Author Topic: Obama Wins: What To Do Next  (Read 11655 times)

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Obama Wins: What To Do Next
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2012, 06:26:24 AM »
The conservative states of the west are Californicated. The conservative states of the south are Yankeefied.  You simply cannot escape the parasites.

Be careful of that "Yankeefied" stuff . I lived for quite some time in the South ... Vicksburg and Baton Rouge . I liked them and they liked me right back !

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2012, 10:34:08 AM »
The conservative states of the west are Californicated. The conservative states of the south are Yankeefied.  You simply cannot escape the parasites.

Be careful of that "Yankeefied" stuff . I lived for quite some time in the South ... Vicksburg and Baton Rouge . I liked them and they liked me right back !

North Carolina would never have been close, and it would not have gone blue in 2008, if not for the huge numbers of transplants from NY. That's a fact. And to think that not a small number of them moved to get away from exactly the decrepit conditions brought about by their politics. So what do they do when they settle a new area? Start shifting the new place's politics. Some people just can't help but sh*t where they eat.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2012, 10:37:08 AM »

North Carolina would never have been close, and it would not have gone blue in 2008, if not for the huge numbers of transplants from NY. That's a fact. And to think that not a small number of them moved to get away from exactly the decrepit conditions brought about by their politics. So what do they do when they settle a new area? Start shifting the new place's politics. Some people just can't help but sh*t where they eat.

That's why these people are MOrons!(Morons with a capital MO) They will never learn!
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2012, 11:32:37 AM »

DemonRats always do!

Like the new avatar G, sign of distress is most appropriate now.  I was wondering last night if I should remove the flag decal on my back window of my car and put a new one on inverted, but I doubt most morons are aware of what that means...

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2012, 03:39:58 PM »
Okay, I split out the "financial" and "location" portions of this thread and began new ones in TEOTWAWKI.  If anybody thinks I ought to split out the communication themed posts as well and add them to the "Comm" thread in the same section, say so and I will.  But I'm advising y'all, doing it is a pita.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2012, 04:34:00 PM »
Okay, I split out the "financial" and "location" portions of this thread and began new ones in TEOTWAWKI.  If anybody thinks I ought to split out the communication themed posts as well and add them to the "Comm" thread in the same section, say so and I will.  But I'm advising y'all, doing it is a pita.

::bows::

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2012, 09:49:49 AM »
Thanks Pan, you rock!   ::thumbsup::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2012, 10:50:03 AM »
 ::curtsy4::

'At's m'job.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2012, 01:29:37 PM »
OK - so what happened to all the tea party crowds that showed up to vote back in 2010? I just saw some pictures that were taken in D.C. - one heck of a crowd with a lot of enthusiasm (back then). I remember the Beck event in D.C. a coupla years ago with huge crowds.

Why did these faithfuls go M.I.A.??

I just don't get it. One step forward in 2010, then 10 steps backward in 2012.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2012, 02:15:06 PM »
OK - so what happened to all the tea party crowds that showed up to vote back in 2010? I just saw some pictures that were taken in D.C. - one heck of a crowd with a lot of enthusiasm (back then). I remember the Beck event in D.C. a coupla years ago with huge crowds.

You have one party who convinces their side to vote the ticket. Big bird could run and win. Our side? Too many people will not vote if the candidate isn't " perfect ". The libs are a conglomeration of special interest groups with one trait in common.....they will vote for thier guy even if he is a murderer.

We have the tea party (some didn't vote), so called evangelicals ( some didn't vote), paulbots (voted third party or didn't vote), moderates ( who are not moderate), and rovians ( some didn't vote)

We lose because we stand on our principles. The other side has none. Libs realize it and why they will push our 3 rd party guys. Libs may have a 3 rd party guy but you'll never see their name.

We are all worried how we can " reach out to minorities" when all we need to do is get our side to vote.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2012, 02:15:24 PM »

I don't get it either.  I've seen posts from Conservatives saying they just couldn't vote for "another grey suit" issued forth from the RINOs.

But, I am highly suspiciously doubtful there were eight million of them.

Something reeks.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2012, 02:30:57 PM »
BO + Soros Machines + Soros Secretaries of State + Sandy - Non-voting & 3rd party voting people - disaffected conservatives + Ruling Class GOP nominee + MFM + Free Shyt - God/Morals = EPIC FAIL

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2012, 08:52:30 PM »

I don't get it either.  I've seen posts from Conservatives saying they just couldn't vote for "another grey suit" issued forth from the RINOs.

But, I am highly suspiciously doubtful there were eight million of them.

Something reeks.

If votes went missing somebody would have raised a stink,nobody did. They just didn't vote!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2012, 09:05:23 PM »

It could be possible if the fix was in and we the voters were the only ones/one's not to know it.

Whatever.   I want to know more about those three million.
I want to know every demographic detail about these POSs.
I want to know because these are the same people that will never have my back or yours.  And in dreadful times like these we need to know for sure.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2012, 05:38:08 AM »
Then there's this http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heatherginsberg/2012/11/10/breaking_massive_voter_fraud_in_st_lucie_county_florida and this
http://www.rnla.org/votefraud.asp

We all heard about the Philadelphia judges being thrown out so how much fraud went undiscovered under the cover of isolation.

The vote was a fraud though and through. Swing states had the most to lose so that's where employed and behold the results of more people voted than were registered.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2012, 11:04:00 AM »
I think I posted this, already but I'm blond.

http://www.bbvforums.org/forums/messages/8/82333.html?1352588621

We have been had and I don't think this is our first time

There is no integrity in the voting system

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2012, 11:11:28 AM »

I, for one, hadn't seen it so thanks for posting.

Interesting discussion although seeing Bev Harris's name there immediately made my blood go cold.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2012, 11:43:59 AM »

Interesting discussion although seeing Bev Harris's name there immediately made my blood go cold.

Oh?  Details?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2012, 12:01:48 PM »
Bev Harris was a major player over at DU several years ago. She is/was a conspiracy theorist who believed that the Republican party was trying to steal elections through manipulation of electronic voting machines. She formed the "black box" coalition of like-deluded leftists and assorted misfits and got into trouble for shilling at DU to raise mney for her private enterprise. She was invited to leave by the management.

She is the one responsible for the phrase "We're just $10 away from victory" - urging the gullible to kick in that last ten bucks needed to ensure the defeat of their enemies.

I find it richly ironic that the worm has turned on electronic vote fraud now and she finds herself in the uncomfortable position of having to defend people like Mitt Romney (in his "ties" to Hart Intercivic).

When thinking of Bev it is best to keep in mind the old axiom, "It is impossible to pick up a turd by the "clean" end"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2012, 12:20:55 PM »

Oh?  Details?

Yeah, caught them hauling TPOS to the back room at the live blog, he was chastened.  As for calling Ohio and PA and more start here and follow the links:

What Luck! Obama Won Dozens of Cleveland Districts with 100% of the Vote

HT: SDA