHAZIGATE! 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 06:20:28 PM »
The big problem with that scenario is the fallout on the intelligence side, they would need an inside man to cleanse the fingerprints, not that it is impossible but highly improbable, who would align themselves with such an insane idea?  The other thing dooming it is the fact that trading the blind jihadi for hostages would obliterate standing policy going back decades and selling it to the American people very problematic.  Having said that I cannot put insane and problematic to the side when talking about this walking diaper stain of an Administration, but I don't see it.  I think something may have been afoot and I think the video is prime patsy candidate number one.  I think the whole libiot diseased thinking (shared by PaulBots BTW) that America has enemies because of its behavior and presence in the Musloid world was meant to be Obama's rallying cry to change decades of policy and that withdrawl from this part of the world and appeasement and negotiation with the 7th century barbarians would be established US policy for the near term and used for domestic political consumption as a swat down of those pesky Musloid-enraging Republicans advocating just more of the hate and division that ensures more dead Americans from here to the horizon.  It's effed up thinking but it fits their template to a "T"!