Author Topic: The Thread for Conspicuous Moonbattery  (Read 2556 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The Thread for Conspicuous Moonbattery
« on: April 30, 2013, 12:15:27 AM »
Every so often I encounter such a conspicuous display of moonbattery that I feel compelled to capture photographic evidence of it, and figured why not have an open thread for everyone to post your examples. This one was in front of me at a drive-thru this evening:

That's the thing about leftists. They're so convinced of their intellectual and moral superiority that they can't not broadcast it. You seldom see conservatives with their political views advertised. For one thing it's because doing so invites that famous liberal tolerance in the form of vandalized cars, but also because fundamentally conservatives do not feel the need to announce themselves in such a manner. It's clearly a form of narcissism, which goes hand in hand with liberalism. You can tell they just really enjoy the smell of their own farts.

But, on the other hand, I am glad they have such an uncontrollable compulsion for being ideological exhibitionists. Their hubris shall be their undoing.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: The Thread for Conspicuous Moonbattery
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 12:21:59 AM »
It will be their undoing because they can't resist painting targets on themselves.

I do so wish I had the monster vehicle Gerald McRaney's character drove in Simon & Simon -- Power Wagon w/front pusher.   ::evilbat::

Okay, maybe not such a stellar idea .....   ::thinking::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

RickZ

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 03:59:24 AM »

Never saw that before.  Another wonderful dig.  Owebama good.  Darwin good.  Christianity worthy of mockery.  But don't you dare mock 'the religion of peace' which must not be named.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 06:40:39 AM »
Sticking labels to ones head and sundry belongings is good, saves time, no guesswork.   ::evilbat::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 08:16:38 AM »
Sticking labels to ones head and sundry belongings is good, saves time, no guesswork.   ::evilbat::

::whoohoo::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 09:15:51 AM »
I do a lot of travel around the heavier metropolitan part of my state but haven't ever seen that "I trust Øboma" sticker before. Makes my flesh crawl. Surprisingly enough there are remarkably few Øbongo stickers around these parts. Wasn't always this way however - they used to parade their cluelessness.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 09:17:52 AM »
You can tell they just really enjoy the smell of their own farts.

How can you say that and not post it?
south park smug farts

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 09:29:25 AM »
I do a lot of travel around the heavier metropolitan part of my state but haven't ever seen that "I trust Øboma" sticker before. Makes my flesh crawl. Surprisingly enough there are remarkably few Øbongo stickers around these parts. Wasn't always this way however - they used to parade their cluelessness.

Jarad Polis used to be my Rep. At one meeting Michelle went to with him he actually said - " There are two types of people- those that trust the government and their leaders and those who don't" - Wish I had been there to yell out "And which kind do you think the founders were? " - Liberalism IS a religion. They transfer the powers of God to themselves - to Government.   Therefore they MUST trust Obama- to do anything other would be sacrilegious.  The Herd needs a leader, and the herd blindly trusts the leader once chosen. ("Harold is that most dangerous of animals- Clever Sheep")

I occasionally still have to visit the People's Republic of Boulder.  It took years for all of the Kerry stickers to disappear. Yeah, they are still there, one or two, but not in the numbers they should be.  Obama is doing such a poor job that I think the liberals sense it.  Understand it, probably not, but they get that undercurrent of feeling that all herd animals get, and the herd is uneasy. I am sure many are playing the holier than thou - "I am above Politics" game.  They still vote Democrat- because not voting is "bad" and the GOP is "evil" - but most are no longer displaying that particular facet of their "superiority" even in a place like Boulder. Perhaps the herd just senses that about half of us are ready to kill them given half a chance and have removed them to prevent targeting. (Like the Coexist sticker on the Subaru Outback doesn't give it away)  If that is the case and they don't feel safe even in Boulder, then that is a very good thing.  The more uneasy and unhappy I can make them the happier I am.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 01:40:01 PM »
Every so often I encounter such a conspicuous display of moonbattery that I feel compelled to capture photographic evidence of it, and figured why not have an open thread for everyone to post your examples. This one was in front of me at a drive-thru this evening:

That's the thing about leftists. They're so convinced of their intellectual and moral superiority that they can't not broadcast it. You seldom see conservatives with their political views advertised. For one thing it's because doing so invites that famous liberal tolerance in the form of vandalized cars, but also because fundamentally conservatives do not feel the need to announce themselves in such a manner. It's clearly a form of narcissism, which goes hand in hand with liberalism. You can tell they just really enjoy the smell of their own farts.

But, on the other hand, I am glad they have such an uncontrollable compulsion for being ideological exhibitionists. Their hubris shall be their undoing.

Wonder why this person isn't driving a hybrid.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2013, 02:17:46 PM »

Never saw that before.  Another wonderful dig.  Owebama good.  Darwin good.  Christianity worthy of mockery.  But don't you dare mock 'the religion of peace' which must not be named.

What would happen if one did that to an Islamic symbol?

Expanding from trap's "note at the gaspump" and extending Breitbart's  "War" I suggest, Graffiti.  Graffiti, a small stencil and a small spray can. ...Pssst. A stencil and a small spray can.  Not to defile any personal property or impune anyone, just to decorate ... lampposts, telephone poles etc.

ETA: "God loves you"  would really lighten up an overpass, viaduct, or train trestle.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 02:21:52 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2013, 03:11:46 PM »
What would happen if one did that to an Islamic symbol?

I was thinking the same thing.  Why aren't there leftists who aren't such beta males, would would put that DARWIN inside a crescent moon?

Pussies, every last one.

Speaking of which, if Barack Obama had half the pair Cwiss Matthews says he has, he'd invoke Allah in praising Jason Collins.  

Allah bless Jason Collins and whatever he's sticking his richard in, tonight.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 03:34:07 PM »
Speaking of Jason:
[blockquote] “Given the importance of sports in our society, for an individual who has excelled at the highest levels in one of the major sports to go ahead and say, ‘This is who I am. I’m proud of it. I’m still a great competitor. I’m still 7 foot tall and can bang with Shaq and deliver a hard foul’…I think it’s a great thing,” the President [Barak Obama] said.[/blockquote] Reggie Love was not available for comment.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 05:17:02 PM »
Apparently his ball-handling skills are unsurpassed.   ::rimshot::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2013, 05:20:51 PM »
I'll wait for Shaq's comment regarding "banging" with the Left's new pet homosexual.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 05:22:29 PM »
To counter the homosexualizing of pro sports over the past couple days, I give you the UFC's Chael Sonnen:

"Even if I thought I could get a submission I'm not laying underneath a grown man with my legs spread on worldwide T.V. Some guys subscribe to that theory but I am a Republican and we don't do that."

- Chael Sonnen
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 05:26:45 PM »

You need to go to your room and think about what you said.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 07:38:07 PM »

What, you didn't see what he did there?  ;)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 07:45:33 PM »

::rimshot::
                 ::speechless::

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 07:51:48 PM »

yes, I am feeling around for something hot or sharp to put my eyes out....just so I can STOP seeing what he did there.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 08:10:40 PM »
I think he spoke truthfully for once...Barry, not G, G always speaks truthfully. 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.