Author Topic: Get A New Career  (Read 833 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Get A New Career
« on: February 20, 2013, 09:08:13 AM »
in homeland security

A lot of crap seems to be happening in Colorado.  Maybe the Illuminati do have a massive underground city at DIA.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Get A New Career
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 11:02:01 AM »
Just taking the picture they chose into account when I say that when Obama said he wants a homeland security that is as well funded and well equipped as the military, what I hear is, "I want to create an infrastructure for you to get back at your White oppressors."
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 11:14:10 AM »
Just taking the picture they chose into account when I say that when Obama said he wants a homeland security that is as well funded and well equipped as the military, what I hear is, "I want to create an infrastructure for you to get back at your White oppressors."

To be fair, the original Ad I clicked on to get there via Instapundit had a white guy, but yes, I got the same impression.
That admission of wanting a separate security force in Colorado Springs was telling.  Again- that happened in Colorado. Its like they think they have some special power or special constituency here that requires/causes events.  Arvada Shooting. The passage of Gun Bills ( which are SURE to make members loose their seats of not get recalled) - The admission of a special security force,  the school expulsion for "throwing a grenade" - and so forth.
Its all happening here- like we are a test case or something.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 11:30:16 AM »
It's only crazy if they aren't trying to get us.

::foilhathelicopter::

Battlestations!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 02:29:32 PM »

Strategically they may think Colorado is the axis in keeping the two conservative sections of the US apart.

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,7655.msg89792.html#msg89792

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 02:45:58 PM »

I get the exact same impression. And doesn't it just fit with every other emergent tyranny in history? They can't immediately or fully use the existing state apparatus, mainly because they don't trust it, so they form parallel organizations that are directly loyal to the Party and its leading personalities. These parallel organizations are the ones that they will task with doing the real dirty work, like the Bolsheviks and their red brigades, or the Nazis and the SS.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 04:09:40 PM »

Sturmabteilung, Black Panther ... a rose by any other name

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 04:20:50 PM »

Yes, and the SA is an example of another axiom of emergent tyrannies: once power is solidified, the now-useless rabble and malcontents are eliminated by a cadre of more serious and sinister servants of the state.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 07:53:09 AM »

Yes, and the SA is an example of another axiom of emergent tyrannies: once power is solidified, the now-useless rabble and malcontents are eliminated by a cadre of more serious and sinister servants of the state.

All the more reason to crush them earlier rather than later when they consolidate into something far far worse.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.