Author Topic: Backdoor amnesty fades in importance as frontdoor amnesty ascends  (Read 30713 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Backdoor amnesty fades in importance as frontdoor amnesty ascends
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2013, 11:26:19 AM »
Yeah, more law to not enforce, that's the ticket!

/

Eff 'em all...both chambers on that bloody Hill should be razed!

These bastards DO NOT care about the nation, how it was founded, none of it!

I want to return the favor...and then some.

Anybody going along with this crap is a traitor, a fool or both!

::overkill::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2013, 12:29:55 PM »
Out two ( so called) conservative senators in Tennessee ( Corker and LAMAR!) are gonna fall to amnesty. Especially Alexander. Couple of the local talk guys are ripping both of them. Just sad.

Seems the pubbies have their own buzz word...."defacto amnesty" in ginning up support for the gang of 8 proposal. Pitiful. Stupid. Ignorant. These guys are no better than there liberal counterparts.

Our current immigration system is a disaster. What we have now is de facto amnesty.” U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Florida)

“[T]he status quo isn’t working – it’s de facto amnesty.” U.S. Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH)

“Millions here illegally have de facto amnesty.” U.S. Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tennessee)

“I’ve got a news flash for those who want to call people names on amnesty. What we have now is de facto amnesty.” U.S. Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky)

“What we have right now is de facto amnesty – meaning there are currently 11 million immigrants living undocumented and without legal status in the United States.” U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin)
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2013, 12:53:03 PM »

Rubio is right, we do have de-facto amnesty.
Rubio is wrong about the fix.  The fix is not
legalizing it.  The fix is sealing the border.

Rubio is a two-faced drunken bich and should
go back to boyz-town where he belongs.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2013, 01:44:08 PM »
You know, what's the point anymore? It will only hasten the ethnic balkanization that is already occurring.  America will become a mishmash of small ethnic states (if not de jure then certainly de facto, since they love that word so much). The real winners will be countries like China and Russia, which will become uncontested global military and economic powers, while America languishes as a newly christened Third World dump.

The real genius of China and Russia is that they are ancient nations, and have remained so. The Chinese have persisted for millennia in spite of many challenges because they have stubbornly remained Chinese. This is the difference between a nation and a state, and it is a distinction that the vast majority of Americans are completely ignorant of. History may show that America was just a polyglot flash-in-the-pan by comparison to the Old World.

People really want to know what America's future looks like with Mexicans taking over from the Gringos? Just look at Mexico's present. Don't need no crystal ball.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2013, 05:44:43 PM »
Yeah, for the first time in history the yearly mortality of white people in America now exceeds yearly childbirth.  It's over.  This civilization is history already.  Some may naively believe that changing demographics means nothing more than a Juarez in place of a Johnson in the phone book, but they could not be more wrong.

The Marxists won the Culture War.  I'm at the point now where I really don't even GAS what happens to this country because it deserves every terrible thing coming to it.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2013, 09:30:40 AM »
Guess who is Behind ‘Conservative’ Radio and TV Ads

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s political action group, FWD.us, launched a new ad backing the immigration bill pushed by the so-called Senate “Gang of 8.”

FWD.us is utilizing an offshoot to push the ad – an offshoot disarmingly titled Americans for a Conservative Direction.

Americans for a Conservative Direction.

Zuckerberg’s group includes Republicans known to be soft on border control, like former Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour (who also has chaired the Republican National Committee); Sally Bradshaw, chief of staff to former Florida Governor Jeb Bush; Joel Kaplan, Deputy Chief of Staff to former President George W. Bush; and Rob Jesmer, former Executive Director at the National Republican Senatorial Committee from 2008-2012.

The ad itself is a paean to the immigration bill, and contains the falsehood that the bill establishes border security first. It leads off with Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) talking about how America has “de facto amnesty,” then follows with a quote from McClatchy news service: “TOUGHEST IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT MEASURES IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.” Then quote from the Washington Post: “BORDER SECURITY ON STEROIDS … TOUGH BORDER TRIGGERS.” From CNN: “TOUGH LINE ON IMMIGRATION.” The ad is almost identical to an ad currently running from the American Action Network, run by Douglas Holtz-Eakin, former Congressional Budget Office director.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2013, 10:42:40 AM »
Thought I smelled a rat, and there it is.

Screw it, crash the system, crash it hard.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

charlesoakwood

« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2013, 10:43:11 AM »

National Journal -

Jeb Bush lists top 5 reasons to legalize illegal aliens.

"Immigrants create far more businesses than native-born Americans,"
"Immigrants are more fertile and
...they have more intact families,
...and they love families, and
...they bring a younger population."

Isn't he smart?  We should all get behind him.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2013, 10:47:32 AM »
Looking forward to the Bushes getting the Romanov treatment.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2013, 11:07:39 AM »

National Journal -

Jeb Bush lists top 5 reasons to legalize illegal aliens.

