Author Topic: Too Early For Discussion About Banning Islam?  (Read 7150 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Too Early For Discussion About Banning Islam?
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2013, 11:53:19 AM »
Is it not hilarious that the car one of those turds stole was sporting one of those insipid Coexist stickers?  But man do I hate those stickers. They just reek of smarmy, self-satisfied douchebag-at-the-wheel. And the assumption behind it, that somehow all of the things represented by those symbols bear an equal responsibility to "coexist", and by implication are equally responsible for impeding our ability to "coexist". Such an obnoxious conceit of liberals.  We all know the world has more of a 'C' problem.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2013, 11:58:37 AM »
This is the best explanation, I want to buy a billboard and have this posted everywhere.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2013, 12:08:45 PM »
Is it not hilarious that the car one of those turds stole was sporting one of those insipid Coexist stickers?  But man do I hate those stickers. They just reek of smarmy, self-satisfied douchebag-at-the-wheel. And the assumption behind it, that somehow all of the things represented by those symbols bear an equal responsibility to "coexist", and by implication are equally responsible for impeding our ability to "coexist". Such an obnoxious conceit of liberals.  We all know the world has more of a 'C' problem.

The guy reports he was allowed to live because he isn't "an American".

As for the bumpersticker, I've seen one that has the giant "C" chasing all the other letters -- there's truth in advertising for you -- but I haven't been able to find it.

Best I could do is swiped from the Freepers:

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2013, 12:12:29 PM »
No G in it...no Glock...   :'(
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2013, 12:17:20 PM »

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2013, 12:28:19 PM »

Close enough.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2013, 12:30:31 PM »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2013, 06:59:22 PM »
This is the best explanation, I want to buy a billboard and have this posted everywhere.
I'll pitch in!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2013, 07:09:58 PM »
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2013, 08:31:56 PM »
Market it, make a bundle, use the proceeds to fund more efforts to corner our foes.  Win-win.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2013, 02:58:15 PM »
Very nice and comprehensive article about the Boston mosque where the bombers hung out. The article lays out in detail the terrorists that have been involved with the mosque that we know about.

Which brings me back to the original point of this thread: How can anyone believe anything that the muslim apologists say about islam? You can't. They lie about everything. They harbor murderers and rapists in our midst. They enable crime.

The FBI has not indicated that either mosque was involved in any criminal activity, but mosque attendees and officials have been implicated in terrorist activity:

• Alamoudi, who signed the articles of incorporation as the Cambridge mosque's president, was sentenced to 23 years in federal court in Alexandria, Va., in 2004 for his role as a facilitator in what federal prosecutors called a Libyan assassination plot against then-crown prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. Abdullah is now the Saudi king.

• Aafia Siddiqui, who occasionally prayed at the Cambridge mosque, was arrested in Afghanistan in 2008 while in possession of cyanide canisters and plans for a chemical attack in New York City. She tried to grab a rifle while in detention and shot at military officers and FBI agents, for which she was convicted in New York in 2010 and is serving an 86-year sentence.

• Tarek Mehanna, who worshiped at the Cambridge mosque, was sentenced in 2012 to 17 years in prison for conspiring to aid al-Qaeda. Mehanna had traveled to Yemen to seek terrorist training and plotted to use automatic weapons to shoot up a mall in the Boston suburbs, federal investigators in Boston alleged.

• Ahmad Abousamra, the son of a former vice president of the Muslim American Society Boston Abdul-Badi Abousamra, was identified by the FBI as Mehanna's co-conspirator. He fled to Syria and is wanted by the FBI on charges of providing support to terrorists and conspiracy to kill Americans in a foreign country.

• Jamal Badawi of Canada, a former trustee of the Islamic Society of Boston Trust, which owns both mosques, was named as a non-indicted co-conspirator in the 2007 Holy Land Foundation terrorism trial in Texas over the funneling of money to Hamas, which is the Palestinian wing of the Muslim Brotherhood.

