Author Topic: Time To Boycott The RNC  (Read 739 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Time To Boycott The RNC
« on: November 29, 2012, 07:10:49 PM »
Throughout the 2012 election, I kept receiving mail from the Republican National Committee urging me to send in a donation for what was probably the most important election of our lives.

I ignored the entreaties and instead gave what I could to individual campaigns and ignored the RNC because it is totally clueless when it comes to winning elections. What worked in 2010 to win the House was ignored this year because the RNC is full of the establishment GOP that lives in an elitist bubble ignoring the fact that the Democrat Party has community organizers trained by Saul Alinsky.

http://www.irishexaminerusa.com/mt/2012/11/27/time_to_boycott_the_rnc.html
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Time To Boycott The RNC
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 07:35:29 PM »
While the E-GOP learned exactly nothing from the 2010 election, they sure did inculcate some lessons from this past election.  And they're all bad and wrong.

"They made their beds, now let them die in 'em". - L.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 07:40:40 PM »

"They hate us because they do not know who we are. We have allowed others to tell our history and to distort it."

We don't have story tellers.
But the GOP is so freaking dense they wouldn't know what story to tell to whom while Biden, Obama and Reid can tell, to different audiences, contradicting stories the same day and be admired.

...And they didn't appeal to the middle class, or whites; they coddled their base and their base turned out while Romney received 3,000,000 less votes than Johnny Mac.
Freaking Johnnny Mac.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 08:23:46 PM »

"They hate us because they do not know who we are. We have allowed others to tell our history and to distort it."

But the GOP is so freaking dense they wouldn't know what story to tell to whom while Biden, Obama and Reid can tell, to different audiences, contradicting stories the same day and be admired.

...And they didn't appeal to the middle class, or whites; they coddled their base and their base turned out while Romney received 3,000,000 less votes than Johnny Mac.
Freaking Johnnny Mac.

What a slap in the face that is.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 09:55:34 PM »

Freaking Johnnny Mac.

I have no proof, but the s o called religious right wouldn't vote for a Mormon and dems will vote for a moron.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 05:48:16 AM »

Freaking Johnnny Mac.

I have no proof, but the s o called religious right wouldn't vote for a Mormon and dems will vote for a moron.

The latter has been proven as fact.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 07:07:48 AM »
While the E-GOP learned exactly nothing from the 2010 election, they sure did inculcate some lessons from this past election.  And they're all bad and wrong.

"They made their beds, now let them die in 'em". - L.

Aye.  I've unsubscribed from the RNC, MN GOP and local GOP e-mails. 

::asskicking::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 07:45:42 AM »
I would have never donated to a party anyhow.  I won't even support a party now.