Author Topic: Mexico to Ask US Senate for Registry of US Gun Owners in border states  (Read 2961 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Mexico to Ask US Senate for Registry of US Gun Owners in border states
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2013, 11:28:25 PM »
Their confiscation fantasies are dependent on the idea that there will always be "somebody else" tasked with doing the confiscation. Those somebody elses will quickly find themselves having a hard time finding volunteers.

I look for them to just 'eliminate' targets along with a fictional story for probable cause.

And after they've done enough of those, it's not going to be gun nuts holed up in their homes they have to worry about during their no-knock SWAT raids. It's going to transition to a new dynamic where patriots start actively hunting and engaging them....at times and places of the patriots' choosing.

Great, but I'm wondering about the gathering of information by the patriots. If Unca Shuga does control the internet as they want (which the probably will by that time), how will we find out when this crap starts?

http://www.amazon.com/Ham-Radio-Dummies-Ward-Silver/dp/0764559877

Crap. I'd forgotten all about that. Senior moment.

Samizdat:
Cubans evade censorship by exchanging computer memory sticks, blogger says

...[Yoani] Sanchez said underground blogs, digital portals and illicit e-magazines proliferate, passed around on removable computer drives known as memory sticks.. , are dropped into friendly hands on buses and along street corners, offering a surprising number of Cubans access to information.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Mexico to Ask US Senate for Registry of US Gun Owners in border states
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2013, 07:02:04 AM »
Ahh yes, do some old fashioned dead-drops ala the good 'ol cold war days, always a good idea, especially for passing along larger scale/coordinated battle plans and establishing open air coded transmissions!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.