Author Topic: ‘I’m Going to Grab Your Baby, and Don’t Resist’:  (Read 1813 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: ‘I’m Going to Grab Your Baby, and Don’t Resist’:
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 05:20:50 PM »
The couple’s attorney, Joe Weinberger, remarked: “It’s absolutely amazing to me how a government can reach out and snatch a child after a doctor said there’s not an issue

I think it is equally amazing that it is now assumed that doctors - with all of the ideological baggage undoubtedly carried by many - are in the position of determining whether the state is involved in a family's personal business, on simply their word.

Talk about doctors playing God.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 05:53:31 PM »
CPS is already at the top of the list...  ;)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 06:16:23 PM »
This is what happens when the State assumes "ownership" of our children, for the good of the "collective."

And don't think for a minute the State cares one bit about the individual child. You would think that Waco would have turned out differently if cooler heads had prevailed.

Effin bastards. And without a warrant.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 06:28:38 PM »
CPS is already at the top of the list...  ;)
Oh, I bet it is.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 07:02:05 PM »
This won't stop until these imperious bureaucrats have personal consequences. Make of that what you will.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 05:55:56 AM »
This is what happens when the State assumes "ownership" of our children, for the good of the "collective."

And don't think for a minute the State cares one bit about the individual child. You would think that Waco would have turned out differently if cooler heads had prevailed.

That is of course if the baby can survive the State's active role in glorifying murdering the little tot before he/she gets out of the womb. Twisted effing chitty times we live in. They see no contradiction in allowing a "doctor" to kill said child in the womb up until it's birthed, coddle criminals that are totally destructive to the health of society, release mental patients that canot cope in that society all while doing everything in their power to destroy that society while forging another based on Lucifer's instructions..........now what's wrong with that? Is civil war really that bad a prospect when you consider the frightening evil they're foisting on us all?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 07:32:14 AM »

That is of course if the baby can survive the State's active role in glorifying murdering the little tot before he/she gets out of the womb. Twisted effing chitty times we live in. They see no contradiction in allowing a "doctor" to kill said child in the womb up until it's birthed, coddle criminals that are totally destructive to the health of society, release mental patients that canot cope in that society all while doing everything in their power to destroy that society while forging another based on Lucifer's instructions..........now what's wrong with that? Is civil war really that bad a prospect when you consider the frightening evil they're foisting on us all?

No.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 12:28:41 PM »
I wonder what those officers would do if the tables were turned?  Find out the names of the officers involved, then anonymously call CPS about the horrible conditions and the beatings their children have to endure on a daily basis.  See how they like having their "brothers in arms" storm their homes and forceably remove their children while they are held to the ground and can't do shyt about it.

Turnabout is fair play.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2013, 12:31:01 PM »
I wonder what those officers would do if the tables were turned?  Find out the names of the officers involved, then anonymously call CPS about the horrible conditions and the beatings their children have to endure on a daily basis.  See how they like having their "brothers in arms" storm their homes and forceably remove their children while they are held to the ground and can't do shyt about it.

Turnabout is fair play.

Yes.  Call it a CPSing instead of a SWATting.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2013, 01:02:29 PM »

Turnabout is fair play.

That's really kind of a good idea.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 01:42:56 PM »

Turnabout is fair play.

That's really kind of a good idea.

I originally thought of it in response to the SWATing that was going on.  CPS is a more wicked entity and all those liberal politicians would be really nice targets for this kind of annoyance.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 02:42:31 PM »
Situations like this really underscore what the true nature of government is: the threat of deadly force and a will to carry it out. All interactions with the State boil down to that. Every single thing the State does is predicated on that at the most fundamental level.

There is no greater biological imperative than to protect one's offspring, but people are put into situations where they are denied that most primordial act because armed agents are there prepared to murder a parent who does protect their offspring. It's no wonder people are so screwed up mentally, spiritually, and emotionally now. It's like the caged animal at the zoo who becomes so overcome by neurosis that it starts doing things like gnawing itself raw, banging itself into walls. That's what our whole society is now, a human zoo. I guess Alex Jones was onto something with his whole "prison planet" motif.

Surely they realize they are creating millions of those caged lions banging their heads onto the bars of the cage. Of course they do. Hence the dramatic increase in their preparations to wage war upon the citizenry.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2013, 05:15:16 PM »
Surely they realize they are creating millions of those caged lions banging their heads onto the bars of the cage. Of course they do. Hence the dramatic increase in their preparations to wage war upon the citizenry.

I'm thinking more in line with waiting to pounce when the cage door gets opened....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 09:01:34 PM »
Getting closer...

1:50 mark  ;)

Atlas Shrugged Part II Official Trailer
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.