Author Topic: It was a matter of when, not if, the MFM would do a 180 on POTUS eligibility  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/08/14/cnn_is_ted_cruz_eligible_to_run_for_president.html

Hilarious, eh?  Couldn't pass over vetting Obama fast enough, anybody else though...suddenly they act like they give a flying frack about the Constitution and due diligence.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Cruz should come out RIGHT NOW with a "birth certificate" drawn in crayon, and proclaim the debate over, using some of the exact same words Obama has used. Use absurdity to attack.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
THAT would be fricken heeeee-larious!!!   ::whoohoo::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I'd like him to release an obviously forged electronic document just like Obongo's.  Use the exact same fake security paper background layer with the simulated typewriter typeface. Make it impossible for the media to attack it from any angle without implicitly attacking the veracity of Obama's for the same reasons.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
So much for the idea that the Left would *never* raise the issue of eligibility for a Republican because it would boomerang onto Obongo.

They have ... I was going to write "no shame", but it's so far into negative no-shame territory that it's hubris.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I'd like him to release an obviously forged electronic document just like Obongo's.  Use the exact same fake security paper background layer with the simulated typewriter typeface. Make it impossible for the media to attack it from any angle without implicitly attacking the veracity of Obama's for the same reasons.

I like the crayon idea better. A parody of the O birth certificate.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
So much for the idea that the Left would *never* raise the issue of eligibility for a Republican because it would boomerang onto Obongo.

They have ... I was going to write "no shame", but it's so far into negative no-shame territory that it's hubris.

But I thought J-Mac & Obama made all such inquiries moot?!

GOP bitch-slapped again...and what do they do?  Fall for it again and get back in line for another bitch-slappin'!

I don't know what odds are smaller, that the GOP can purge itself of progressives or democrats can develop a conscious!  Probably the same damned number!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The Republican mentality is "we better let the Democrats have their way or else the media will drag us through the mud and then the Democrats will end up having their way".

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The Republican mentality is "we better let the Democrats have their way or else the media will drag us through the mud and then the Democrats will end up having their way".

From Urban Dictionary - Batsh*t Insane: When someone has crossed into extreme insanity.  Person #1:HEY GUYS LETS GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF AND WOOOO I JUST sh*t MYSELF!! -insane laughter- Person #2: That kid is Batsh*t Insane.  In order to be truly Batsh*t Insane, you must abandon all rational thought, and let your Bizzaro instincts take over.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=batsh*t+insane

Yup, that's the GOP, batsh*t insane.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Cruz should come out RIGHT NOW with a "birth certificate" drawn in crayon, and proclaim the debate over, using some of the exact same words Obama has used. Use absurdity to attack.

Sorry, IDP; not crayon, but a preemptive move nonetheless ........

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/ted-cruz-releases-birth-certificate-was-born-to-american-mother-in-canada/

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Yeah I've blasted that moron regularly in comments sections of his articles, going back to the GOProud/CPAC controversy.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
“We examined the document using our scanning electron microscope and found all sorts of weird things — you know, like scientific stuff. It was real pretty — but bad, very bad.”

::hysterical::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I want to see Cruz mock the stupid coming out of journalism schools by presenting a copy of his grades while wearing a paisley bathrobe.

Yes, the vetting has started

Ted Cruz at Princeton: Creepy

No doubt the JournoListic airhead that wrote this piece would have no problem with what Bill Clinton did to Juanita Broaddrick. 

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
And yet they have no problem with NO ONE remembering Odrama in college.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
"Debate weekends included Friday night parties that Cruz often attended, where he was remembered to be 'sort of a stud' with girls on the debate circuit."

Hey, something libiot wymens and the MFM can understand...Alpha-Male appeal...they should be powerless before his manly charm!

;D

But I like the paisley bathrobe idea MNHawk, dress down the chattering class with actual achievement and people who remember and like him in college...in contrast to Duh Wun...and show natural charm, intelect and humor...in contrast to the phony pandering of Slick Willie.

;)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: It was a matter of when, not if, the MFM would do a 180 on POTUS eligibility
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2013, 08:07:24 AM »
And yet they have no problem with NO ONE remembering Odrama in college.

But the proof is in his school records!

Huh? Oh, yeah. Never mind..................
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: It was a matter of when, not if, the MFM would do a 180 on POTUS eligibility
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2013, 08:19:33 AM »
This issue came up in a discussion after Cruz' 21-hour stand-up by Charles Krauthammer, who was cracking wise about Ted's ineligibility to be US President, but not Canadian Prime Minister.

Now -- NOW -- the idiots want to vet for eligibility?!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2013, 08:26:05 AM »
This issue came up in a discussion after Cruz' 21-hour stand-up by Charles Krauthammer, who was cracking wise about Ted's ineligibility to be US President, but not Canadian Prime Minister.

Now -- NOW -- the idiots want to vet for eligibility?!

I wonder how many times Krauthammer has disparaged those with questions about Obama's birth certificate and eligibility? Now he's going to come out against Cruz's eligibility?

I swear to God, I'm thinking that so very few people supposedly on the "Right" actually are. I think they're all Leftists who play a part in a drama - the plot of which is the death of this country.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 08:32:24 AM »
There are days when I'd like to push Chuckie down...and yes I know he's crippled...mentally as well it appears.