Author Topic: Supposedly Law & Order stories belong in entertainment...  (Read 564 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Supposedly Law & Order stories belong in entertainment...
« on: August 23, 2013, 07:19:48 AM »
As a majority of a dumbed down, Obama voting America is entertained by this

'Paula Deen SHOOTS Trayvon Martin' in new SVU that wraps both scandals into one controversial episode... and Cybill Shepard plays gun-wielding TV chef

In the episode, Cybill Shepard plays Jolene Castille, a famous southern chef. But instead of making a racial slur, like Deen, she guns down an unarmed, hoodie-wearing black teen she thought was following her on the Upper West Side, mirroring the Trayvon Martin slaying.

I've made allusions to my wife not needing a diet of Hollywood.  She likes Korean stuff.  And ya know what?  So do I, if I have to sit through something that carries the taglines of "romantic" and "comedy."  It really is refreshing watching a TV show that's not disrespectful towards religion, loves their culture and country, and frankly, are people I'd rather surround myself with, rather than the garbage in the above.  I do draw the line at anything with "flower boy" in the title.  ::hysterical::

These really are people that in no way, I share any kind of common experience with.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Supposedly Law & Order stories belong in entertainment...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 08:25:55 AM »
More of Hollyweird's ironic irony?  Paula Deen was herself once held up at gunpoint by a trayvonmartin type.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Supposedly Law & Order stories belong in entertainment...
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 02:50:43 PM »
I'll go out on a limb and guess this show has horsesh*t ratings outside the fevered urban zoos.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.