Author Topic: Boston Marathon Terrorism  (Read 28298 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Boston Marathon Terrorism
« Reply #160 on: April 19, 2013, 07:46:36 PM »
http://www.bostonglobe.com/

He must want his podium in court, book deal while rotting in prison...

He'll probably be isolated from all others...hard to get shivs in 'em...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #161 on: April 19, 2013, 07:52:46 PM »
Idiot and moron are bragging about how the kid will be tried and then executed. Like that's a good thing. Personally, our execution methods are just too humane. Life in prison would probably be worse. I'd like to see them amputate his legs with a bomb. Then waterboard him for a few days. Or weeks. Then put him in prison with some really big and amorous fags. That would be some punishment.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #162 on: April 19, 2013, 08:02:15 PM »
  Why is Jerry Rivers even on?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #163 on: April 19, 2013, 08:08:42 PM »
Trap is right, that buttwipe just lowered the IQs of everybody listening.

The answer isn't more cameras, dumbsh*t, it's allowing every legal citizen able to to carry concealed anywhere anytime without restriction!

But we will probably get more SkyNet, asshole politicians have to be seen doing something, doesn't matter if that something is stupid, counter-productive, ill-advised and anti-liberty!

::outrage::

ETA - Speaking of stupid...Shep is blathering now about sh*t he knows zip about...that tears it, Fox is going off!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #164 on: April 19, 2013, 08:56:02 PM »

The answer isn't more cameras, dumbsh*t, it's allowing every legal citizen able to to carry concealed anywhere anytime without restriction!

But we will probably get more SkyNet, asshole politicians have to be seen doing something, doesn't matter if that something is stupid, counter-productive, ill-advised and anti-liberty!

ETA - Speaking of stupid...Shep is blathering now about sh*t he knows zip about...that tears it, Fox is going off!

Steady now, fella, put the gun down, it's not worth it. ::rockets::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #165 on: April 19, 2013, 09:37:18 PM »

Yah, and Brian Williams and company blathered right the hell through a scheduled new episode of "Grimm".  Azzholes.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Magnum

« Reply #166 on: April 19, 2013, 11:12:14 PM »
Somebody has a sense of humor. White hat terrorist taken to Beth Israel for his injuries.  
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2013, 11:13:41 PM »
Somebody has a sense of humor. White hat terrorist taken to Beth Israel for his injuries.  

::USA::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2013, 03:00:59 AM »

Tamerlan could have been deported in 2009, I guess domestic violence conviction only applies to non Muslims, it's part of their "religion". 
Link

RSM says, "Somebody should write a book about that! Oh, wait ... "

Invasion: How America Still Welcomes Terrorists Criminals & Other...
Malkin exposes how America continues to welcome terrorists, criminal aliens, foreign murderers, torturers, and the rest of the world's "undesirables."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #169 on: April 20, 2013, 03:26:36 AM »
Something that bothers me about this whole episode is that an entire major city was subjected to what was virtually a state of martial law, and now there is a big congratulatory backslapping after it. Yet, it was an observant individual citizen who found the guy after this curfew had been lifted.

Yeah, I am glad this POS has been captured. But I am filled with unease over everything surrounding this whole thing: an entire major city put on lock down, thousands of police and military in full Rambo costume, and now all this congratulatory fanfare. They're also advertising that you can bring American cities to a halt for days on end with crude terror tactics. The whole thing has just come across like a big infomercial for the surveillance state, to me at least.

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #170 on: April 20, 2013, 04:49:37 AM »
Massachusetts, the birthplace of Liberty, requiring its citizens to cower in their homes while the "professionals" search for the Jihadi. And some guy calls in and says "I think he's hiding in my boat in my backyard. Can you please get over here and clean up this mess?"

Know what a good old redneck would have done? Dropped a case of twelve gauge double 0 buckshot into his boat. Just to be sure. THEN, he would have called the cops.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #171 on: April 20, 2013, 09:16:56 AM »
Yep. How odd that it would be April 19th, to the day. I can't even really put my finger on what precisely bothers me, but I think back to the article CO posted about inchoate rage. Inchoate is the perfect word to describe the environment we find ourselves in. Something nefarious is going on, and I mean something nefarious besides the actual bombing itself. I just don't like what is portended with what we've seen over the past few days. It just has this feel of some sort of martial law beta testing or something.

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #172 on: April 20, 2013, 09:22:56 AM »
It just has this feel of some sort of martial law beta testing or something.

That is EXACTLY what it is. False Flag or no, they didn't let the opportunity go to waste.  Will people really  shut their businesses, stay in their homes and comply?. Can we really get them to present papers on the street?  Watch- they will now start extending the time frame and the next attacks - and there will be next attacks, either by hired agents or by terrorists who "just happened" to slip through the net. The Democrats immigration stance is deliberate - the more welfare citizens who will vote for them the better. The more terrorists to create havoc and "opportunities" the better.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #173 on: April 20, 2013, 09:58:40 AM »
I've been struggling to find perspective to illustrate my sense of ill-ease and alarm. So far I haven't seen anyone else on the 'net verbalize what my spidey-sense is telling me.

Analogies are always awkward and inexact but if I may...

Public officials have the authority to control everyday activities given the proper warrant. For example, it's been raining like crazy and a road is washed out. Someone from the public works goes out and places barricades impeding the flow of traffic. Some cowboy drives around the barricades and into the rising water, determined to do what he pleases in spite of the obvious warning. Now this public works guy with his dumptruck and his signs doesn't have the power to detain the cowboy, but the police sure do. I've seen it done, and you probably have, too.

