Author Topic: Sandra Fluke musta forgotten to coordinate with "SlutWalk"  (Read 1059 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Sandra Fluke musta forgotten to coordinate with "SlutWalk"
« on: October 21, 2012, 10:12:03 AM »
 ::hysterical::

Sandra Fluke, the woman at the center of a media firestorm earlier this year after Rush Limbaugh called her a “slut,” spoke Saturday in front of about 10 people at the Sak ‘N Save in north Reno.

The speech was part of a daylong effort by Democrats to get Northern Nevadans to the polls on the first day of early voting.

Video linked @ Breitbart...

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Sandra Fluke musta forgotten to coordinate with "SlutWalk"
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 10:50:07 AM »
She had her fifteen minutes and they're up.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

RickZ

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 11:12:37 AM »
You know what's really scary about that audience number of 10:  She's 'dated' more guys in one night playing choo-choo in the dorms than attended to hear her speak.  Maybe that should tell her something, like get a ball gag.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 11:19:03 AM »
You know what's really scary about that audience number of 10:  She's 'dated' more guys in one night playing choo-choo in the dorms than attended to hear her speak.  Maybe that should tell her something, like get a ball gag.

::speechless::  ::hysterical::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 01:23:49 PM »
::hysterical::

Sandra Fluke, the woman at the center of a media firestorm earlier this year after Rush Limbaugh called her a “slut,” spoke Saturday in front of about 10 people at the Sak ‘N Save in north Reno.

The speech was part of a daylong effort by Democrats to get Northern Nevadans to the polls on the first day of early voting.

Video linked @ Breitbart...

Ok....she is having a meeting at the " Sak and save"?  I bet it was 10 guys looking for an easy mark.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 01:56:32 PM »
Sak 'N Save must have been running a special on KY lube or something.

But yeah, as Pandora said, her fifteen minutes are way over limit and she will forever be remembered as America's slut.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 11:29:30 PM »
that's just too funny

the Sak n Save...   ::hysterical::

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 02:53:20 AM »
Where else would you find her but at a bag your own sh*t store ?

Offline robins111

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 06:39:11 AM »
Basically, Fluke is the perfect feminoid, well past her prime, flaccid from being reamed so many times, and begging for attention when her value on the meat market has waned.  Essentially she's a lever-rite, where if you have nothing else planned, you do her once, and leave her right there..  the walking poster child for STD's...

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 06:39:17 AM »
There's 10 people that the planet can do without.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 08:01:47 AM »
Yeah, but I bet a few of those 10 had no idea wtf was going on...they just wanted some jerky and cheese whiz and ran in to this idiot...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2013, 07:14:18 AM »
Basically, Fluke is the perfect feminoid, well past her prime, flaccid from being reamed so many times, and begging for attention when her value on the meat market has waned.  Essentially she's a lever-rite, where if you have nothing else planned, you do her once, and leave her right there..  the walking poster child for STD's...

At first I thought I had a good link to my Julia post -

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,7607.msg89027.html#msg89027

But after more reflection, while I think a Plan B vending machine may be assisting in the condition the CDC notes below, I'd have to say the credit for best prognostication should go to Robins.

CDC notes massive new STD spike

The Julia Effect, the Fluke Factor...these filthy feminoids are walking petrie dishes of old and new whore bugs!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 09:33:53 AM »
As I was reading your post, I thought it unfair to heap the blame for STD's on promiscuous women, since it takes two to tango so to speak. So I looked it up. The Internet is a beautiful thing.

Among the primary STDs (let's call them venereal disease, just to piss off the libs) - it looks like the only one infecting more men than women is syphilis. Otherwise many more women than men are infected.

I suppose it stands to some reason, with the obvious difference in anatomy and resulting difference in places that welcome bacteria.

So my hat's off to you, Libertas. Fairness be damned. So-called sexual "freedom" for women (otherwise known as being a slut) has consequences in disease-land.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2013, 11:04:28 AM »
The signs are everywhere that God and morality are not just quaint anachronisms, and that we have turned our back at our own peril.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 11:18:45 AM »
The signs are everywhere that God and morality are not just quaint anachronisms, and that we have turned our back at our own peril.

The Rules are given to us for our own good, because we are made with a particular nature and if we live, according to that nature, as prescribed, we please God because we benefit ourselves when we obey.

Can't explain that to the "your God is not my God" people; they refuse delivery of the information.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 11:26:07 AM »

The Rules are given to us for our own good, because we are made with a particular nature and if we live, according to that nature, as prescribed, we please God because we benefit ourselves when we obey.

Can't explain that to the "your God is not my God" people; they refuse delivery of the information.

It's even harder for the "there is no God crowd".
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 12:05:13 PM »
They can say there is no God, but their privates are telling them there are bugs...I guess since these types cannot get to the answer of "4" when asked "what is 2+2?" means cause and effect are out the window too.

::)