Author Topic: She's Pissed!!  (Read 9190 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: She's Pissed!!
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2011, 04:30:37 PM »
Hannioty is going on and on about it again today!  ::bashing::

I can't wait to see him to night.Nothing like bumping up my blood pressure.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Janny

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2011, 05:03:48 PM »
I never really watched Hannity, but he does come on after Rush, so I listen to him occasionally when I'm in the car. He's got a good heart, and I agree with him on most things, but he's just not all that bright. I can't listen to him for very long, particularly when he's interviewing some liberal jackass and letting him/her get away with murder. I end up screaming at the radio.  ::bashing::

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2011, 05:41:52 PM »
Those of you who have been here will know that I have said for years that Hannity is a light weight. Not a serious thinker. He is a guy banging a pot with a spoon, the operative strategy being to achieve notoriety by making the most noise.

I don't remember you saying that specifically, since I didn't spend a lot of time at PL and CT, but I agree wholeheartedly and I've said it myself.  Hannity simply isn't in the same intellectual league as Limbaugh, Levin, Beck, Prager, or Medved and Bennett for that matter.

And speaking of noise, Hannity's voice really grates on me.  He always speaks at exactly the same volume level and I can only take it for so long.  Levin can yell louder, but he can also speak very softly when he wants to.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2011, 05:53:06 PM »
Interview with Ann Barnhardt at I Own The World.

iOTW - What is your take on draw Muhammed day? Is this inciting, or is it testing whether Sharia is compliant with current American law or not?

Ann – Dude.  I just did “Draw Mohammed Day” on bootlegged Mexican racehorse steroids.

Photo from American Digest:

We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

charlesoakwood

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2011, 09:48:34 PM »

iOTW – Have you received any threats?

Ann – Not yet.  But I don’t think the videos have reached outside of the Patriot Class yet.  I expect that to start later this week.

iOTW – Have you heard from Lindsey Graham’s office?

Ann – No.  They haven’t come out of the men’s room yet.

Offline Janny

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2011, 12:12:33 AM »
Interview with Ann Barnhardt at I Own The World.

iOTW - What is your take on draw Muhammed day? Is this inciting, or is it testing whether Sharia is compliant with current American law or not?

Ann – Dude.  I just did “Draw Mohammed Day” on bootlegged Mexican racehorse steroids.

Photo from American Digest:

I just love her! Thank you for posting this. I have shared this with some friends and they loved it, too!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2011, 12:24:47 AM »

A good role model for for a daughter to choose.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2011, 02:02:32 AM »
That line (challenge to Graham) "the only way this ends is with you sobbing in the men's room" is majorly LOL-worthy.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2011, 03:39:57 AM »
That line (challenge to Graham) "the only way this ends is with you sobbing in the men's women's room" is majorly LOL-worthy.

FIFY
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2011, 07:18:54 AM »
That line (challenge to Graham) "the only way this ends is with you sobbing in the men's women's room" is majorly LOL-worthy.

FIFY

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2011, 09:26:26 AM »
More from Miss Barnhardt:

Posted by Ann Barnhardt - April 6, AD 2011 1:11 PM MST
1. FANBOYS: I love you too, but DO NOT show up here unannounced. Think tactically. This is a warzone, and I am the front line. NEVER, EVER sneak up on a friendly in an active combat theater. If my doorbell rings unannounced, the only thing that happens is that I instantly take up position, ready to rumble, trigger finger extended, but otherwise aimed and at the ready. WE DON'T WANT ANY ACCIDENTS. This isn't a game, gentlemen. This is deathly serious. Please remember that.

2. Reiterating: YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK MY PERMISSION to repost, copy, distribute, download or anything else. Every blog post and public YouTube clip is IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. Dude, that's why I did this. Not to snipe about copyright. This has nothing to do with money or intellectual property. It has to do with saving our great Republic, and Western Civilization.

3. A lot of websites are talking about "taking up a collection" for me, and people are emailing and commenting on the YouTube page that I should set up a PayPal account or something. ABSOLUTELY NOT. I have no interest in profiting off of this. I will EARN my money through my work and trade, which is commodity futures and options brokerage and cattle marketing consultation. Our soldiers are hanging themselves out on the front lines every single day, and many of them come home in a box, and there are no PayPal accounts for them. I truly appreciate the sentiment, but I want to shut that avenue down right away.

4. The full two hour Andrea Shea King show is a FREE DOWNLOAD podcast on iTunes. If you have an Apple device and would like to hear it, it is just a download away. Thanks again to Andrea Shea King and all of the lovely callers that I got to visit with last night. Several more radio appearances have been booked this morning.