What both mosques have in common is an affiliation with the Muslim American Society, an organization founded in 1993 that describes itself as an American Islamic revival movement. It has also been described by federal prosecutors in court as the "overt arm" of the Muslim Brotherhood, which calls for Islamic law and is the parent organization of Hamas, a U.S.-designated terrorist group.

Critics say the Muslim American Society promotes a fraught relationship with the United States, expressed in part by the pattern discussed by Americans for Progress and Tolerance in which adherents are made to feel cut off from their home country and to identify with a global Islamist political community rather than with America.

These darned people just haven't had enough time or the right environment necessary to properly assimilate with America. Obviously, we need immigration amnesty right now! Where's Rubio?
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2013, 07:17:34 PM »
Mosque is not involved yet involved....

::cussing::  government tools!

::viking::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2013, 10:37:24 AM »
Mosque is not involved yet involved....

::cussing::  government tools!

::viking::

Not surprisingly, Pam Gellar seems to think that this Boston mosque thing needs to be bulldozed.

Someday, in a distant future when our country and western civilization has (hopefully) recovered from the mess it is in and careening toward, Pam Gellar will be looked on as a wise and prescient person who should have been listened to and heeded by many, many more of us.

The Islamic Society of Boston was founded by Abdulrahman Alamoudi, the leading “moderate Muslim” in Washington throughout the 1990s. Alamoudi turned out to be an al-Qaeda financier and is now in prison.

And it wasn’t just Alamoudi. USA Today notes that others linked to the Islamic Society of Boston include Aafia Siddiqui, who “was arrested in Afghanistan in 2008 while in possession of cyanide canisters and plans for a chemical attack in New York City”; Tarek Mehanna, who was “sentenced in 2012 to 17 years in prison for conspiring to aid al-Qaeda"; Ahmad Abousamra, who “is wanted by the FBI on charges of providing support to terrorists and conspiracy to kill Americans in a foreign country”; and Jamal Badawi, who “was named as a non-indicted co-conspirator in the 2007 Holy Land Foundation terrorism trial in Texas over the funneling of money to Hamas, which is the Palestinian wing of the Muslim Brotherhood.”
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2013, 10:51:38 AM »
Where is Charles Martel?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2013, 11:40:45 AM »
Where is Charles Martel?

Or Vlad Tepes?!

And I think you're right Trap, I know Gellar can rub folks the wrong way, but she has been one of the few who have been waging an unrelenting campaign to warn people of the dangers these 7th Century Savages pose, and God Bless her for it!

I'd bulldoze all mosques too, maybe that's just me...

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2013, 12:27:58 PM »
Islam is a menace and its adherents are statistically and significantly more likely prone to murderous violence than any other "religion." There really isn't anything to debate here...

An escapee from a psychiatric institution slashed a rabbi and his son with a box-cutter on Tuesday, prompting witnesses to tackle and subdue the attacker after a chase through a Paris synagogue, officials said.

The assailant was of Iranian origin, and an official investigation was underway to determine a possible motive...

...the assailant screamed “Allah-u-Akbar” — or “God is great” — during the attack.

LINK

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2013, 01:29:13 PM »
Islam is a menace and its adherents are statistically and significantly more likely prone to murderous violence than any other "religion." There really isn't anything to debate here...

An escapee from a psychiatric institution slashed a rabbi and his son with a box-cutter on Tuesday, prompting witnesses to tackle and subdue the attacker after a chase through a Paris synagogue, officials said.

The assailant was of Iranian origin, and an official investigation was underway to determine a possible motive...

...the assailant screamed “Allah-u-Akbar” — or “God is great” — during the attack.

LINK

Only in France does an Arab try to kill two Jews and you need an investigation to find a motive.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2013, 01:41:41 PM »
They're just as boneheaded here.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2013, 01:45:24 PM »
They're just as boneheaded here.

You ain't kiddin'.   A 'slim attacks the El Al counter at the airport screaming allahu ackbar and lots of head-scratching ensues instead of dot-connecting.

Nobody's this stupid; it's willful "see/hear/speak no (islam is) evil".