Author Topic: TX Abortion Bill  (Read 895 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
TX Abortion Bill
« on: July 10, 2013, 07:34:55 AM »
Wow...

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/09/pro-abortion-fanatics-shout-f**k-the-church-during-chants-at-texas-capitol/

"f**k the Church."  Those pro-abortion left-leaning dem's sure are a classy and tolerant bunch, eh?  Yeah, not so much...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: TX Abortion Bill
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 11:29:41 AM »
Wow..."hail Satan" and "f**k the church"...I guess they really have no legitimate reason to be properly labeled as thouroughly fricken EVIL, eh?

These freaks have had several generations to breed newer, more vile, more disgusting human beings...

Is it any surprise to anyone that such ilk is capable of gleefully tearing babies out of wombs and destroying them?

I never had any illusions as to the depth of their evil...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 11:30:48 AM »
Even when I was wandering the wilderness of agnosticism for most of my 20s, I would never have said anything like that. I can't imagine what it's like to have such a corroded soul that the sum of humanity is nothing more than material bits and pieces. That a unique human life is nothing more than some mass of differentiated tissue?

The part that really confirms their demonic nature (well, other than hailing Satan -- which I'm sure they thought was cutting edge and transgressive) is their strident insistence that even late term abortions are fully legal. At that point you can no longer conjure up some comfortably abstract idea of the fetus being merely a clump of unfeeling cells, no when you're a strident proponent of late term abortion it means you are actively advocating crushing the skulls and dismembering babies that would actually live if they were born normally. That is pure, demonic evil and screw walking on eggshells around them and their black sacrament.

Something similar has been happening in NC.  The legislature was voting on measures to make abortion illegal for sex selection (what's the point? No one will admit that anyway) and all the bellyachers descended on the capitol with their usual histrionics.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 11:36:01 AM »
They think they're being transgressive and cutting edge, but they really do not understand the consequences of praising or calling on Satan.

Call me superstitious or ignorant, but I'll not even deal with a Ouija board.  Never invite Evil in.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 11:43:35 AM »
We'll never call you any such thing...evil should be condemned and expelled on sight, end of story.