Author Topic: James O'Keefe seems to have something up his sleeve  (Read 1619 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
James O'Keefe seems to have something up his sleeve
« on: November 20, 2013, 12:51:01 PM »
He's come out in the past couple weeks with video of Obamacare "navigators" outright promoting defrauding the government. But whatever he has planned now seems worthy of a teaser, warning The Sebelius demon on twitter that it might want to clear its calendar...

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: James O'Keefe seems to have something up his sleeve
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 12:53:20 PM »
Hope he doesn't get Breitbart'ed
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 12:58:37 PM »
He sent that tweet 22 hours ago, is he still breathing?  Has he released anything?
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 01:55:19 PM »
nothing
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 03:01:12 PM »
No news...but this:

O'Keefe also tweets as @Project_Veritas - I got to shake his/Daniel's hands at an NJ2AS meeting earlier this year.

see also: @DFrancisco7 (Exec Dir. Project Veritas) | @GHOSTPOLlTICS | @LawrenceBJones3

Just followed a link to this:

Latest James O’Keefe video leads to call for inquiry into Sebelius-linked group
http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/14/latest-james-okeefe-video-leads-to-call-for-inquiry-into-sebelius-linked-group/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 03:41:55 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
...and here it is, from O'Keefe & Project Veritas
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 05:50:09 PM »
Enroll America Director Conspires to Release Private Data

Do you know where your personal data is going?

After meeting with several Obamacare Navigators who openly encouraged our undercover reporters to lie about income status, health history and more, it became clear that personal data was also being “cross-pollinated.”

Enter Enroll America, a Sebelius-linked group dedicated to signing people up for Obamacare and Chris Tarango, Texas Enroll America Communications Director who Project Veritas caught on tape agreeing to help obtain a private list of potential Obamacare enrollee data for election/political purposes. Tarango goes so far to say he’ll “Do whatever it f****** takes.”

(2 hours and 12 minutes of video @ link)

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 07:48:46 AM »
RICO!  RICO gawddammit!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 09:05:57 AM »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 10:30:46 AM »
Enroll America Navigator Busted in O’Keefe Video Is Former Top OFA Official

...As it turns out, Tarango helped get President Obama elected.

“I’m going Enroll America right now, but I’m also, I shouldn’t be saying this, but I’m also helping out with HD 50, so that’s as partisan as it gets,” he says. “There’s a lot of talent that got sucked into Organizing for Action. I mean, there’s a lot of talent that got sucked into Enroll America, but we are all Obama people.“

<snip>

Christopher Tarango was a top OFA official.
Now he’s working for Enroll America – and he’s willing to release private data for political purposes.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 11:00:46 AM »
Time to start scrubbing the interwebs. 

What's cached...

Is no longer live

Christopher Tarango's Overview

Current

State Communications Lead, Texas at Enroll America

Past

Account Director at Cultural Strategies
        Digital Lead (Texas) at Obama for America
        Regional Field Director at Democratic National Committee

Provide advice and guidance that facilitates effective use of media, increases flexibility, and honestly evaluates organizational ability to strategically plan and implement change.

::laughonfloor::

Specialties

Public relations, strategic planning and analysis, social media marketing, reputation management, media outreach, branding, media monitoring, research and fact finding, Web 2.0 and stakeholder messaging solutions

::snoshovel::  The boy sure be funny!

After all that, I sure was gobsmacked when I got to

The University of Texas at El Paso

BA, Political Science

2005 – 2010

Surely I thought, molecular engineering for our little rocket surgeon.   ::whatgives::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 11:01:53 AM »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 11:09:53 AM »
It's a good thing others are saving your picture

You're future cellmate thinks you're purdy.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 11:32:55 AM »
Time to start scrubbing the interwebs. 

What's cached...

Is no longer live

Nice work MNHawk.  ::bows::

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2013, 11:41:45 AM »
Yeah, nice work!

Now we know what this punk looks like.

He's gonna be real popular in the shower room!

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/05/10-worst-prisons-america-allan-polunsky-unit-texas-death-row

I vote for Polunsky!   ::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2013, 02:16:06 PM »
If it ends here, with this resignation, then nothing good or lasting is accomplished.

TX Enroll America Official Resigns After Project Veritas Investigation

Last week, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas video busted Enroll America’s Communications Director, Christopher Tarango, for conspiring to release private data for political purposes. The Gateway Pundit also revealed that Tarango was the OFA-El Paso Regional Field Director in 2012.  Soon after the video was released, a complaint was filed with the IRS by the group “Cause of Action” claiming Enroll America is abusing its tax exempt status and engaging in political activity.

Now, Christopher Tarango has resigned from his position as communication director.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2013, 02:52:06 PM »
This piece of garbage will land somewhere, faster than you can type "Levar Stoney."