5. Less than 6 negative emails so far. No muslim backlash. I think I scare the piss out of them. And that is as it should be.

6. It has gone viral in Europe, Egypt and Australia. I have had emails from the U.K., Ireland, LOTS from the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, France, Germany, Italy, Israel; and the Coptic Christians in Egypt are translating it with Arabic subtitles for repost on YouTube as we speak. Pray for the Copts of Egypt and the Christians in the Ivory Coast, Iraq and Pakistan. They are in the midst of a holocaust - as are MANY Christians throughout the Mid-East and Africa. Why don't we ever hear about THAT?

7. A Frenchman offered me his GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS Parisian rental apartment for a week. Sigh. Apres la guerre, mon ami. Apres la guerre.

8. Best photoshop of me yet (and thanks for making me look all skinny). This from Mr. Rides A Pale Horse at iOTW.com HERE

That is all. Carry on. Oh, and I love you. ;-)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2011, 09:34:33 AM »
Ann Barnhardt for President?
 ::saywhat::

Seriously though, it is the women of this great country who are standing up and saying and doing what the men are afraid to do. Why is that? Has the effect of political correctness neutered males, but empowered and immunized women? Have men just become used to measuring their words so carefully so as to not get stomped on? Do women not suffer from that same conditioning?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2011, 09:54:46 AM »

Seriously though, it is the women of this great country who are standing up and saying and doing what the men are afraid to do. Why is that? Has the effect of political correctness neutered males, but empowered and immunized women? Have men just become used to measuring their words so carefully so as to not get stomped on? Do women not suffer from that same conditioning?

Yes, yes.  YES.  For the most part, no.  Protected class and all that.  Conservative women not included in the class protection thingie, but we're pretty much used to the opprobrium visited on our heads from speaking the truth, although most of the very worst of it comes from other women.

Ann's video is posted at my local forum; the comments there are just what you'd expect from the squishes and the left, but the one woman's view is "she thinks a lot of herself, doesn't she?".

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2011, 10:08:31 AM »

Yes, yes.  YES.  For the most part, no.  Protected class and all that.  Conservative women not included in the class protection thingie, but we're pretty much used to the opprobrium visited on our heads from speaking the truth, although most of the very worst of it comes from other women.

Ann's video is posted at my local forum; the comments there are just what you'd expect from the squishes and the left, but the one woman's view is "she thinks a lot of herself, doesn't she?".

But you have to look at who made that comment.She didn't drink the kool aid she bathes in it first.She's so closed off in her little world that anything outside her comfort zone srares tha ever lovin crap out of her.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Janny

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2011, 11:21:32 AM »

Where an insecure person would see arrogance, I see self-confidence. No worries, Pandora. We get it. She doesn't.

Offline Janny

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2011, 11:28:10 AM »
There are some so-called conservatives I have encountered who think Ann is an "imbecile," and burning the Koran "accomplishes nothing." Of course, these so-called conservatives are notorious "moderate" squishes.

I might agree with these squishes, if Ann had merely burnt the Koran, but she didn't. She read from it to illustrate the EVIL that is in it, and that is what she accomplished by burning it. Pointing out the evil in it was her goal, in an attempt to get some of the people who are closing their eyes to the reality about Islam to open their eyes. Some just don't get that, though. They have bought the narrative that it isn't Islam that is evil, it's radical extremists who have hijacked a "peaceful" religion, and they believe that most Muslims are "just like us."  ::bashing::

Some others just object to burning any books on principle. One equated what Ann did with the Nazi book-burnings. Such idiocy. Anyone who can't see the difference between burning ONE copy of book, in protest, and rounding up all copies of a book and burning them to keep anyone from reading them, is...well...an imbecile.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2011, 12:20:34 PM »
I hope Ann keeps on scaring the living scat out of all of our enemies!

::thumbsup::

::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2011, 12:32:05 PM »

Nearly 1/2 the comments at: http://www.redstate.com/coldwarrior/2011/04/05/how-is-burning-paper-with-ink-on-it-an-act-of-violence/  |> are negative. Un flying believable, they need help,, the author needs support.

Offline Janny

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2011, 01:20:50 PM »

Nearly 1/2 the comments at: http://www.redstate.com/coldwarrior/2011/04/05/how-is-burning-paper-with-ink-on-it-an-act-of-violence/  |> are negative. Un flying believable, they need help,, the author needs support.

It was pretty obvious that some of the negative comments on one particular site I was on were being made by people who hadn't even watched the videos. Keep that in mind.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2011, 01:28:36 PM »
Janny, maybe we were on the same site