Author Topic: Dirtbag POTUS Advertises for Abortion  (Read 1411 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Dirtbag POTUS Advertises for Abortion
« on: November 13, 2013, 11:35:32 AM »
[I posted this on several church Youth-Group sites as well as Barack Obama's FB page]

This is disgusting. And it is a dirtbag president advertising for promiscuity & abortion. It is a president saying that ALL young people are concerned about is jumping into bed, having sex & aborting children.

It debases culture, an entire generation of citizens AND the office of the presidency. I'd be insulted...and I'd have a response.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/13/raunchy-obamacare-ad-called-demeaning-to-women/

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Dirtbag POTUS Advertises for Abortion
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 11:45:35 AM »
Rush just mentioned this & commented...

[sarc]
Of course Obama doesn't know about these ads...but when he finds out, he's gonna be smokin' mad.
[/sarc]
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 12:33:35 PM »
It seems as though they just can't destroy society fast enough.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 12:47:36 PM »
It seems as though they just can't destroy society fast enough.

Soon this crowd will be targeted in ads...

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 01:42:33 PM »
This is sickening - made more so by the fact that advertising is always geared toward a demographic that will buy. This didn't happen in a vacuum. It happened in a nation with enough amoral/immoral young people to make the investment in the ad pay off.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 02:02:04 PM »
This is sickening - made more so by the fact that advertising is always geared toward a demographic that will buy. This didn't happen in a vacuum. It happened in a nation with enough amoral/immoral young people to make the investment in the ad pay off.

I don't think the young are flocking to Odramacare.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 02:41:49 PM »

True, but some marketing research must have shown that an ad like this is the best way to appeal to that generation, or they wouldn't have created it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 04:16:52 PM »

Point taken. President Skittles trying to erode America's morals and values.
True, but some marketing research must have shown that an ad like this is the best way to appeal to that generation, or they wouldn't have created it.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 04:28:28 PM »

Discouragement & demoralization are powerful tools; as is ridicule.

I was thrown off an AM radio talk show program a few months ago (WOR), when the guest host maintained that Obama was Christian - I said no one backing the programs he backs could claim that & started explaining Takkiya...when the host pulled the plug on the conversation.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2013, 05:04:40 PM »

Discouragement & demoralization are powerful tools; as is ridicule.

I was thrown off an AM radio talk show program a few months ago (WOR), when the guest host maintained that Obama was Christian - I said no one backing the programs he backs could claim that & started explaining Takkiya...when the host pulled the plug on the conversation.

Bwahahah.  WOR; boy does that ring a bell.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2013, 07:46:30 PM »
OMG, I think  that little putz is my nephew!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 07:09:33 AM »
Slap 'em for us 'Soup! 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 08:39:46 AM »
[sarc]
Remember when the media was publishing the names & addresses of gun owners? Suppose we took a page for that playbook & published the names/addresses of young women such as the one pictured in the ad…so that suave, marauding young gentlemen could know who was on ObamaCare birth control & where they lived…for a night of forcible rape & debauchery?

I mean, why take a chance when you know for sure that the b*tch can’t get pregnant?
[/sarc]

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 09:55:43 AM »
Slap 'em for us 'Soup! 

My sister and her grubbing conniving family showed their true colors after mom died. I've washed my hands of the whole lot of them. In truth that's probably not him - but in spirit it could be. When he was 17 or so he announced at our (very conservative) family thanksgiving dinner that he hoped that someone would assassinate GW. I know that he did it for shock value but it was my sister who chastised us for trying to set him straight.

Good riddance.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 12:21:53 PM »
Slap 'em for us 'Soup! 

My sister and her grubbing conniving family showed their true colors after mom died. I've washed my hands of the whole lot of them. In truth that's probably not him - but in spirit it could be. When he was 17 or so he announced at our (very conservative) family thanksgiving dinner that he hoped that someone would assassinate GW. I know that he did it for shock value but it was my sister who chastised us for trying to set him straight.

Good riddance.

Yeah, return the favor now, watch their eyes bug out and foam shoot out their mouths....followed by their fingers furiously pounding their iPhone to notify the authorities...

Screw 'em, reality is gonna bitch-slap them more effectively than anything you could hope to convey anyway...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.