Now we have a foundation for discussing imposition of limited martial law. An obvious risk, an exercise of private infringement by public authority, and both public acceptance, individual defiance, and utilization of control.

Several years ago we had an incident in Seattle where a jumper climbed out over the railing on a bridge and threatened to jump. The bridge he chose was part of the single largest traffic corridor through town and when the cops decided to stop all traffic in both directions for fear that someone might urge him to jump, the results were near catastrophic. It quickly paralyzed all of the major thoroughfares as cars stacked up and backed up into other routes. The effects lingered for almost another entire day. The costs were staggering in terms of lost productivity and personal loss of time. This episode had impact on as many individuals as the lockdown in Boston. There were also several arrests and many citations given to citizens frustrated over this infringement of their right to unimpeded travel (because they sought alternative routes to escape the madness).

Now you see an example of exercise of imposition of limited martial law when the risk isn't so obvious. The public officials used their authority to (essentially) lockdown the core of a major city. Why? Out of concern for the feeeeelings of a suicidal individual.

Unless there are repercussions for this act the fascists will assume it is OK and will add it to their toolkit. Unless citizens speak out - loudly - there will be no repercussions.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #174 on: April 20, 2013, 10:20:42 AM »

Now you see an example of exercise of imposition of limited martial law when the risk isn't so obvious. The public officials used their authority to (essentially) lockdown the core of a major city. Why? Out of concern for the feeeeelings of a suicidal individual.

Unless there are repercussions for this act the fascists will assume it is OK and will add it to their toolkit. Unless citizens speak out - loudly - there will be no repercussions.

Look at the pictures  This over a single - wounded, 19 Year old boy.  The Bridge I get. Its unfortunate and expensive, but its a natural choke point. An event on a bridge could (reasonably ) close the bridge

A fugitive in Newtown SHOULDN'T warrant closing an entire city of 600,000 people, and allow a warrant-less search of every home.
The man was injured

"We used a robot to pull the tarp off the boat," David Procopio of the Massachusetts State Police said. "We were also watching him with a thermal imaging camera in our helicopter. He was weakened by blood loss -- injured last night most likely,"

So it took cops 8 hours to find a bleeding man who abandoned his vehicle?  Do they have same law against using Bloodhounds in MA?
Seriously. A dog with the scent would have found him within minutes. Car. Blood. Find man. Good doggie.
Instead they are getting calls from a guy who finds him in his boat?  Folks THEY  DIDN'T WANT to find him. They wanted the opportunity to impose Martial Law to go on longer.

Here is a timeline with some interesting tidbits

"2 a.m.: Police begin ordering residents in Watertown to turn off their cell phones."

What? Why? The terrorist might call them?  They might receive a 911 alert? They might be ready to capture video/audio?

"8 a.m.: Boston-area residents are asked by authorities to stay inside as the hunt continues for Dzhokar Tsarnaev."

Why all of Boston? You are doing a (Warrantless) House to House Search in Newtown. You already have a pretty good idea where the guy is.

"12:20 p.m.: The University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth is evacuated, and the school says that Dzhokar Tsarnaev was an enrolled student. Law enforcement personnel swarm the campus, which is just west of New Bedford and about 60 miles south of Boston."

60 Miles SOUTH of Boston , which is South of Newtown!?! Why? Because he might show up for School?

"Between 6 and 7 p.m.: A Watertown resident goes out for a walk soon after authorities lifted the lockdown order in the area. The person saw blood on a boat in a neighbor's backyard, then "saw a man covered with blood under a tarp," Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said."

Wait, wait, wait.  You made people stay  - as prisoners, inside their homes all day, and then a NEIGHBOR sees blood? Its wasn't even his boat!?! and the police walking around the area ALL day didn't notice this?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:41:01 AM by Weisshaupt »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #175 on: April 20, 2013, 10:58:47 AM »

Don't forget our intreped FBI and their great skills ferreting out the bombers.

“He [Jeff Bauman] woke up under so much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, ‘bag, saw the guy, looked right at me,’”, said Chris Bauman.

Another citizen dialed the bombers ID.  One may speculate that if the information were immediately disseminated the "problem" could have been resolved by citizen participation more efficiently.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2013, 02:45:52 PM »
I would like to say something cute about this picture but I'm not going to. All I can say is that this is about as fitting an end as one might imagine for a child killer...

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #177 on: April 20, 2013, 05:37:43 PM »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2013, 06:12:47 PM »
These articles touch on some of the same sense of unease we're feeling about this whole act. I think the one that really got me last night was the spontaneous crowd shouting "USA! USA!". I get that people were extremely glad the POS who detonated a bomb in their city was caught (and the other one room temperature), I don't blame them there. But this congratulatory atmosphere is totally misplaced in my opinion...I can just imagine the sly smirk of satisfaction creeping across the faces of certain people in Washington when they see it's going to be even easier than they thought. We just spent the better part of a week putting on a show for the entire world demonstrating how effete the American people are, how they will allow house to house searches of entire neighborhoods without warrant, will become virtually under house arrest as they "shelter in place", and worst of all how elated and appreciative they are of it.

Yeah, Islam is at war with us. That's what mainstream conservatism has to say about it. And that used to be my mantra as well, and I'm not pollyanna about Islam. But man, now it's just sounding to me like "Well duh, we're at war with Eurasia you know. We've always been at war with Eurasia."

Denninger: http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=219949

also: http://tlinexile.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-dorner-principle-for-american.html

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #179 on: April 20, 2013, 06:49:07 PM »

If the original concept of militia had not been lost it could have been rallied and the villains captured with no loss of commerce or freedom of movement or possessions.  But that lesson is obviously lost on Boston.  Irony.