Author Topic: Lake Mills Wisconsin & Election Theft. Am I wrong here?  (Read 1729 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Lake Mills Wisconsin & Election Theft. Am I wrong here?
« on: April 06, 2011, 05:43:54 PM »
Guests, feel free to register & join the discussion!

Lake Mills Wisconsin & Election Theft. Am I wrong here?

Trap and I and a few others stayed up liveblogging until about 2:00 AM, watching Wisconsin’s Supreme Court Judicial results come in HERE, and cross-referencing that with county totals and percentage of precincts reporting HERE at the AP.

Needless to say, the importance of the race in affirming Governor Scott Walker’s public union pension reform agenda, and refutiating (it’s in the dictionary now, thank you Sarah) the Wisconsin “FleeBaggers” and their Public Union Bosses made this a gripping race. The tension and anxiety were enhanced by the closeness of the race, the lead-switching throughout the night, Prosser’s falling behind, and then finishing the night with a race too close to call, 1% of precincts still not reporting, and eyelids determined to turn out the lights and find me drooling on my keyboard in the morning. So when I’d had enough, I called it a night, as did so many others.

If you care to follow our forum thread at “It’s About Liberty”, you’ll see some griping about election stealing. I hail from Minnesota, where we’re all too familiar with the phenomenon of votes being “discovered” in trunks of cars, or “stored in a warehouse”, and then an agonizing recount process presided over by a Democrat Secretary of State who was elected with the help of George Soros’ Secretary of State Project. We saw similar shenanigans in Washington state with the fraud-ridden election of Christine Gregoire.

It seems that when Democrats win or lose by narrow margins, increasingly it becomes a Democrat victory when the race is important. This race was important, and still is, as the inevitable recount moves forward.

I am casting aspersions here, but what I am really looking for is an examination of what I perceive the facts to be based on my observation and attentiveness over the last day as I watched these results come in. I watched as precincts came in, and as counties showed 100% of precincts reporting. As the evening came to a close last night, one thing I noticed was that all the precincts that had not yet reported save two - Jefferson County and Taylor County - were all counties being dominated in the polls by the Democrats. The conservative counties such as Waukesha and Ozaukee were in, and of the outstanding precincts to report, all but two of them were in Democrat counties.

As precincts continued to report throughout the day today (Wednesday), the race never fluctuated back to Prosser. Then it came down to one precinct in conservative Jefferson County. A town called Lake Mills. As of 1:23 PM Wednesday, the Associated Press showed all Wisconsin precincts reporting but Lake Mills precinct, and Prosser was down by a 206 vote deficit.

Follow me, and please, and if there is something I don’t understand about how the AP reports results, or any other dynamic about election returns that I fail to grasp, enlighten me. I mean that seriously. I want the truth, not validation of suspicions.

Lake Mills failed to report on election eve because they had “problems with their tally sheets” that apparently lasted into the late afternoon Wednesday. One precinct from one otherwise conservative-leaning county has a “problem with its tally sheets” that not only causes it to fail to report results last night, but fail to do so throughout the next day into the late afternoon. By the time that late afternoon rolls around, all other precincts are in, and the race stands at a 206 vote deficit for the Republican. Then this one remaining precinct in a town called called Lake Mills in this conservative leaning Jefferson county somehow provides enough Leftist votes to pad the Leftists lead by another 563, leaving the total at a 769 vote deficit???

This is a town of 5,557. Let’s assume they are all adults of voting age - completely childless. Following the projected turnout model for yesterdays election of 20%, that means about 1111 people from lake Mills voted yesterday. In order to produce an additional 563 vote deficit, that means that among those 1111 people, there were 837 for Kloppenheimer and 274 for Prosser. Or, a 75% - 25% split - more heavily Democrat than even Dane County.

But of course we know that Lake Mills Wisconsin is NOT populated with 100% voting age adults. At the 2000 census, 27% were under age 18. So unless they’ve all grown up and no one new has had children, we could assume at least a 20% population of people under the age of 18. That would bring the eligible voters down somewhere around 889 people total, split 769 to 163, or, 87% to 13%.

What say you? I’m open to being shown why this suspicion is wrong, or how I misunderstand the vote calculation/tallying/reporting process. But from the way it looks to me, the reporting of votes was carefully crafted in order to fill the demand at the end with some plausible deniability - and I’m just not finding it plausible.

Cross-posted @ RedState.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 06:09:40 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Lake Mills Wisconsin & Election Theft. Am I wrong here?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 08:22:52 PM »
Good Stuff Here:
http://punditpress.blogspot.com/2011/04/wisconsin-city-caught-destroying.html

Thomas Ferdousi:
For some reason one of the counties in the state is destroying ballots that 'were not counted' yesterday. Apparently this is a very bizarre and egregious move.

I have filed a Wisconsin Open records request with the City of Mequon demanding any ballot
submitted but not cast in yesterday's election, including any remnant of a shredded ballot. We
have received reports Mequon poll workers destroyed submitted ballots before poll closing time, demanding a driver’s license number from the absentee voter. This request is unusual and the destruction of ballots is of grave concern, given the closeness of the state Supreme Court election. I will consider seeking an injuction to back up my request if Mequon officials are not copperative [sic].
    Mark Belling,
    April 6, 2011

Mark Belling is apparently a local radio host.

In the article, I laughed when the writer said Belling was a local radio host. The really important point was this:
This also comes as over 10,000 more ballots were cast for the Supreme Court race in Dane (Madison) than for the County Executive race there.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 10:03:26 PM »

The Pubbies need to get some good lawyers. They need some help and some money so they can buy it.

Wonder if  ::bows:: Karl...?  Hell no.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 10:19:13 PM »
Apparently the vote totals changed again after I wrote this piece. Now it's pretty much completely invalid, because the difference stands at 204, not 769. I guess I should have waited. All through the tallying process the percentage reporting would increase and the total votes would continue to rise until the next percentage point was reached. I just assumed that when the precincts reporting reached 100% that the vote totals were final. I didn't know that there were still more to be added to the count.

Now I'm kinda embarrassed.
 ::unknowncomic::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 10:28:03 PM »
Apparently the vote totals changed again after I wrote this piece. Now it's pretty much completely invalid, because the difference stands at 204, not 769. I guess I should have waited. All through the tallying process the percentage reporting would increase and the total votes would continue to rise until the next percentage point was reached. I just assumed that when the precincts reporting reached 100% that the vote totals were final. I didn't know that there were still more to be added to the count.

Now I'm kinda embarrassed.
 ::unknowncomic::

Nothing to be embarrassed about.  You posted your piece at 6-something PM.  How the hell long does it take to get an "accurate" vote count report these days?  What's worse, the Democrat tool is already on record as touting her "win" at a 204 vote lead?  With the last country reporting a conservative-leaning one that went in her favor??  Please.

Now we'll wait howmany? weeks for the recount.

This is egregious.  Be them removing the last of our options, the ballot box, we're being pushed into the no-option option.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 10:29:57 PM »
Gettaloadathis...

Report: 500 Votes Found in Waukesha County Wisconsin

This comes from a trusted source in Wisconsin:
Local precinct officials have reportedly found 500 votes in Waukesha County Wisconsin. Officials believe they have found 500 ballots in a county that voted 73% for Prosser.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 10:32:22 PM »
Gettaloadathis...

Report: 500 Votes Found in Waukesha County Wisconsin

This comes from a trusted source in Wisconsin:
Local precinct officials have reportedly found 500 votes in Waukesha County Wisconsin. Officials believe they have found 500 ballots in a county that voted 73% for Prosser.

Yeah?  YEAH?!  So, in whose favor?  Tell me whatsherface and listen for the scream.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 10:34:40 PM »
I was just going to say your post will be valid for maybe days or weeks.
When I clicked post it indicated your previous post.

People will continue to follow unless Eric pre-empts you.

ETA: again

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 11:27:27 PM »
Just what is with this "found" vote bullsh*t? It happens in virtually every election now! And it seems to almost always favor Democrats. I guess that rather answers the question, doesn't it?

One of the prongs of the proglodyte assault on our system of government is to methodically introduce cynicism and distrust in the electoral process. Everything they do is with the aim of souring people, assaulting their faith in the essential goodness and honesty of the American system, and combining this with material deprivations all in the effort to make the populace receptive the old, shopworn "solution" they trot out. There really has to be a special place in Hell for these bastards, and furthermore they are beginning to leave freedom-loving patriots little choice but to start sending them there.

"Found" ballots? Uncounted "provisional" ballots? Last minute "absentee" ballots? Bogus, every bit of it. This is nothing less than a direct assault on the franchise, on your ability to have a say in your own government. It's evil.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 11:02:06 AM »
In the 2004 Washington state gubernatorial race - an election that literally defined modern leftist vote fraud - there were 17 instances of "found" ballots. Guess how many favored the dhimmicrats?

Anyone....Bueller?!

All 17 instances advanced the vote count for the dhimmis.

I'm not sure that I understand what you're concerned about here IDP - the central theme of your provocative piece is still valid. Vote fraud should hold the same severity as manslaughter because either one involves selfishly destroying lives.

Without the sanctity of the vote, the viability of government is lost.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 11:12:04 AM »
In the 2004 Washington state gubernatorial race - an election that literally defined modern leftist vote fraud - there were 17 instances of "found" ballots. Guess how many favored the dhimmicrats?

Anyone....Bueller?!

All 17 instances advanced the vote count for the dhimmis.

I'm not sure that I understand what you're concerned about here IDP - the central theme of your provocative piece is still valid. Vote fraud should hold the same severity as manslaughter because either one involves selfishly destroying lives.

Without the sanctity of the vote, the viability of government is lost.

As far as my misstep is concerned, I'm not having angst, I just want to be accurate. My premise for specifically questioning the town of Lake Mills was based on its curious "problem with the tally sheets" excuse explaining its status as last to report, and then questioning the results based on what appeared to be a flood of Democrat votes from that one precinct. But there was no flood of Democrat votes (at least not on the scale I was alleging). The Democrat lead in fact remained consistent after Lake Mills votes were completely tallied. I made the mistake of commenting before all the votes were counted because I believed that 100% of precincts reporting meant that all votes were counted. At the time I commented, 100% of precincts had in fact reported, but apparently all the votes had not been tallied, leaving the impression that Lake Mills voted almost entirely Democrat. But when all the votes were tallied, that ratio stabilized to comport with a more reasonable conclusion.

So I'm not saying fraud didn't occur in Lake Mills. I'm saying that my accusation was inaccurate and based on misinformation. As Cold Warrior at RS pointed out, the real fraud was always going to occur in Dane County, and that's where we should be looking.

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 11:53:22 AM »

Just returned from RS.  There is no article or diary pertinent to Wisconsin voter fraud posted.

It's much easier to comment on another person's work.  It is easier to write an observation article with assumption and vague facts allowing the reader to insert his own.  To write a piece with a solid conclusion derived from facts on hand is taking the watch out of its pocket, it might get stepped on.  That is what the MSM avoids religiously.  It was a timely piece raising a valid question.

It may be personally embarrassing to have made a small error; however, the more important point, voter fraud which was spot on, is now being overlooked.  Amazing, isn't it?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 12:04:30 PM »

Just returned from RS.  There is no article or diary pertinent to Wisconsin voter fraud posted.

It's much easier to comment on another person's work.  It is easier to write an observation article with assumption and vague facts allowing the reader to insert his own.  To write a piece with a solid conclusion derived from facts on hand is taking the watch out of its pocket, it might get stepped on.  That is what the MSM avoids religiously.  It was a timely piece raising a valid question.

It may be personally embarrassing to have made a small error; however, the more important point, voter fraud which was spot on, is now being overlooked.  Amazing, isn't it?

Please don't come to the wrong conclusion! I asked Erick to remove it. I don't want to be associated with a specific  accusation based on incorrect understanding of the facts. I specifically called out a little town and accused people there of voter fraud. That wasn't right, based on what I know now.

Look at my post. I had the numbers all wrong, based on my own jumping of the gun. I am grateful that Erick allowed me to scrub it. I'll keep it here because we're in the midst of a discussion and you guys know I wouldn't purposely post something misleading. But RedState is a nationally read blog, frequented by more conservatives than almost any other. The thought of that post remaining there was causing me consternation, and I'm glad it's gone.

- Thomas Jefferson