Author Topic: Libyan documents implicate Obama's Arab Spring partner Morsi in Benghazi attack  (Read 2124 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Holy sh¡t. This just keeps getting deeper and deeper. How much will the American people stand before this traitor is hanging from a lamp post? We're sending these Musloids billions of dollars at O'Chimpy's direction, under the auspices that the Egyptian regime is "democratically elected" and thus deserving of support, when the reality is that our own Musloid regime is propping up Egypts Islamofascist regime while the people of Egypt scream in the streets by the millions to be rid of Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Now we learn that our Libyan embassy was attacked by Egyptians, and that Morsi himself is implicated? WTF?

Obama must be hanged.

Libyan Documents: Egyptians – Including Dr. Morsi – Linked to Benghazi Attacks

Middle East expert and author Raymond Ibrahim released a troubling Libyan intelligence document this week. The document asserts that the Muslim Brotherhood, including Egyptian President Morsi, were involved in the September 11, 2012, terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Four Americans, including the US ambassador, were killed in the attack.

According to a Libyan intelligence document, the Muslim Brotherhood, including Egyptian President Morsi, were involved in the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, where several Americans, including U.S. ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens, were killed.

On Wednesday, June 26, several Arabic websites, including Veto Gate, quoted the intelligence report, which apparently was first leaked to the Kuwaiti paper, Al Ra’i. Prepared by Mahmoud Ibrahim Sharif, Director of National Security for Libya, the report is addressed to the nation’s Minister of Interior.

It discusses the preliminary findings of the investigation, specifically concerning an “Egyptian cell” which was involved in the consulate attack. “Based on confessions derived from some of those arrested at the scene” six people, “all of them Egyptians” from the jihad group Ansar al-Sharia (“Supporters of Islamic Law), were arrested.

According to the report, during interrogations, these Egyptian jihadi cell members “confessed to very serious and important information concerning the financial sources of the group and the planners of the event and the storming and burning of the U.S. consulate in Benghazi…. And among the more prominent figures whose names were mentioned by cell members during confessions were: Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi; preacher Safwat Hegazi; Saudi businessman Mansour Kadasa, owner of the satellite station, Al-Nas; Egyptian Sheikh Muhammad Hassan; former presidential candidate, Hazim Salih Abu Isma’il…”

...Indeed, one of the videos shot with a cell phone of one of the attackers emerged around the time four Americans were killed. It shows a mob approaching the American compound under siege, clearly telling the terrorists in the dialect of Upper Egypt: “Mahadesh, mahadesh yermi, Dr. Morsi ba`atna” — which translates to: “Don’t shoot, don’t shoot, Dr. Morsi sent us.”…

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yes, you are correct IDP...just what the frak does it take?

And IIRC there were rumors that any mention of "Ansar al-Sharia" was banned in any official US government public statement.

And this Regime, the one that is spying on citizens and governments and groups and people the world over...knew absolutely NOTHING of this?

Bull-effing-shyt!!!

They knew, why else cover it up?  They knew these asshats are the asshats Obama encouraged to go apeshyt the moment he first spoke in Cairo and set off the "Arab Spring"!  This muzzie-loving Saudi-bowing buttpuppet knew all this would blowback on him and his initial response was to blame it all on a video nobody ever fricken saw and then decided to go all-in and demonize Romney in the debate for daring to try to discuss the issue rationally.

This punk-ass criminal POS should be tried, convicted and executed for treason.  And so should Holder and Napolitano et al!

"...land of the free, home of the brave"?

Show me!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

"Yes, you are correct IDP...just what the frak does it take?"

It will take the big 3 MSM to open their nightly news with "We open tonight with Shocking news that will shake the presidency to it's core".  That mushy independent 40% are the hard working, tax paying, listen to the 5 o'clock news group.
By nature, they are maxed out (no residual IQ, no residual energy) and the people they were to trust are deceiving them.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I want to hear them all say that Alan...as they scream on the pike...

RickZ

I still maintain that the Egyptian quid pro quo was to be the release of the Blind Sheikh, Rachmann, from the '93 WTC bombing, currently serving life at Florence Supermax.  Hell, he's dying to release Khalid Sheikh Mohammed on some trumped up technicality.  I have no problem believing Obama would stick another finger in the eye of America by releasing that convicted imam jihadi for any number of bullshyt reasons (humanitarian, muslim outreach, ad. nauseum).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
So...are you linking Morsi & Benghazi with Obama & the blind Sheikh?  When the gunnrunning to Syrian crazies went bad Obama leaned on Morsi to rid him of the troublesome Ambassador? 

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
So...are you linking Morsi & Benghazi with Obama & the blind Sheikh?  When the gunnrunning to Syrian crazies went bad Obama leaned on Morsi to rid him of the troublesome Ambassador?  

Here is a good synopsis from Doug Ross of what allegations are floting around re; Stevens, Morsi, Obama, and the Blind Sheikh.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
So...are you linking Morsi & Benghazi with Obama & the blind Sheikh?  When the gunnrunning to Syrian crazies went bad Obama leaned on Morsi to rid him of the troublesome Ambassador?  

Here is a good synopsis from Doug Ross of what allegations are floting around re; Stevens, Morsi, Obama, and the Blind Sheikh.

Ahh, yes...good timeline, I could see that happening...then the whole thing goes sideways and the lack of a fallback plan had them scrambling...puts the retarded video meme in context (they had nothing else to run with!) as well as the sacking of key military commanders in the region and the (as yet unresolved) sequestering of any of the people returned stateside.

This thing stunk bad from the start and is only getting more ripe with each passing day...

