Author Topic: Whites only laundry  (Read 1511 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Whites only laundry
« on: January 24, 2013, 07:18:44 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Whites only laundry
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 07:24:53 PM »
Okay that is the funniest damn thing I have seen in a while. You should have posted in that other thread, too.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 08:37:05 PM »
Okay that is the funniest damn thing I have seen in a while. You should have posted in that other thread, too.

Go ahead I don't care.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 10:51:02 PM »
 ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 06:53:34 AM »
 ::rolllaughing::

Yo, Uncle T!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Whites Only Laundry
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 10:48:43 AM »
Whites Only Laundry

In a proud moment  as a father, my son overheard this playing and said "That's just wrong" so I asked him why.  He told me he didn't want anyone else seeing his underwear.

Chef:   I'm not mad because the flag shows somebody gettin' killed, It's because it's racist!
Kyle's Team:   [minus Stan] Racist??
Chef:   Children, don't you even know what this argument is about?! That flag is racist because a black man is being hung by white people.
Kyle's Team:   [minus Stan] Ooooooohhh.
Chef:   Ooooooohhh?!
Kyle:   W-we really didn't see it that way.
Chef:   But that's a black man up there!
Kyle:   Y-yeah, but… the color of someone's skin doesn't matter.
Chef:   Well of course it matters when- [catches himself] …Oh my God. Wait a minute. You children didn't even see the flag as a black man being hanged by white people, did you?
Kyle's Team:   [minus Stan] No.
Chef:   [deducing, marveling] Why, that is- that is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.
Mayor:   What?
Mr. Wyland:   What?
Chef:   Don't you see? All this time I thought these little crackers had turned racist, when actuallih they were so not racist that they didn't even make a separation of black and white to begin with. All they saw when they looked at that flag was five people.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 10:59:48 AM »
Topics merged.

I don't want anyone else seeing my underwear either, so your son's in good company.

As far as this spoof goes, the Left and the Black militants had a fit some while ago about a real women's clothing store called, "White House/Black Market" -- they sell only black and white clothes.  Or did.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 11:14:46 AM »
Topics merged.

I don't want anyone else seeing my underwear either, so your son's in good company.

As far as this spoof goes, the Left and the Black militants had a fit some while ago about a real women's clothing store called, "White House/Black Market" -- they sell only black and white clothes.  Or did.

Dang it. I thought I saw this already posted here, but I couldn't find it. Thanks PAN.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2013, 11:15:38 AM »
 ::curtsy4::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 06:17:02 PM »
Topics merged.

As far as this spoof goes, the Left and the Black militants had a fit some while ago about a real women's clothing store called, "White House/Black Market" -- they sell only black and white clothes.  Or did.

" Mom ! ... Always leave the house in CLEAN UNDERWEAR ? ... If I get hit by a car , I'll probably sh*t my pants anyway ! "

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 07:00:52 AM »
Topics merged.

As far as this spoof goes, the Left and the Black militants had a fit some while ago about a real women's clothing store called, "White House/Black Market" -- they sell only black and white clothes.  Or did.

" Mom ! ... Always leave the house in CLEAN UNDERWEAR ? ... If I get hit by a car , I'll probably sh*t my pants anyway ! "

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 12:58:10 PM »
Mom ! ... Always leave the house in CLEAN UNDERWEAR ? ... If I get hit by a car , I'll probably sh*t my pants anyway ! "

as Bill Cosby said about his mother telling him to wear clean underwear...when you see the mack truck about to run you over     "First, you think it, then you do it."
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."