Author Topic: Advice to Americans from Pravda  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Advice to Americans from Pravda
« on: December 31, 2012, 11:09:13 AM »
Pravda: Americans, do not surrender your guns

Don't worry we won't. Obama thinks there will be resistance? They come for the guns, and you will get militias executing every Federal employee engaged (in any way) with those operations. You will get individuality gun owners ,murdering IRS agents trying to confiscate property as fines for non-compliance.  We know that without the Guns, that Obama or his successors, will follow in the footsteps of Mao, Pol-Pot, Stalin AND Hitler.  It is the line that cannot be crossed, or put up with.  They will come piecemeal. Semi-auto only. Bullets for certain calibers, registration for all, and then a KrystalNacht.  If you surrender your weapon its over- for you and your children. Don't bury it. Accept you must use it till there is no one left willing to do their dirty work.

They are openly talking about the Constitution being scrapped now.

"Imagine that after careful study a government official — say, the president or one of the party leaders in Congress — reaches a considered judgment that a particular course of action is best for the country. Suddenly, someone bursts into the room with new information: a group of white propertied men who have been dead for two centuries, knew nothing of our present situation, acted illegally under existing law and thought it was fine to own slaves might have disagreed with this course of action. Is it even remotely rational that the official should change his or her mind because of this divination?”"

Because it is what was agreed to asshole. Liberals have no need to keep our commitments.

You want to change it because those dead white rich men were wrong ( as we did with slavery)  then you have a process for doing so. . You don't want to follow that process because you can't be successful at it? Because that is where the authority of the government comes from, and without it there is no reason to obey, and according to Jefferson a Moral duty to resist.  They cannot take the guns. They cannot ban them. Any attempt to do so is illegitimate and deprives you of your DIVINE right to protect yourself and your property.  No bully likes his victims to be armed, and EVERY liberal in your life is at heart a bully. Make sure they know it. Make sure they know that they voted to put you in a position where you will be forced to shout "Give me Liberty or Give me death" and that THEY are on the side trying willing deal out death - without cause and without the right. And then get them the hell out of your life.

"It’s beyond even that. Their entire authority comes from the Constitution, and is the only reason we aren’t entitled simply to ignore them, or hang them from a tree for their insolence. Take away that source of authority because you don’t like the constraints it involves, and you’re a lot closer to the tree. Those who think themselves above the law are not in a position to hide behind it." - Glenn Reynolds.

I will go further.
Those on the left are not willing to recognize the rights of others. They therefore cannot claim rights of thier own- including the right to life.  They believe that Might Makes Right. That article admits to it- declaring they no longer need the consent of the governed. Declaring, that if the elected sheriff decides that raping every woman in the county is the "right thing to do" for the good of the county ( after all, the more uncared for babies, the more federal dollars the county will get !) he should not be restricted from doing so

By that philosophy - as  long as you are in the strong position - anything you do is acceptable. Theft. Rape.  Even killing. That is the liberal mindset. They are barbarians unwilling to treat in good faith, and there is, ultimately, only one thing you can do with people like that.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Advice to Americans from Pravda
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 11:29:08 AM »
I see that the nyt doesn't dare open that piece to comments. They know that they would be eviscerated - even by elements on the left. What complete, utter hogswallow.

Of course there is a part of me that would welcome a complete disregarding of our founding documents - because it would clear the way for a very personal, ultra graphic reckoning - a squaring of accounts if you will.

So Molon Labe louis - I'm ready. Are you?

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 07:08:18 PM »
I see that the nyt doesn't dare open that piece to comments. They know that they would be eviscerated - even by elements on the left. What complete, utter hogswallow.

Of course there is a part of me that would welcome a complete disregarding of our founding documents - because it would clear the way for a very personal, ultra graphic reckoning - a squaring of accounts if you will.

So Molon Labe louis - I'm ready. Are you?
::thumbsup::
I make this point often at TRS and on spacebook. They want to disregard the Bible and all it's underpinnings so they can make their own reality but they fail to see that possibility that in doing so will bring about my disrespect for their lives, property and family. Remove the foundation and the house will crumble soon enough. If that's the way they want it then we all should be willing to force the new reality down their throats. ::rockets::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 08:08:19 PM »
  S.O.B. I need to get more ammo!! I went through a crapload at the range while my gaughter was here teaching her and the SIL to shoot.I was going through 400 rounds a day. Tomorrow I have to hit walmart and order it if I have to.

Since I don't have the long gun of my dreams yet I need to buy a couple of bricks of .22lr.to hold me over.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 08:22:48 PM »
   Since I don't have the long gun of my dreams .........

Mosin-Nagant.

Or SKS.

Cheap and very reliable.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 08:28:03 PM »
   Since I don't have the long gun of my dreams .........

Mosin-Nagant.

Or SKS.

Cheap and very reliable.

I might have to go that way after all.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 12:20:28 AM »
Black is white and up is down when Pravda speaks out in favor of American gun rights.

I sleep within ten feet of my AR15 and Mini 14. I love my "assault" weapons. I guess I need to buy more ammo. I think another two or three thousand rounds is probably a good goal. Probably need to get my bolt action up and running, too.

Strange world I find myself in.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 02:28:37 AM »
I strongly recommend everyone learn the art of reloading cartridges.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 09:18:28 AM »

On the list and saving brass.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 10:23:50 AM »

Wish I never sold that reloading machine 24 years ago. ::bashing::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 11:49:05 AM »

Spilled milk.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 12:43:43 PM »

My butt's still sore from kicking myself.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 02:26:24 PM »
High on my list.   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 11:09:11 PM »
To those interested in getting into reloading, I suggest you get primers whenever you see a good deal. Out of all the components that go into a loaded round, the primer is the one most dependent on factory production, and hence vulnerable to supply and logistics interruption.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly