Author Topic: kanye West's new flag  (Read 2862 times)

Offline whimsicalmamapig

Re: kanye West's new flag
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 03:46:59 PM »
I understand the disdain for kanye and his followers, but what is to be done with the ever-increasing number of them as they are procreating faster than Margaret Sanger thought they would despite all those free abortions through Planned Parenthood.

Just ignoring their existence because individually they are basically brain dead doesn't negate their power at the polls or their threat to riot in the streets plus their constantly increasing drag on the federal budget.

They are like the mold in the eaves of your house, initially it is just unsightly and slightly smelly but if left unchecked it will destroy the value of your home and it has to be dealt with.

I know many are just waiting for the apocalypse but I don't think that is a viable long range plan, I see more of a slow and painful slide into inconsequentiality (I don't know if that is even a word)
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 04:11:08 PM »
What would you suggest? How do we literally turn the tide of popular culture against itself?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2013, 04:17:16 PM »
I understand the disdain for kanye and his followers, but what is to be done with the ever-increasing number of them as they are procreating faster than Margaret Sanger thought they would

Would you mind describing these people you're referring to? And the evidence that they are procreating so fast?

BTW, the use of a confederate flag is the least of his antics.
Kanye West stuns fans with mock Jesus in Seattle concert

Pictures at link. You can see many of his fans in the pictures. Margaret Sanger was a racist who specifically wanted to get rid of blacks. In the pictures I see mostly white faces.
The tour is called Yeezus.
Oh Yeezus!

Kanye West kicked off his Yeezus tour in Seattle Saturday and was joined by the holy one himself … well, really it was a mock Jesus.

The two-hour show, which the rapper reportedly started a couple hours late due to last minute alterations, included a mountain scene and images of Jesus, reports MTV News.

West's 15,000 fans reportedly waited at the KeyArena doors until the "Black Skinhead" rapper felt he was ready to start the show.

"White Jesus, is that you?" West asked. "Oh, s--t!"

While Kim Kardashians' man was supposedly the reason for the show's delayed start, concertgoers were pleased with the final outcome with many posting Instagram photos and video from the concert.

"Kanye is the man!" one devotee wrote. "Don't care what anyone says … He always puts on a dope tour! More than any of these other "rappers" even think of!"

Rapper Kendrick Lamar opened the show before West took the reins performing new tracks like "On Sight" and "New Slaves" as well as throwbacks like "Jesus Walks."

With 12 female dancers parading around the stage West closed the show with "Bound 2" while screaming fans chanted "Yeezus."

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2013, 05:01:01 PM »
Some problems cannot be undone or reversed, they can only proceed apace to their inevitable undoing. We're having discussions that should have been had 40-50 years ago. As it is now, we've had multiple generations reared in a society where all the commanding heights are controlled by the Left. They are, literally, unsalvageable.

I'm not sure fatalism is even the right way to describe the attitudes here. Fatalism implies a belief or acceptance of something preordained and immune to any efforts to the contrary. I would say the attitudes here are consequentalist. They may seem the same at times, but in my view the highly likely course of events that awaits us wasn't always inevitable, it's just that as time progressed and reinforcing events continued to take place there was a slow convergence of likely futures onto the one most often discussed here. It's rather like someone painting themselves into a corner. When they first started painting it was not inevitable that they would get stuck in the corner (that would be fatalism), but each pass with the paint roller made that outcome increasingly likely, and once they painted past the only remaining exit (that would be consequentialism), being stuck in the corner did become an inevitability.

Most of us here did spend a long time and a lot of mental and emotional energy on the "how do we reverse course?" question, and for a lot of us the unpleasant answer ended up being "we can't". Even if we could reverse course, the things that would entail (rolling back entitlements, etc) would produce the same sort of civil strife that awaits us as a consequence of not reversing course.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2013, 06:17:39 PM »

(What would you suggest? How do we literally turn the tide of popular culture against itself?)

I truly believe that setting a good example for those not totally lost is primary. showing up to town hall meetings, writing consistently letters to editors, representatives, senators etc. and allowing people to see basic constitutional rights in action is important. do just what the left did, slowing and persistently gain control of local county, state and federal positions, whether it is dog catcher or governor, especially school boards.

I know I have made it a conviction on my part to never purchase anything produced by certain entertainers, such as tom hanks, no matter what the subject is, nor starbucks or any product within my ability to select that would benefit supporters of leftist ideologies and I alert my family and friends as to the reason I make those choices.. Imagine if everyone who dislikes what the leftists are doing just stopped going to starbucks for a month how that may make a statement.

Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2013, 08:50:52 PM »
He always puts on a dope tour!

The mouthbreather inadvertently uttered the truth!