Author Topic: Useless Nations: 138-9-41 to recognize "Palestine" as non-member observer state  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
"Palestine", really, never heard of it.  Is it like "Iraq" and "Iran"?  Made up names suck!  And nobody sucks more than Pali's!  They've been booted from every Muslim nation on the planet...nobody likes them, but the world is getting off on making them the problem of the Jews, who better to stick it to?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/united-nations-upgrades-palestines-status/2012/11/29/5ff5ff7e-3a72-11e2-8a97-363b0f9a0ab3_print.html

UN needs to GTFO and the so-called Palestinians need to be expelled from all Israeli territory, period!  They start any crap, obliterate them!

ETA - Israel responds:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/israel-responds-to-un-recognition-of-palestinian-state/

"The General Assembly’s decision was symbolic in nature and devoid of any substantive meaning. It will not change facts on the ground."

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 07:53:03 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline robins111

Canada just ordered most of its diplomats home from both the Middle East and the UN, I rather expect the next announcement from the PM will be that its defunding all contributions to both the Palestinian Authority and any UN agencies involved.  Further, I expect a military mutual support treaty between Israel and Canada within the next 3 months.  At this juncture, I think there will be a serious debate on Canada's continued involvement with the UN and I expect that within 6 months there'll be a resolution to withdraw from the UN

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Canada stands up while America sits down, turns its back and outright joins punks, thugs and losers.

Pride and shame.

Canada is the new de facto world leader of freedom.   ::thumbsup::

TeachX3

Wherever I stand, I stand with Israel!   ::praying::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I've always loved Canada. Of course, I've only experienced its rural, agricultural, and wilderness - never the Leftist cesspools of its urban areas. Still, if my ability to tolerate the United States is ruined once and for all, it's nice to know that at least there are signs that Canada is pulling its head out of its ass at the very moment we're cramming ours up the devil's.

I could see myself as a Canadian.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
I've always loved Canada. Of course, I've only experienced its rural, agricultural, and wilderness - never the Leftist cesspools of its urban areas. Still, if my ability to tolerate the United States is ruined once and for all, it's nice to know that at least there are signs that Canada is pulling its head out of its ass at the very moment we're cramming ours up the devil's.

Planning on turning in your weapons and join the socialized medicine the have?It's a beatiful country but there is a price to be paid to live there.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers

Planning on turning in your weapons and join the socialized medicine the have?It's a beatiful country but there is a price to be paid to live there.

Yeah, I know. But that's where we're headed anyway. And I think Robin said they're bailing on the gun registry, didn't he?

I seriously think that Canadian government health care will be light-years better than anything that will ever come of ObamaCare.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

He hasn't destroyed our heath care system yet.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I wonder how Taiwan voted on that?  Oh wait, they still can't play in the sandbox of the UN, can they?

The UN has standards, you know.   ::rockets::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Heh, nice call MNHawk.

Of course screwing Israel over is one thing, one must not ever threaten the ChiCom's!

::)

charlesoakwood

Obama Admin (Again) Slams Israel Over Settlement Construction…

The Obama administration on Monday harshly criticized its top Mideast ally, Israel, over new settlement construction plans in areas the Palestinians claim for a future state and urged it to rethink them.

[blockquote]
   Tags: Useless Nations: 138-9-41 to recognize "Palestine" as non-member observer state
   Israel Assassinates Hamas Army's "Chief Of Staff" In Precision Airstrike
   Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?
 God has given us the king we deserve

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
What l wouldn't give to be Bibi for a day!

charlesoakwood

He wouldn't let you do it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah. I know. Would make my year to tell the SCoaMF to bugger off! And follow it up with a blistering indictment of the media! But Bibi is good at that too!  ::thumbsup::