Author Topic: Just great: Drudge is teasing a "developing" sex scandal to rock 2012 campaign  (Read 8327 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Wonderful.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

Frank Sinatra?
Sammy Davis?
Frank Davis?

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Now the teaser is accompanied by a photo of Barack Obama.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Honestly, I don't care if Donald Trump has a photo of Obama giving Larry Sinclair a reach-around with one hand while filling out his Kenyan foreign-aid application to Harvard with the other. I'm so sick to death of scandal-ridden gotchya politics and politicians.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Honestly, I don't care if Donald Trump has a photo of Obama giving Larry Sinclair a reach-around with one hand while filling out his Kenyan foreign-aid application to Harvard with the other. I'm so sick to death of scandal-ridden gotchya politics and politicians.

I think that if Bambi has a sex scandal it would be him paying for the scandals he exposed.KARMA!! WAR!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Just noticed that the photo at Drudge is Obama holding his left hand up, wedding ring prominent in the photo.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 08:23:33 PM by IronDioPriest »

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Nope. Head-fake. Now Drudge says, "STORY SAID TO INVOLVE POWERFUL SENATOR, SOURCES TELL DRUDGE. DAILY CALLER PLANS LATE NIGHT RELEASE..."

Please God, let it be a Democrat.

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

Aw, thought it was going to be an extension of that Chicago bathhouse story from a couple of weeks ago.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Yeah, that picture of BO is separated from the teaser by a line. Here's the exact quote of the teaser:

SEX SCANDAL TO HIT CAMPAIGN...

STORY SAID TO INVOLVE POWERFUL SENATOR, SOURCES TELL DRUDGE. DAILY CALLER PLANS LATE NIGHT RELEASE...

Kind of hard to believe that the DC would be involved in anything that would damage a Republican.

Me? I'm hoping for something truly interesting. Something along the lines of Democrat senator and Democrat president sex scandal. If we have to have an eleventh hour campaign sex scandal it had better be good.

Woo.

Hoo.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Nope. Head-fake. Now Drudge says, "STORY SAID TO INVOLVE POWERFUL SENATOR, SOURCES TELL DRUDGE. DAILY CALLER PLANS LATE NIGHT RELEASE..."

Please God, let it be a Democrat.

Could any of the Republican senators be described as "powerful"?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Maybe it's the Harry Reid/pederast meme come to life.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Ace sez he's heard the story and it's something like Hookers of the Caribbean.

charlesoakwood

Wrangle's wranglers.

charlesoakwood

Missguessed that. Big Donors of the Caribbean eh?
An image of Bill Clinton pops up.  Oh, another late night.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Reid: "Oh my!"

Obama: "I told you I had a gift, Harry."

Wouldn't that be an hilarious turn of events....

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

Spoiler

Dominican hookers, to be specific. This is what we’re hearing about the sex scandal involving a “powerful senator” in a sex scandal being touted by Drudge, with a story by the Daily Caller promised late tonight.

UPDATE: Shortly after the Drudge Report headline went up, my associate Ali Akbar got a tip that the story involved Sen. Menendez of New Jersey and at least one prostitute with whom he trysted on a taxpayer-funded trip to the Dominican Republic. Within one hour, Akbar had confirmed this with other sources, and we understand that numerous reporters in D.C. have heard similar reports.

EXPECT FURTHER UPDATES . . .

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I don't know how Drudge justifies calling Menendez a "powerful" senator unless you assume that all senators are powerful by definition.

But he is up for reelection and one rumor is that the situation involved underage Dominican hookers.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
With Dems, infidelity and debauchery are features, not scandals. And he's in Jersey. He'll either get elected anyway, or the Jersey supreme court will install a replacement on the ballot at the last minute.

Next.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 10:50:49 PM by IronDioPriest »

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Dominican hookers.  Gee that doesn't sound like a great way to get AIDS at all.

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
And here it is, campers:

Two women from the Dominican Republic told The Daily Caller that Democratic New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez paid them for sex earlier this year.

In interviews, the two women said they met Menendez around Easter at Casa de Campo, an expensive 7,000 acre resort in the Dominican Republic. They claimed Menendez agreed to pay them $500 for sex acts, but in the end they each received only $100.

The women spoke through a translator in the company of their attorney, Melanio Figueroa. Both asked that their identities remain obscured for fear of reprisals in the Dominican Republic.

When shown a photograph of Sen. Menendez, the women said they recognized him as the man with whom they’d had sexual relations at Casa de Campo this spring. Both said they were brought to the resort with the understanding they would be paid for sex.

Neither knew the identity of the man at the time. Both claimed to recognize him later as Sen. Menendez.

“He called him[self] ‘Bob,’” said one.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/01/women-sen-bob-menendez-paid-us-for-sex-in-the-dominican-republic/#ixzz2Awo2sVbl