Author Topic: The Scandalgate Thread  (Read 2043 times)

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: The Scandalgate Thread
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 05:31:30 AM »
There has never been a person more disastrous to liberty than Obama in America's history, period.  FDR, Johnson, Carter and Clinton would need to be combined to even get close

Maybe Woodrow Wilsom but I get your point

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2013, 07:01:54 AM »
There has never been a person more disastrous to liberty than Obama in America's history, period.  FDR, Johnson, Carter and Clinton would need to be combined to even get close

Maybe Woodrow Wilsom but I get your point

Oh, yeah...how could I forget that jackass!  Well, most of 'em are interchangeable.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2013, 06:24:26 PM »
VHD teaches a class in the early fall at Hillsdale every year.  When I'm there if I can find him after class I'll ask him if he doesn't see the malice BO harbors.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2013, 07:31:37 PM »
I'd be interested to hear if you're given a straight answer and what it might be.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2013, 09:34:55 PM »
I'd be interested to hear if you're given a straight answer and what it might be.

I'll let you know if I get the chance to ask him.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."