Author Topic: Here comes the boom  (Read 570 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Here comes the boom
« on: November 03, 2012, 09:43:00 PM »
Wife and I watched" Here Comes The Boom" tonight at the theater. First, I appreciate the fact a good movie can be produced without language or sex scenes. Not only is this flick kid friendly,but it has some laugh out loud moments while conveying a good message.

I highly recommend this movie. We enjoyed it enough to agree to see it again.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Here comes the boom
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 09:52:31 PM »
We're big UFC fans in our house, and we've all said this movie looks well worth seeing. Good to have that confirmed.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Here comes the boom
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 03:41:03 PM »
The UFC scenes in the movie are good. The stuff you know isn't real sure looks realistic. I won't spoil some of the funny stuff regarding UFC. I want to see it again because there are several one line comments I want to catch again.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.