Author Topic: Sooner or later the connection would be found and...  (Read 696 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Sooner or later the connection would be found and...
« on: October 26, 2013, 10:09:18 AM »
H/TAmerica/New_York from IOWNTHEWORLD
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-obamas-princeton-classmate-is-executive-at-company-that-built-obamacare-website/

First Lady Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the contract to build the failed Obamacare website.

Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.

Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni.

Toni Townes ’85 is a onetime policy analyst with the General Accounting Office and previously served in the Peace Corps in Gabon, West Africa. Her decision to return to work, as an African-American woman, after six years of raising kids was applauded by a Princeton alumni publication in 1998

Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

RickZ

Re: Sooner or later the connection would be found and...
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 10:32:35 AM »
Best comment I read about this is that Mooch's classmate would have never gotten the no-bid contract if she didn't have an 'L' in her last name.

Offline Maddy

• Likes the place
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 11:10:16 AM »
I saw this story this morning on The Blaze - doesn't surprise me a bit. I'm quite sure this is the very way that everything is run in this WH.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 11:13:43 AM »
I saw this story this morning on The Blaze - doesn't surprise me a bit. I'm quite sure this is the very way that everything is run in this WH.
After five years of scandals, I, we, all knew this to. I was just awaiting the link as I knew there would be one.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 03:42:20 PM »
It gets deeper.  They are also in charge of Sandy relief $$$$ which isn't working either. 
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/26/company-behind-obamacare-website-in-charge-of-nearly-2-billion-in-sandy-relief/
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 03:45:53 PM »
Wonder how much campaign cash the company gave to Conservative candidates in 2012-2013?

(Go ahead, JF, crush this softball!)
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 05:37:37 PM »
Not supposed to look behind the curtain...gonna be consequences and repercussions!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.