Author Topic: Crosswords  (Read 2785 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Crosswords
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2013, 09:48:04 AM »
If we call it 13th grade, will it make a dumbass who would have just flunked 12th grade, any less of a dumbass?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2013, 11:44:23 AM »
If we call it 13th grade, will it make a dumbass who would have just flunked 12th grade, any less of a dumbass?

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2013, 12:33:27 PM »
When I went to school, if a student was not "educated enough" to progress to the next grade they were held back.  I remember in Jr. High there were a couple of guys that were 2 years older than me because they were held back a couple of times.  Eventually these guys were held back again and then just dropped out.  The school attempted to educate these knuckleheads but it was their decision to drop out.  How is adding 2 more schooling years for every child going to be beneficial, It costs more $$'s to make all kids do the extra time when only those with learning "issues" need the additional effort.  But if you look at it as an indocternation process the libs are all for it, cause they are gouin to use other peoples money.

Kill Exterminate them all.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2013, 06:08:54 PM »
Yeah, you are onto it Ben, my sniffer smells a major scheme to suck more money out of taxpayers, "it cannot be avoided" we'll hear.  For the kids that work hard and actually score good grades & SATs they are the ones getting hosed, the brighter kids should be allowed to test out after any grade and move on, let the public schools good weighted down with dummies, that crowd is more easily brain-washed anyway...perfect for libiot indoctrinators.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.