Author Topic: thread delete ??  (Read 537 times)

Offline sfetter

thread delete ??
« on: January 29, 2013, 12:38:13 PM »
Was my thread about military in suburbs deleted or moved ?  if so why ?

TeachX3

Offline sfetter

Re: thread delete ??
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 12:43:34 PM »
Thank you for the clarification.  My Bad.  You may delete this thread if you wish.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 12:44:09 PM »
Was my thread about military in suburbs deleted or moved ?  if so why ?

I merged it with one Glock had previously created in the proper category.  Toe-stepping not intended, just keeping organized.

Thanks, Teach, for posting the link.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 12:59:36 PM »
Always feel welcome to contribute sfetter. Keeping things organized is just housekeeping.

If you want to take a moment before starting a new thread, you can use the "search" function or the "show unread posts since your last visit" function to get a cursory look at whether the topic you intend to post is already here. But in the event that you don't, or even if you do and miss something, it is no real bother to merge threads. That's part of why we're here.

Thanks Teach and Pan.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 01:32:18 PM »
If you want to take a moment before starting a new thread, you can use ...... the "show unread posts since your last visit" function to get a cursory look at whether the topic you intend to post is already here.

That's the one I use. No thread deletes here. ::whoohoo::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson