Author Topic: Anti-MLK Speaks...50 Years After MLK  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Anti-MLK Speaks...50 Years After MLK
« on: August 28, 2013, 03:02:41 PM »
I don't know what to say other than this is repulsive beyond belief...MLK was for equality...Obama stands 180 degrees out of phase with MLK...it's ALL about race, preference, payback and entitlement with Obama...Obama is the preeminent Anti-MLK!

And the so-called black community is OK with pissing on MLK's true message if it gets them what they think they want!  Just like their slavish devotion to any asshat with a "D" after their name...they'll stoop to any level for free shyt, set-asides, carve-out's, preferences and anything else they can steal.

This is like Goebbels or Hitler honoring Jesus!!!

Sickening beyond belief!!!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-28/50-years-after-mlk-obama-shares-his-dream-live-webcast
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Anti-MLK Speaks...50 Years After MLK
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 05:08:49 PM »
I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.

In 1964 , a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Food Stamp Act. . This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of blacks who had been seared in the flames of witheringwork. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of personal responsibility.

But now, the Black still is not free. Now , the life of theBlack  is still sadly crippled by the need for more Free Shyt. Now the  black  lives on a lonely island of free section 8 housing in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. Now, the Black is still languishesby choice  in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land becuase he voluntarily subscribes to the culture of poverty. . And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to ask for yet  another govt check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, but espcially Black men would be guaranteed free shyt.  It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned, and the Obamaphone does NOT have a free data plan! Instead of honoring this sacred obligation to bow down and give the black man anything that he wants while he chooses to play the victim, ,America has given the Negro people a EBT card , a card  which has come back marked "insufficient funds." to buy all of the smokes and drugs he is entitled to. 

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to Up the levels on the EBT, a new EBT  that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom stolen by force from white men and the security of justice deptarment that won';t prosecute us for our crimes.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of government owned slaves.. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children, and enslave the white man as his ancestors enslaved us!

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Blacks legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality in which whites are prosecuted   Nineteen sixty-four  is not an end, but a beginning. And those who hope that the Black needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Black  is granted his rights to play "the knockout game" and  form looting flash mobs with impunity.  The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day when all Whites are victims of blacks.

But there is something that I must say to my people, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be found  guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for revenge  by being held responsible for what we do. . We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline, and drink ice tea and eat skittles.   We must not allow our violent protest to degenerate into recriminations against us . Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of dealing out  physical force against innocent victims who can't fight back.

The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Black community must  lead us to a distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to call 911 and get us arrested.  Realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their fate is inextricably bound to letting us pummel them against concrete.

We cannot walk alone. People like Zimmerman will profile you.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall return to our homes, and call our girlfriends.

And then turn back.

There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as the anyone thinks a man like Zimmerman  is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of black  brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of beating the crap of of elderly crakers, cannot gain absolution in the courts. We cannot be satisfied as long as the Blacks  basic mobility is from a section 8 housing in the ghetto to section 8 housing in White Suburbs.. We can never be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by their  being forbidden from ruling the streets .  We cannot be satisfied as long as a Black in Mississippi can vote only once and a Negro in New York can vote seven times . No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until "justice rolls down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream."ยน

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail cells. And some of you have come from areas where your quest -- quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of prosecution  and staggered by the winds of police doing their jobs. You have been the veterans of creative suffering - suffering you created yourselves.  Continue to work with the faith that deliberate  suffering is redemptive. Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to South Carolina, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed by the graft and corruption of the Obama adminstration

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Blacks  are immune to criticism"

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves will rob  sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table provided for on the the backs of the slave owner's sons.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an entirely black state free of any crackers.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where blacks  they will not be judged by but by the content of their character but by  color of their skin !

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racist blacks, -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to kill and abuse  little white boys and white girls with impunity!

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."2

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a statue of Obama. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood by killing all those who disagree with us. . With this faith, we will be able to force those crackers to work for our benefit, to pray for what we tell them to, to struggle to advance our petty agenda, to go to jail for the crime of opposing us , to stand up for the  freedom to persecute others not like us , knowing that we will all get the  free shyt we deserve  one day.

All Shyt Free at Last!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 07:41:25 PM »
Seems to beg a "Seig, Heil!" doesn't it?!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 09:39:07 PM »
Seems to beg a "Seig, Heil!" doesn't it?!
No, not quite. It would perhaps made a much better speech out of Obama's sh*t eating mouth from TOTUS This indeed should have been placed upon the teleprompter for his majesty, the Asshole, to read to the fawning race baiters out in cheering crowd of imbeciles.

You should send this to Rush for Mr. Snerdly to read on radio. It would be brilliant.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 11:17:29 PM »
You should send this to Rush for Mr. Snerdly to read on radio. It would be brilliant.

