Author Topic: 27 dead, including 18 children, at Newtown, CT, elementary school  (Read 16102 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: 27 dead, including 18 children, at Newtown, CT, elementary school
« Reply #160 on: January 13, 2013, 07:29:07 PM »
  Why the janitor?Why not teachers? Could the union have a problem with it?

Stay tuned folks!! ::thinking::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2013, 07:05:09 AM »
  Why the janitor?Why not teachers? Could the union have a problem with it?

Stay tuned folks!! ::thinking::

People that helped create the kill zones in the first place don't want to acknowledge their complicity nor can they openly accept a situation that will cause their puny little proglodyte heads to implode...they would rather see somebody else be the gun bearer and leave them free to indoctrinate their wee charges on the many evils guns visit upon society...

Just a hunch though...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #162 on: February 19, 2013, 08:43:48 PM »
Another one for the "Uhh, Duh!" files -

Two officials who have been briefed on the Newtown, Conn., investigation say Lanza wanted to top Breivik’s death toll and targeted nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School because it was the “easiest target” with the “largest cluster of people.”

Yes, how strange is it that a psychotic killer would target a building that bans guns?  Can't he read?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/report-lanza-picked-newtown-school-because-it-was-an-easy-target/

Once again, why parents are not storming school district headquarters demanding they be allowed to have lawfully armed people carry concealed to protect their children is stunning to me.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #163 on: April 15, 2013, 12:19:12 PM »

Truth be known I've seen both images posted in roughly equal measure.

Now that a little time has gone by.  It just strikes me as a Trayvon Martin rerun.  Or .... I could be vewy, vewy cynical.

Nah - you're probably like me - weary of the indomitable ignorance on display.

Just another day in the culture wars.  "No Justice, No Peace"

Link

Cross posted at:
http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,5210.msg95771.html#msg95771
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 12:47:34 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #164 on: April 15, 2013, 12:39:49 PM »
How many babies died in Gosnell's office. Obviously we should outlaw abortion if it can prevent one such massacre. If we can ban guns despite the 2nd amendment and the inalienable right to bear arms if it saves just one child then obviously we should ban abortions which are not specially listed as a right in the Constitution, and where the dead tool far exceeds that of Sandy Hook. Hell, this massacre was federally funded.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #165 on: April 15, 2013, 12:44:30 PM »
How about a shirt with one abortion for every fifty million that has occurred since 1973 SCOTUS invented right? ::rockets::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #166 on: April 15, 2013, 05:56:45 PM »
The death toll of libiots far exceeds anything else, wars since the end of WWII included.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2013, 06:49:13 AM »
",,, a group billing itself as the Third Way, along with an "uber strategist" from the 1992 Clinton campaign, is helping the Newtown families project their grief onto law-abiding gun owners who have never harmed anyone.

After boarding Air Force One with President Obama last week to bring their message of stricter gun control to Washington, relatives have gone from a support group to full-fledged lobbyists.  If that's not worrisome enough, the hired guns behind the families act as if the murdered kids of wealthy people deserve preferential treatment.

From Politico:

"These are smart, articulate people, who don't have a scintilla of Washington about them," said Matt Bennett of the centrist Democratic group Third Way, which has been helping the families navigate D.C. "But they virtually cannot be denied a meeting. There are not many groups of people that can get a meeting with any senator they want, whenever they want."

The Third Way think-tank looks like a well-funded liberal front group pretending to be a bridge between the left and the right.  Soon after Adam Lanza went berserk in December, killing first-graders and school personnel, Third Way co-founders Mark Bennett and Jon Cowan wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post.  The topic?  How Democrats should use various "forces and events" to seize the day.

... the Newtown families, political novices just a few months ago, are proving to be savvy, effective advocates as they promote the gun legislation that has finally begun to move through the Senate. The families are well-educated, and many are well-off. They have been polished and sharp on TV. They're mostly non-political, but quite accomplished in their own fields. With access to money and media, they're using persistence, visibility - and, most all, their unique moral authority - to help prod Senate action. They also have their own lobbyists - several of them, in fact.

