Author Topic: Comic relief has arrived  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Comic relief has arrived
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 09:11:32 PM »
Heh.

Screw the world, give me the rum!   ;D
I knew u were a man after my own heart! (I favor Captain Morgan, but, in hard times will drink any of the spiced rums and most of the other rums.)

I like Sailor Jerry, and not just because I myself am an old squid!

::beertoast::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 10:27:48 PM »
George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell. While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.

The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.

Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes. When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.

Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When he is finished the devil informs him that the call is free.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA so cheaply.

The devil smiles and replies, " Since Obama took over, the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2013, 07:18:25 AM »
" Since Obama took over, the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."

::rimshot::

Offline Magnum

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 09:29:20 PM »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2013, 10:32:50 PM »
?Diana Darvey feat. Benny Hill & Jackie Wright?The Benny Hill Show, 1977

It is because of a bathing suit similar to this is why I am married...................

This is why I don't get all the feminist griping. The female sex has all the power, and it always has.

Rush is absolutely right, the real genesis of feminism is ugly broads wanting access to the mainstream of society.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2013, 09:34:32 PM »
?Diana Darvey feat. Benny Hill & Jackie Wright?The Benny Hill Show, 1977

It is because of a bathing suit similar to this is why I am married...................

This is why I don't get all the feminist griping. The female sex has all the power, and it always has.

Rush is absolutely right, the real genesis of feminism is ugly broads wanting access to the mainstream of society.
Is El Rushbo ever wrong?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

RickZ

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2013, 03:46:12 AM »
Is El Rushbo ever wrong?

Oh, absolutely. Rush went easy on Owebama early on; in fact he still does.  Can't be calling the Commie Thug-in-Chief a commie, now can we?  Nor does Rush call Owebama a racist @sshole (or something suitable for the airwaves).  That's not civil discourse.  Of course, the fact that both statements are true is irrelevent.

Plus, Rush is completely off the mark, as are almost all political commentators, when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.  How many talking political airheads, or even just political airheads, have mentioned the 2nd Amendment is so we can fight our own tyrannical government, should one arise?  (And it has arisen, just like Owebama's iconic religious halo images that put Chocolate Jesus in a favorable light.)

/Bad puns intended.

I'm not going to pimp the investigative journalist blog 'since 1995' where I got this quote.  But this is what we are up against:  Complete and willful ignorance of the History of our Country.  No one reads the Founders anymore to flesh out what exactly those brave men were trying to attain.  Forget Maya Angelou or even Mark Twain:  The Federalist Papers ought to be required reading certainly by high school.  Of course, the teacher goonions won't be having that as that would make their goonion kickback savior wrong -- and on so many levels.

The Right’s powerful propaganda apparatus has sold millions of Americans on the dangerous – and false – notion that the Framers of the U.S. Constitution incorporated the Second Amendment in the Bill of Rights so an armed population could fight the government that the Framers had just created.The Bill of Rights was a mix of concessions, some substantive and some rhetorical, to both individual citizens and the states. . . .  The Second Amendment was primarily a right granted to the states. It read: “A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

You can't fix stupid, but you can kill it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2013, 01:30:25 PM »
"You can't fix stupid, but you can kill it."

::evilbat::