No, its not brilliant.  I merely wondered what the Anti-King would say,  and it hurt to delete  the eloquent  language of the original , and replace it with the crass beliefs that these barbarians hold.  I gave up when I got to his final prayer ( and I think prayer it is)  the language was simply too pure to be corruptible. Too holy to me to be parodied. And without this bit, a parody will fall flat. But go ahead, tell me how it can be done?

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride,

From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true.

And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.

Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York.

Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado.

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.

But not only that:

Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi.

From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, and when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

King wasn't talking of retribution, revenge,  the pervasive problem of  "white privilege" ( how did I miss working that term in?)  or even of  Freedom for Blacks.
He was talking of Freedom For All of Us. Everyone.
Freedom from the hatreds and vendettas of the past.  Freedom from the guilt of old wrongs.  Freedom  from the race-baiting demagogues  like Jessie Jackson, Sharpton,  Farrkhann, and Obama who work so tirelessly  to keep those vendettas alive, and live  blood boiling over long  dead history and still bodies gone cold.
King wanted the freedom to be defined by  who we are. Not our race. Not our religion. Not our tribe. Where ALL were respected and ALL  protected on those terms.  Where NONE are Victims.  All all take responsibility for their place and time in the world.  I can't parody that.  I Can't. 
This is still my prayer, and will be even when I am forced to mow these rampaging uncivilized savages down.
I weep for King's family to see bastards like Obama shyt on his legacy.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 01:46:06 AM »
I weep for King's family to see bastards like Obama shyt on his legacy

Unfortunately, his son lost his father's vision and became like Jesse and Al.
At least from the part of his speech I heard

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 05:51:16 AM »
If that would have been substituted for Obama's or say his son's speech, I bet none of them would have noticed as they're to wrapped up in envy and greed to even notice. The dream was just that and to these wipes that jumped on his coat tails, it became a vehicle to invent a whole new industry based upon every ideal King wasn't.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 06:41:48 AM »
And there is this bit of sad irony but leave it to a bunch of leftists to ostracize the only black Senator!  I'm sure MLK would be very proud of that, huh?  Yeah, not so much!  Thanks for showing your true colors all throughout this sordid affair, asshats!

http://washingtonexaminer.com/sen.-tim-scott-wasnt-invited-to-event-commemorating-mlk-march-on-washington/article/2534830

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 10:52:49 AM »
I'm sure what has become of the black family would have deeply distressed MLK.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 11:25:13 AM »
He would have been sickened by it, he would have been railing against their falacious presumptions...no doubt he would have been ostracized for not having seized the opportunity to punish whites for their fathers sins.  Color is all that matters to them now, and there is only one right color...character, morals, decency...that stuff is for chumps, so they think.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 12:42:19 PM »
He would have been sickened by it, he would have been railing against their falacious presumptions...no doubt he would have been ostracized for not having seized the opportunity to punish whites for their fathers sins.  Color is all that matters to them now, and there is only one right color...character, morals, decency...that stuff is for chumps, so they think.

Unfortunately, because they have made color the only thing that matters, they are proving the stereotype they claim to hate whites for having. 
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 07:29:34 PM »

Unfortunately, because they have made color the only thing that matters, they are proving the stereotype they claim to hate whites for having.
Absolutely. Have you noticed that these ignorant racists are exactly the same mentality as those in the Klan.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 08:53:05 AM »
And they have their CSM friends to spread their lies and hate...

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=8798.msg105149#msg105149

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2013, 12:19:18 PM »
Speaking of irony, at the big 50 year anniversary of this speech the very same country that MLK implored to look beyond race had a black man as President, there to speak at that 50 year anniversary, but they act as if Bull Connor is still siccing the dogs and fire hoses on black people like nothing has changed.

The very fact that that dipsh*t was standing at the lectern in front of them should have proved to them how much has changed. To think there were some idealistic, doe eyed fools in 2008 who thought electing Obama would be a national catharsis. Fools.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 03:29:11 PM »
Speaking of irony, at the big 50 year anniversary of this speech the very same country that MLK implored to look beyond race had a black man as President, there to speak at that 50 year anniversary, but they act as if Bull Connor is still siccing the dogs and fire hoses on black people like nothing has changed.

The very fact that that dipsh*t was standing at the lectern in front of them should have proved to them how much has changed. To think there were some idealistic, doe eyed fools in 2008 who thought electing Obama would be a national catharsis. Fools.

I don't know. I wasn't a racist when Obama  was elected but I sure am now. No wait, racist isn't the word. What do you call someone who hates low life immoral non-contributing  feral vermin ?

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2013, 05:36:42 PM »

I don't know. I wasn't a racist when Obama  was elected but I sure am now. No wait, racist isn't the word. What do you call someone who hates low life immoral non-contributing  feral vermin ?
A devoted family man?