How the hell can idiots in congress sit on this?  Oh wait, they are too busy slitting their own throats, my bad, must pass so-called immigration reform or everybody will hate them...

Too late...I already hate them!

The farce has to end soon...there is no other option...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Something new:

Dr. Mark Christian from the Global Faith Institute sent The Gateway Pundit his account of the Benghazi attack on September 11, 2012:

Syrian president Bashar el Assad, Russia, Iran, and Hezbollah of Lebanon are fully responsible for the death of United States Ambassador Christopher Stevens. President Obama has known this fact since the minute he first learned about the attack.

Stevens, from his Benghazi base, was stockpiling weapons – and resourcing the expert fighters who could use them – to topple Assad’s rule in Syria. On September 11, 2012, Assad powerfully punched back, raiding the Benghazi compound which housed the armament for his own destruction. Though Assad’s reprisal resulted in the loss of four American lives, including Stevens, he forcefully conveyed that he would not be thrown out of the ring.

Read the whole thing; I'd post more but my copy-paste is not functioning properly.  (What NOW??!!!)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
…If Americans knew what really happened, if the mainstream media uncovered and exposed Obama and his Sunni agenda, Obama would not be the current American president, but a prosecuted American citizen. If his orchestration and support of Arab Spring, including Syria, was revealed, President Obama, who has hidden much more than Benghazi from the American people, would finally be held accountable for his actions. If it became public knowledge that – while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was ignoring the body of her American Ambassador Christopher Stevens, she was ordering that all of Stevens’ classified information in Tripoli be destroyed – then Ms. Clinton’s presidential aspirations might be imprisoned. And the families of Stevens, Smith, Woods, and Doherty would definitively know what difference it does make when the daylight of truth shines on the darkness of night.

Eye-witnesses, including the thirty-four various nationals who participated in Stevens’ meeting on the morning of September 11, 2012, could provide testimony exponentially more illuminating than the scripted smoke of the one-day Congressional performance of Benghazi whistle blowers. However, their interest in exposing the truth, and their whereabouts, is extremely unlikely since they were undoubtedly complicit with the Sunni scheme.

If if's and but's were candy and nuts...every day would be Christmas.

We are well into the deterrioration phase of this Republic...detritis is our leading commodity...nothing will be done...I doubt even a digital recording of all of the conspirators would wake up the sorry-assed excuses that pass for American citizens today...much less spur these pathetically docile creatures into storming the ramparts and dragging these traitors to justice.

Who gives a shyt?  I got no more shyt to give...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
So, when is the next episode of American Idol?

I'd like to think the American people gave a rats azz, but they don't.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Exactly.  I am to the point now where I just don't even want to hear anymore "if the American people only knew" this or that. The American people aren't ever going to hear the this-or-that. They're not going to hear it because the information gatekeepers are Obama's palace guard. And so what if they did hear it? Nothing. The dulcet tones of the talking heads on the evening news would just explain it away as something unforeseen, unfortunate, or perhaps even a routine part of foreign affairs. Back to bed America.

I consider them all enemy operatives, deliberately working to destroy Western civilization, and I don't care about trying to come up with gotchas that are (optimistically) supposed to make the average moron break out of his reality TV trance for 5 seconds. I'm just biding my time until the inevitable showdown between us and they, and I won't even pretend like I'm not looking forward to it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/01/exclusive-dozens-of-cia-operatives-on-the-ground-during-benghazi-attack/

Levin is on it ........

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress.

It is being described as pure intimidation, with the threat that any unauthorized CIA employee who leaks information could face the end of his or her career.

In exclusive communications obtained by CNN, one insider writes, "You don't jeopardize yourself, you jeopardize your family as well."

They're worried about their careers?!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 05:57:06 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/01/exclusive-dozens-of-cia-operatives-on-the-ground-during-benghazi-attack/

Levin is on it ........

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress.

It is being described as pure intimidation, with the threat that any unauthorized CIA employee who leaks information could face the end of his or her career.

In exclusive communications obtained by CNN, one insider writes, "You don't jeopardize yourself, you jeopardize your family as well."

There is this too - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/breaking-obama-administration-is-hiding-benghazi-survivors-dispursing-them-around-the-country-and-changing-their-names-video/

These are just the natural methods of operation one always finds in corrupt statist outfits, doesn't matter if it is government or organized crime...the means are the same.

Amerika, f**k yeah, this Regime can do whateverthef**k it wants to...whothef**k gonna stop them?

Congress?

The people?

HA!  What a joke!

I'm with G, I'm just amusing myself until the realsh*t hits...payback in all its forms gonna come due...it'll be known in future generations as The Great Reckoning.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 07:36:20 AM by Libertas »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/10218288/CIA-running-arms-smuggling-team-in-Benghazi-when-consulate-was-attacked.html

According to this, it's looking kind of like Iran Contra, only instead of slipping weapons to those fighting a Communist Dictatorship, we're slipping weapons to Islamists.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/10218288/CIA-running-arms-smuggling-team-in-Benghazi-when-consulate-was-attacked.html

According to this, it's looking kind of like Iran Contra, only instead of slipping weapons to those fighting a Communist Dictatorship, we're slipping weapons to Islamists.

Islamists = Pal

Communists = Pal

Those against Islamists & Communists = Foe

Got it?!

Oh, and Islamists going after other Islamists...why do we GAFF?

But no matter...if this happened under a non-leftist Regime, the Democrat-Media Complex would have hung people already and the POTUs would be toast...

Ain't gonna happen to big pimp mac daddy Barry...

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes

amazing isn't it?

having a backbone is a rare condition

but then they have to be wondering who would stick up for them if they talked?

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."