Author Topic: Knock Out game isn't real  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Knock Out game isn't real
« on: November 26, 2013, 06:26:24 PM »
You see it isn't real because assults happen all of the time.  So its impossible that they are racially motivitated or they are the result of a game, despite the fact there is no theft and this moron talks about "games" he used to play as a kid.  He calls them "pranks"

But no, this isn't deal. Its not a trend.
The Slate piece makes reference to another piece on the patheos.com website that says, "Nobody seems to have any evidence that it's spreading, or that it's new, or that it's racially motivated."

Because its normal to go up and hit people, and then not steal anything. And its normal that its always balck perps with white victims. Never mind that they yelled  things like "kill the cracker"

The Left, unable to come to grips with any facts that don't fit their world view.

Edited to repair broken url; IDP
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 06:51:33 PM by IronDioPriest »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Knock Out game isn't real
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 06:32:30 PM »

You see it isn't real because assults happen all of the time.  So its impossible that they are racially motivitated or they are the result of a game, despite the fact there is no theft and this moron talks about "games" he used to play as a kid.  He calls them "pranks"

But no, this isn't deal. Its not a trend.
The Slate piece makes reference to another piece on the patheos.com website that says, "Nobody seems to have any evidence that it's spreading, or that it's new, or that it's racially motivated."

Because its normal to go up and hit people, and then not steal anything. And its normal that its always balck perps with white victims. Never mind that they yelled  things like "kill the cracker"

The Left, unable to come to grips with any facts that don't fit their world view.
Duh!

Edited to repair broken url; IDP
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 06:53:22 PM by IronDioPriest »
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 06:37:17 PM »
The English writer, lay theologian, poet, dramatist, journalist, orator, literary and art critic, biographer, and Christian apologist G.K. Chesterton wrote a piece entitled 'The New Rebel'-

“But the new rebel is a skeptic, and will not entirely trust anything.

He has no loyalty; therefore he can never be really a revolutionist. And the fact that he doubts everything really gets in his way when he wants to denounce anything. For all denunciation implies a moral doctrine of some kind; and the modern revolutionist doubts not only the institution he denounces, but the doctrine by which he denounces it.

Thus he writes one book complaining that imperial oppression insults the purity of women, and then he writes another book in which he insults it himself. He curses the Sultan because Christian girls lose their virginity, and then curses Mrs. Grundy because they keep it.

As a politician, he will cry out that war is a waste of life, and then, as a philosopher, that all life is waste of time. A Russian pessimist will denounce a policeman for killing a peasant, and then prove by the highest philosophical principles that the peasant ought to have killed himself. A man denounces marriage as a lie, and then denounces aristocratic profligates for treating it as a lie.

He calls a flag a bauble, and then blames the oppressors of Poland or Ireland because they take away that bauble. The man of this school goes first to a political meeting, where he complains that savages are treated as if they were beasts; then he takes his hat and umbrella and goes on to a scientific meeting, where he proves that they practically are beasts. In short, the modern revolutionist, being an infinite skeptic, is always engaged in undermining his own mines.

In his book on politics he attacks men for trampling on morality; in his book on ethics he attacks morality for trampling on men. Therefore the modern man in revolt has become practically useless for all purposes of revolt.

By rebelling against everything he has lost his right to rebel against anything.”

- G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

So today, racism is overlooked here & decried there. They scream "Don't shove your rules down my throat", & then tell us what to eat, how much not to drink (NYC) & how we are to go about health care...etc.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 06:54:24 PM »
It's just justice for Trayvon.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 06:58:29 PM »

The punk got his justice.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 07:04:19 PM »

Wasn't "Justice" the nickname for Zimmerman's gun?  ;D
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 07:06:35 PM »

Wasn't "Justice" the nickname for Zimmerman's gun?  ;D

If not, it should have been.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline KittenClaws

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 07:44:48 PM »

This was going on well before the Trayvon incident.  The way the tray on case was presented, just gave feral blacks a tangible reason to attack any unsuspecting white. They need a cause, they found one.

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 10:28:15 PM »

This was going on well before the Trayvon incident.  The way the tray on case was presented, just gave feral blacks a tangible reason to attack any unsuspecting white. They need a cause, they found one.
Sure , all documented in the book "White Girl Bleed Alot" by Colin Flaherty
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 07:43:03 AM »
It's not a tough concept, with leftist white trash.  It's no secret that part of the low information journalism style book insists that it's writers don't portray blacks in a negative light, because blacks aren't genetically capable of reading stories about other blacks that are negative...or something.

The most comical example of this (tragically that is) was when a 22 year old guy on a bike, was gunned down in Sh*tholeapolis for his bike.  It was random, there were three perps still on the loose, and the Sh*tholeapolis Star-Tribune refused to release descriptions of three dangerous murderers on the loose.

http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/146880485.html

You do get a lot of this kind of language.   "Three youths..."

http://adventuresofjohnnynorthside.blogspot.com/2013/11/hezekiah-hamilton-suspect-in-murder-of.html

There has never been an arrest, just this suspect.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 08:07:58 AM »
 ::noose:: or  ::guillotine::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2013, 08:25:24 AM »
A little Chesterton with my corn flakes this morning.  Nice!
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2013, 08:34:43 AM »

That was my point.

Sorry, I forget sometimes there are people here who don't know me like the back of their own hand!  ::grouphug::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2013, 08:55:31 AM »
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2013, 09:15:19 AM »

They don't really need a cause, KC. Anyone, in the wrong place at the wrong time, is fair game for them.