Let me get this straight.  The well-off Newtown families get experienced leftist political operators to guide them through the legislative process because of "their unique moral authority." "

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/04/sandy_hook_suburban_elites_have_unique_moral_authority_over_gun_owners.html#ixzz2QiiLRCEu

Yep.  The same "unique moral authority" that was bestowed by the Presstitutes on Cindy Sheehan, because dead child = victim = moral authority.

Except if yours is a White child murdered by a Black gangbanger or a "hispanic" drunk driver.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #168 on: April 17, 2013, 06:57:58 AM »
",,, a group billing itself as the Third Way, along with an "uber strategist" from the 1992 Clinton campaign, is helping the Newtown families project their grief onto law-abiding gun owners who have never harmed anyone.

After boarding Air Force One with President Obama last week to bring their message of stricter gun control to Washington, relatives have gone from a support group to full-fledged lobbyists.  If that's not worrisome enough, the hired guns behind the families act as if the murdered kids of wealthy people deserve preferential treatment.

From Politico:

"These are smart, articulate people, who don't have a scintilla of Washington about them," said Matt Bennett of the centrist Democratic group Third Way, which has been helping the families navigate D.C. "But they virtually cannot be denied a meeting. There are not many groups of people that can get a meeting with any senator they want, whenever they want."

The Third Way think-tank looks like a well-funded liberal front group pretending to be a bridge between the left and the right.  Soon after Adam Lanza went berserk in December, killing first-graders and school personnel, Third Way co-founders Mark Bennett and Jon Cowan wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post.  The topic?  How Democrats should use various "forces and events" to seize the day.

... the Newtown families, political novices just a few months ago, are proving to be savvy, effective advocates as they promote the gun legislation that has finally begun to move through the Senate. The families are well-educated, and many are well-off. They have been polished and sharp on TV. They're mostly non-political, but quite accomplished in their own fields. With access to money and media, they're using persistence, visibility - and, most all, their unique moral authority - to help prod Senate action. They also have their own lobbyists - several of them, in fact.

Let me get this straight.  The well-off Newtown families get experienced leftist political operators to guide them through the legislative process because of "their unique moral authority." "

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/04/sandy_hook_suburban_elites_have_unique_moral_authority_over_gun_owners.html#ixzz2QiiLRCEu

Yep.  The same "unique moral authority" that was bestowed by the Presstitutes on Cindy Sheehan, because dead child = victim = moral authority.

Except if yours is a White child murdered by a Black gangbanger or a "hispanic" drunk driver.

Hey Pan: We're not being political either, we just want them to STFU when it comes to our God given Rights supposedly protected by that archaic and ancient document, the Constitution of the United States.

War with these asswipes cannot be soon enough! I want to vanquish some media bum.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #169 on: April 17, 2013, 08:08:28 AM »
I'm tired, I am so damned deadly tired.  Over the last two days, I've listened to both Burr and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) equivocate and spin on the radio about why Burr changed his mind about supporting the fillibuster and why Toomey partnered with Manchin on this fraacking gun bill -- he actually averred there are NRA inspired gun-rights expansions in the POS despite Jim Quinn pointing out the weaknesses that WILL be turned against gun owners; he actually said "good intentions", which ...... argh ........ just gives me a headache, a stomach-ache and an ass-ache.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2013, 08:39:26 AM »
I hear (cough!) that there are some Dem's worried about re-election and that votes might be slipping in the Senate.  Of course this is media (cough!) chatter, so it could be rope-a-dope (or is it rope-a-pubbie?, whatever!)...but it will not pass in the House, it is all election-year set-up, round two to be served next summer.  Let the asshats vote however they like, they'll all be on every side of this nine ways to Sunday by the time elections roll around it won't matter!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2013, 09:55:05 AM »
I hear (cough!) that there are some Dem's worried about re-election and that votes might be slipping in the Senate.  Of course this is media (cough!) chatter, so it could be rope-a-dope (or is it rope-a-pubbie?, whatever!)...but it will not pass in the House, it is all election-year set-up, round two to be served next summer.  Let the asshats vote however they like, they'll all be on every side of this nine ways to Sunday by the time elections roll around it won't matter!

Amen to that.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie