Author Topic: Obama's New Military Officer Litmus Test - Willing to Fire on Citzens  (Read 3170 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama reconfiguring military in order to issue Order 66

Y'all know me well enough to know what I am thinking now is, well, y'all know what I'm thinking because you're thinking it too...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Obama's New Military Officer Litmus Test - Willing to Fire on Citzens
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 12:03:42 PM »
I cannot figure out Jim Hoft.  Too often, he overstates or misstates the case, particularly in his headlines; this time he downplays with this:

"Hmm… It’s a stretch to believe Obama would want to fire on all US citizens. But, if Garrow is just talking about Republicans he might be on to something."

If it gets to the point where the military is firing on us, Obama and his merry band of thugs won't be targeting just Republicans once the EBT cards stop working; he'll need to *start* in the inner cities.

Oh, and yeah, tell me something I didn't know -- that the true patriots were being purged out of the military.  'S okay, better they're out here with us.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 12:31:01 PM »

It won't be the first time.  The only thing necessary is for them to believe the orders are valid. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 12:39:51 PM »
That whole oath to the Constitution thing will be barely even a speed bump, because the Constitution will mean whatever the leadership says it means.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 12:47:25 PM »
And while I well understand that some "sources" don't want to out themselves (doing so also puts insider info availability at risk), I want names. 

::foilhathelicopter::  is getting redundant and is not helpful.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 01:25:25 PM »
Yeah, this may be an infowars -drum of the site traffic post. I don't want to be bothered with hear-say. If you heard or saw it yourself I will listen. but without names ,  this post is pretty much the run of the mill for infowars and has been for years- way before Obama.

Our biggest advantage is liberals have huge and predictable blindspots. They think that if they control military leadership, they control the military. Its that whole "we can  control and engineer  the world" arrogance. When things don't work in the real world, I think they are always genuinely surprised, and start looking for outside actors, to blame it upon. Dang wreckers! MAYBE the  ones at the very top pulling Obama's strings  know better, but I wouldn't say it was a given. The  true believers like Obama- they never catch on.  I suspect 1/2 of the military will follow orders, and the other half will leave or try to, and with as much gear as they can carry. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 01:46:04 PM »
Yeah, this may be an infowars -drum of the site traffic post. I don't want to be bothered with hear-say. If you heard or saw it yourself I will listen. but without names ,  this post is pretty much the run of the mill for infowars and has been for years- way before Obama.

Our biggest advantage is liberals have huge and predictable blindspots. They think that if they control military leadership, they control the military. Its that whole "we can  control and engineer  the world" arrogance. When things don't work in the real world, I think they are always genuinely surprised, and start looking for outside actors, to blame it upon. Dang wreckers! MAYBE the  ones at the very top pulling Obama's strings  know better, but I wouldn't say it was a given. The  true believers like Obama- they never catch on.  I suspect 1/2 of the military will follow orders, and the other half will leave or try to, and with as much gear as they can carry

Having the gear would be good, but I'd rather have them out before push comes to shove.  There will always be the temptation to comply if it means feeding and housing one's family.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 02:17:31 PM »
This Link says volumes.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 02:32:49 PM »
This Link says volumes.

Yah, all bad.

Removed "nose art"?  It's the freakin' AIR FORCE, ya stupid asses!

Have no idea what "doofer" is; looked it up, no definitive answer.

They're so worried about "sexual assault"?  What did they think would come of mixing women in with men and then not permitting them to BE men?

None of this has to do with health/welfare; it's 'there will be no representation of that which we do not permit you to see/hear/THINK'.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 04:41:47 PM »

In one or two generations I can see "all military" families.
A child will be born either a private or Lieutenant; it would be necessary to opt out in order to be a civilian.
And by that time why would he want to, we will be reliving the time of the Caesars. 

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 08:07:43 PM »
About the "Doofer Books":

After the stories, the Doofer Book came out.  The squadron “Doofer Book” is another fighter pilot ritual (which has spread to other services and career fields in one form or another).  It is generally a running compilation of the missteps of the various members of the squadron that may be updated daily, or at weekly or monthly meetings.  While entertaining as a day-to-day squadron chronicle, they are most interesting when kept during deployments—they serve as a unique collection of history (and often humor) for a unit. There was also a scrap book of photos from the many picnics and Christmas parties they had over the years. Some photos were from the flight line, but most of the content was candid shots of people in everyday situations.

http://photorecon.net/usaf-aggressors-40th-reunion

I had never heard of them either...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 08:37:41 PM »
Holy Crap, back in my day...well, they never went to these extremes, I guess this is all part of the New Praetorian Plan.

::)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 10:24:56 AM »
And while I well understand that some "sources" don't want to out themselves (doing so also puts insider info availability at risk), I want names. 

::foilhathelicopter::  is getting redundant and is not helpful.

Exactly. If you have credible knowledge that such things are occurring, it needs to be revealed openly. Remaining anonymous isn't really helping anything. For one thing it only casts doubt on the assertion, making it easier for the claim to be discredited, which in turn has a chilling effect on anyone else who might want to come forward with evidence of their own.

There is a time and a place for anonymity. There is also a time and a place for "My name is so-and-so, I hold the rank of Whatever, and this is what they are doing".  I don't doubt for a minute that they employ litmus tests for political reliability, I am just skeptical that they're already that overt about it coming down to the question of firing on American civilians. If it's a wide ranging litmus test, wouldn't there be other officers who "failed" the test?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 09:01:55 PM »

A singleton may easily be demonized.
More than one must come forward at the same time.
It must be a group of heretofore solid professionals.
Then it will be their turn to wrangle cats.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 07:11:22 AM »
Yeah there won't be any faces put to accusations unless there is more cover.  Is anybody else of authority stepping up?  Anybody in Congress?  Anybody willing to come forth with evidence of any kind?  Perhaps the alarm is preceding the actual act, and these warnings are meant to delay their imposition?  We are speculating too much, but such are our times, but we cannot afford to miss any warnings.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 08:27:49 PM »
You got to read this.

Is SNOPES on the Obama payroll?

Follow the link at the bottom to see what they say about the Sandy Hook fiasco.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 09:11:29 PM »
You got to read this.

Is SNOPES on the Obama payroll?

Follow the link at the bottom to see what they say about the Sandy Hook fiasco.

Anything that didn't add up with the final story - that was "misreported" - you see that way  the final narrative the media works out  on Journalist always wins.
And Obama, he is perfect. You would have to be a loon to think he was purging top brass military and making sure they would obey orders to shoot Americans. Those preggo targets, in city training,  and ammunition purchases are incidental.  The fact that they have arelady tried to give illegal  American Soldiers in Katrina and various training missions, is just not relevant.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 07:33:05 AM »
Yeah, Snopes like Wiki, you have to take with a grain of salt, anything politically oriented you are better off going somewhere else.

No probably about it!   ;)

(Like how those asshats say the military purging is "probably" false!  Yeah, and Hitler was "probably" not a bad guy, ya know?!)   ::)   ::mooning::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 09:18:06 AM »
If these generals are truly being let go for the sake of the Leftist political agenda, and these generals are the patriots the country likes to believe they are, then one would think it is incumbent upon every one of them to speak out.

F**k protocol. F**k "Commander in Chief". The country needs men to stand and be counted, now.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson