Author Topic: Old & Busted: Hate Speech...The New Hotness: We Hope All Your Kids Die..Horribly  (Read 7988 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Reality will kick us in the teeth as much as it will the morons who fight common sense reality.  Like the crabs in the pot pulling the escapees back, so to with our 'reality community'; they will drag us down with them.  All the while blaming us, of course, for their failure, just like Owebama blames everybody else for his fukcups.

They can try to blame us, and see where that gets em. We see it coming. We are way more prepared for it mentally and physically.  I don't have to outrun the zombies. I just have to outrun the guy I am with.  We just need an edge over them, and the first one that tried to grab hold and drag me down with him gets the 50 cent solution.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

I like that.  I've said the same about people who get abortions or support social security. It's never them.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Democrats now trying to assist Republican lawmakers in getting killed by leaking travel info to terrorists.

A leaked State Department email indicates that officials were worried about the safety of House Oversight Committee chairman Rep. Darrell Issa after Democrats revealed his plans for a secret trip to Libya this week.

Issa, a Republican from California, has safely returned from his fact-finding trip to the country as his committee continues to investigate the terrorist attacks that killed America’s ambassador and three others in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012.

CBS News reported Thursday on an email that quoted a Libyan national sharing “his concern and his opinion that Representative Issa should not come to Libya for his own safety.”

The email reports that the Libyan thinks, “the people who would harm Rep. Issa are the same people who conducted the Benghazi attacks.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/26/issa-feared-targeted-by-terrorists-after-democrats-revealed-secret-libya-trip/#ixzz2g6mZZ0Bd
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
The email reports that the Libyan thinks, “the people who would harm Rep. Issa are the same people who conducted the Benghazi attacks.”

In other words, he think's the Obama regime may be looking for an opportunity to have al Qaeda kill Issa.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero

In other words, he think's the Obama regime may be looking for an opportunity to have al Qaeda kill Issa.

If that were to happen, there would be a war, with or without the impostor's approval.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.