"Immigrants create far more businesses than native-born Americans,"
"Immigrants are more fertile and
...they have more intact families,
...and they love families, and
...they bring a younger population."

Isn't he smart?  We should all get behind him.

Don't omit this one:

"Immigrants create an engine of economic prosperity."  ::snort::

See, they're more valuable than us natural borns, because they're Brown and therefore noble and good.

I'd like to see these asses dragged through Victor Davis Hanson's Mexifornia and then hear them try to tell me how wonderful "immigrants" are for us.

And the people he's talking about are not immigrants, they're colonizing criminals.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2013, 12:56:09 PM »
Yea, I heard this crap on the radio yesterday. It just reinforces my belief that the pubbies are no longer interested in being players and strengthens my resolve not to support their suicide march.

The upshot of fools like this is that the left is positioned to win in perpetuity - or at least until they auger us into the pavement. Why would anyone vote for a pale imitation when they can vote for the "cool kids" like Øbongo and shrillary?

"You can go your own way..."

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

charlesoakwood

« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2013, 03:15:11 PM »
[blockquote] “I assume that some Republicans think there is a new group of people that would become their base. If they just got rid of these pro-lifers, if they just got rid of this religious crowd, if they just got rid of the Christians, if they just got rid of these gun nuts.”[/blockquote]These Republicans are confounded.   Jeb Bush just said ""Immigrants are more fertile and  they have more intact families, ...and they love families, and ...they bring a younger population."  That sounds pretty pro life and if they think Mexicans are anti gun they are nuts.

Here ya go Pubbies, these folks are ready to dump God and guns?
[blockquote]The Pew report found both a deep sense of piety and relatively low sacramental practice among Hispanic Catholics. While the Sunday Mass attendance rate is 6 percent lower than that of the non-Hispanic white population, 86 percent of Hispanic Catholics—and 39 percent of Hispanics who do not identify with any religion—have a crucifix or other religious object in their home. Seventy-nine percent of Hispanic Catholics seek the intercession of the Virgin Mary or of the saints during times of trial, and 64 percent pray daily.

Remarkably, 54 percent of Hispanic Catholics identify themselves as charismatics, and 51 percent believe that the Second Coming will take place during their lifetimes. Charismatic Hispanic Catholics are more likely than non-charismatic Hispanic Catholics to believe in transubstantiation, go to confession, pray the Rosary, and serve in a parish ministry.

“In the 1970s and 80s what had a huge impact on the Latino was the Protestant Pentecostal movement,” recalls Msgr. Herberto Diaz, a priest of the Diocese of Brownsville, Texas who serves as president of the National Association of Hispanic Priests, which Archbishop Gomez led in the 1990s. Msgr. Diaz told CWR that “many Latinos began to leave the Catholic Church in droves due to the [Pentecostal] movement because it offered a more expressive form of worship.… In the Diocese of Brownsville we responded with the [Catholic] charismatic movement and the Cursillo retreats that brought many of our Catholics home.” [/blockquote] But that's not it.  Mexicans and other Hispanic illegals are coming from a virtual hacienda system and have no concept of independent responsibility.  To them the Democrats are not only more lenient and caring they are politically dominant.  What more could a peon ask for?

Continuing this illogic,  by dropping God and Guns what do they expect the 30%+ current Latino Republicans will do?  The only answer is, and I believe this is where Rush was going, the Republican PooBahs are willing to sacrifice America on the Democrat alter as long as they keep their money and perks.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 03:18:43 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2013, 07:23:57 PM »
This may be what is necessary to force white people to start thinking ethnic. When honkies are the new minority. Yes, in a way it's just another form of collectivism, and is on that count offensive to the notion that the individual is what matters. But more is at stake here. Western civilization cannot be propagated by any other.

The liberals have spent the better part of a century transforming this country into a polyglot that will soon be at war with itself along any number of lines. And it was all so unnecessary. The blood letting that is now inevitable is entirely on their hands. They are the architects of the Yugoslavia-on-steroids that this country is about to become.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2013, 07:18:09 PM »
And this asshat would be the standard-bearer for the final act - http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/Default.aspx

No.  Hell No!  Never!!!

But, what do I care?  My philosophy has always included staying the heck out of the way of suicidal maniacs.

ETA - Speaking of suicidal maniacs...

http://thehill.com/video/senate/305827-graham-predicts-breakthrough-passage-of-immigration-bill-with-over-70-votes

Let Them DIE!!!

Doesn't seem to bode well for the House either...this sentiment seems to permeate the damned place!

“The important thing is to pass something on immigration so we can go to conference with the Senate,” Simpson noted.  (Boehner ally Rep. Mike Simpson (R-Idaho), a key member of the Appropriations Committee)

Let them die.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:14:07 AM by Libertas »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2013, 12:07:46 PM »

Graham: GOP In ‘Death Spiral’; Will Fail in 2016 Without Immigration
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/06/16/graham-gop-in-death-spiral-will-fail-in-2016-without-immigration/