Author Topic: Say the secret words, get admitted to the US  (Read 1051 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Say the secret words, get admitted to the US
« on: August 11, 2013, 03:19:22 PM »
There was a flood of asylum requests at a border crossing near San Diego last week. About 200 Mexican citizens appeared at the crossing claiming they had a "credible fear" of the drug cartels.

And I doubt it's just Mexicans.

With those magic words, they were allowed in - with open arms.

A loophole is allowing hundreds of immigrants across the Mexico border in to the United States.

Immigrants are being taught to use "key words and phrases" to be allowed to enter and stay in the country.

Just this past Monday, Border Patrol agents say about 200 people came through the Otay Crossing claiming a quote: "credible fear" of the drug cartels.

So many were doing this that they had to close down the processing center and move the overflow by vans to another station.

"They are being told if they come across the border, when they come up to the border and they say certain words, they  will be allowed into the country," said a person who did not want to be identified on camera.  "We are being overwhelmed."

Pete Nunez, former U.S. Attorney and immigration expert says, "This will swamp the system."

"To make our system even more ridiculous than it has been in the  past," he adds.  "There are no detention facilities for families, so the family would have to be split up. We don't want to split families up, so we end up releasing people out into the community on bond, on bail."

Nunez says, "It's a huge loophole."

"There has to be a policy change, something implemented, an emergency implementation that will stop this, or otherwise we will have thousands coming in."

Immigrants are telling the Port Enforcement Team -- or P.E.T. -- that the cartels are ripping apart their state.

Good luck expecting any kind of fix from this White House.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Say the secret words, get admitted to the US
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 04:47:52 PM »
This apparent new tactic comes on the heels of widely publicized activism by a group called 'The Dream 9' who also used a claim of asylum to gain re-entry to the country.

As leftist organization Colorlines reported last week:

All nine of the activists have now established credible fear, a step toward an asylum hearing. Supporters are now hoping the Dream 9 will be eligible for parole, which would allow them to return to the United States until their asylum hearing dates.

This connection between the 'Dream 9' and the tactic of asylum was made by Spanish-language news source La Opiniòn. They report (translation by Google Translation) in an article entitled El asilo se volvió un sueño (in English: The asylum becomes a dream):

Following the release of nine Dreamers prisoners in Arizona, after a protest at the border, others have taken the path of asylum as a way to solve their deportation.

Media reports in San Diego are reporting that "hundreds of foreigners are trying to enter the country in the same way" and even that immigrants are being taught to use key phrases that they can stay in the country.

Reports tell of cases in the Port of Entry Otay Mesa, where 199 people have argued a 'credible fear "to the drug cartels in Mexico.

And the validation of Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) of the status of "credible fear", which allowed young people to stay at home and return to their families seems to have generated more of a headache for Immigration.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 04:57:14 PM »
on the other hand, my use of any magic words would land me jail

::outrage::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 07:00:24 PM »
Doomed.

The entire cabal rushing to legalize every soul on the planet apparently never lived on this one!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.