Author Topic: Sanford Ad  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Sanford Ad
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 07:17:00 AM »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 10:28:45 AM »

On Tuesday, calling former Gov. Mark Sanford the “sex pioneer of our time,” [Larry] Flynt endorsed the one-time Republican House member who in 2009 disappeared for several days for a tryst in Argentina with his then-mistress, now-finacee María Belén Chapur.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 10:37:43 AM »
Yah, because that's who and why anybody would want him in office, because he's "a sex pioneer"; just what we friggin need, a Republican Clinton.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 11:59:32 AM »
Yah, because that's who and why anybody would want him in office, because he's "a sex pioneer"; just what we friggin need, a Republican Clinton.

I'm with ya Pan. That said - as disgusted as I am - a Republican Clinton is better than a Marxist Colbert.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 12:02:47 PM »

I'm with ya Pan. That said - as disgusted as I am - a Republican Clinton is better than a Marxist Colbert.

Is Marxist Colbert running for something (other than his mouth)?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 12:07:23 PM »
 ::facepalm::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 12:34:21 PM »
Dip stick!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 12:37:26 PM »

His sister is Sanford's opponent. I can scarcely think of that smug bastard being that close to the levers of government. He will perceive her victory as a result of his own Leftist celebrity.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2013, 03:29:13 PM »

His sister is Sanford's opponent. I can scarcely think of that smug bastard being that close to the levers of government. He will perceive her victory as a result of his own Leftist celebrity.

No wonder CO gave me the face-palm; I didn't know that.   ::unknowncomic::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 05:38:36 AM »
http://www.fitsnews.com/2013/05/04/so-heres-elizabeth-colbert-buschs-mug-shot/

Hah.  Arrested during her own divorce mishegoss.

H/T Gateway Pundit

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 06:59:56 AM »
Obama Regime Dept of Injustice gonna keep and eye on all yous raaacist cracka bastids!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/06/us-usa-politics-southcarolina-monitors-idUSBRE9450RO20130506

Cathy Clark, the city clerk in Clarksdale, said there was no specific reason for the monitoring. "They just do it periodically," she said, adding the last time they monitored an election in the town was 12 years ago.

Yeah, uhh huh, no reason.   ::)

I hope y'all give them the proper welcome and ahhh, southern hospitality.   No what ah mean?  ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2013, 11:44:16 AM »

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 12:46:31 PM »
I have mixed thoughts on this.
Sanford is obviously a scum bucket in his personal life

Eric at Red State made a point which may deserve consideration.

No matter how messed up he is, Sanford could always be counted on to vote conservative.

The choice is tough.

A crazy libiot who's morals are probably worse than Sanford's (if possible) or somebody who will vote right

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 02:25:50 PM »
I have mixed thoughts on this.
Sanford is obviously a scum bucket in his personal life

Eric at Red State made a point which may deserve consideration.

No matter how messed up he is, Sanford could always be counted on to vote conservative.

The choice is tough.

A crazy libiot who's morals are probably worse than Sanford's (if possible) or somebody who will vote right
A crazy libiot who's morals are probably worse than Sanford's (if possible) or somebody who will vote right (with his pants around his ankles)

FIFY!

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 02:39:37 PM »
He just wants someone to pull his lever for him

Don't cry for me, Argentina

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2013, 02:45:56 PM »
  You have to admit that shameless ass has some balls on him just trying to run for public office again,
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 05:20:40 PM »

There was a primary RSM covered it.
Pac TPOS supported Sanford.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
 Filippo Mazzie