Author Topic: Mark Kelly's Karma  (Read 1135 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Mark Kelly's Karma
« on: March 26, 2013, 12:31:11 PM »
Mark Kelly is going to wish he'd just kept his mouth shut and nurtured his head-shot wife instead of allowing himself to become a demagogic tool of the Leftists. Karma just keeps rearing its head and biting this clown in the ass.

First he gets busted buying an AR-15 while demagoguing them, and then incredibly claims that he was just trying to highlight how "easy" they are to buy - but instead of buying a new one with which he could walk out of the store same-day, he buys a consignment, which requires a 20 day waiting period - putting his entire claim to the lie.

Now, the gun shop rescinds the purchase, saying that Kelly was purchasing the gun for something other than personal use - which technically, is a felony - the consequences of which he of course, like David Gregory, will not face, since he broke the law for the good of all mankind.

Now, incredibly, Mark Kelly's unregistered Assault Bulldog attacks and kills a baby seal to the horror of onlookers - and it's all caught on video. The cries of "drown the dog" and the wailing and lamentation of the women is a beautiful thing to behold, as the enviro-wacko's poster-child - the baby seal - is murdered by Mark Kelly and St. Gabby's assault dog.

Warning: dead baby seal and crying liberals.

Astronaut Mark Kelly (husband of Gabriel Giffords) Bull Dog Attacks Baby Seal
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:34:50 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Mark Kelly's Karma
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 12:41:36 PM »
Too bad one of the libtards didn't have a gun. Then instead of wailing and blubbering, they could have "saved the seal".

Which brings me to ask.....What life is more precious? the dogs or the seals?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 12:45:07 PM »
Too bad one of the libtards didn't have a gun. Then instead of wailing and blubbering, they could have "saved the seal".

The same people wailing over the death of the seal will gleefully rip a human child from the womb. I hate these people.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 01:02:14 PM »
Mark Kelly is a menace to society!

::stirpot::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 01:07:09 PM »

The same people wailing over the death of the seal will gleefully rip a human child from the womb. I hate these people.

I don't know what they were upset over. That seal was unable to provide for him(her)self, thus an unviable tissue mass. Libs need to think of this as a late term abortion.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 02:14:21 PM »
I feel sorry for the little seal, but would it really have made the Leftards feel better if it had been a great white shark or a killer whale instead? For all their pompous posturing about Nature, they seem totally ignorant that nature is red in tooth and claw, and as a wise man once said "there are no gentle deaths in nature".

And yeah, they'd have no qualms whatsoever about crushing a nearly-born baby's skull and vacuuming out the dismembered pieces. Not only no qualms, but downright celebration of it. I'm glad they're so vocal about "choice" because I've already mentally made mine too.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 05:59:02 PM »
Hypocrite should have his scary assault dog confiscated and destroyed, and since he committed a crime with a deadly weapon he is a felon, and should banned from ever owning any kind of weapon biological or otherwise, and as a felon he cannot ever legally vote again.  He should be ridiculed and have PSA's made warning others not to repeat his mistakes, then they can remove all assault dogs from circulation, for the benefit and safety of all citizens.  Do it for the children, and the baby seals.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 06:07:58 AM »
Must be a leftist thing with thinking leash laws don't apply to them.  A neighbor with full tool credentials (Obama/Biden bumper sticker) also lets his dog run loose, against all laws.

::rockets::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 06:11:55 AM »
The dog was leashed; it broke away from Kelly's daughter.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/03/baby_sea_lion_murder_at_laguna_beach.html
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 07:40:42 AM »
So the strap on tyhe scary assualt dog broke...sounds like a lawsuit against the manufacturer to me.

So if the strap on my scary assault rifle breaks and causes a boo-boo, it's all good, eh?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 08:04:27 AM »
So the strap on tyhe scary assualt dog broke...sounds like a lawsuit against the manufacturer to me.

So if the strap on my scary assault rifle breaks and causes a boo-boo, it's all good, eh?

I got the idea the dog yanked the leash out of her hand -- broke away -- not that it broke.  YMMV.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 08:21:39 AM »
Must be a leftist thing with thinking leash laws don't apply to them.  A neighbor with full tool credentials (Obama/Biden bumper sticker) also lets his dog run loose, against all laws.

::rockets::

It's all about Fido's Feeeeeeeeeeliings (I kid you not).

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2013, 08:56:00 AM »
So in other words, she didn't have appropriate training on basic dog handling.  Maybe there should be training and a license, for owners of assault dogs?

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 10:05:01 AM »
So in other words, she didn't have appropriate training on basic dog handling.  Maybe there should be training and a license, for owners of assault dogs?

Don't forget Universal Registration.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2013, 11:36:45 AM »
I think there is a real opportunity for some enterprising filmmaker to put together a kick-ass scathing mockumentary here.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 01:18:16 PM »
So.....any part of the story explaining why the dog was compelled to break away and attack this poor, harmless, seal? No shrink for the dog?

Good thing there wasn't a kid playing in the water.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 05:09:47 PM »

He's on Fox today.  He's a lying menace to society.

ETA:
       And it Fox's tradition of counterpoint they go to Vatican City and   
       that skinny, whiny Cardinal Wuerl who gives me the creeps. 

No counterpoint to POS Kelly.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 05:24:20 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2013, 12:47:47 PM »

Shouldn't need a counter point. The friggin' reporters are supposed to be smart enough to ask simple questions.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2013, 01:12:00 PM »

Shouldn't need a counter point. The friggin' reporters are supposed to be smart enough to ask simple questions.
"The friggin' reporters are supposed to be smart enough to ask simple questions."

Are you serious?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.