Author Topic: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine  (Read 90054 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine
« Reply #1880 on: February 07, 2024, 08:28:37 AM »

https://t.me/myLordBebo/22097
“The EU is actively working to train Ukrainian police forces to “restore order” in the territories that Kiev intends to seize”

— Borrell

Awesome, most likely they'll be used on themselves and nobody else...

In other news, someone is saying Zaluzhny will be made an Ambassador and shuffled off the London...

Zaluzhny is the only competent military leader they have...could hasten the end of this sh!tshow...

H/T-CTH
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 08:41:25 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1881 on: February 07, 2024, 04:03:50 PM »

Kiev got real upset when people in Crimea said they were Russian.  Some people in ME counties call themselves Kurds. Does not bother me.

They do have laws listing the nasty things they want to do with so called collaborators. They said the recent bakery attack was to kill 1 or 2 collaborators. I recall they shell civilians in the east to drive out the subhuman ethnic russians. I can learn a lot just by reading and listening.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1882 on: February 08, 2024, 08:01:10 AM »
Crimea a river...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1883 on: February 08, 2024, 04:01:24 PM »

Here is part of the ZDF report from Mariupol. The fact that this is even controversial is amazing. His report is similar to other independent reports I have seen. IMO Kiev wants the world to think that the Russians occupied the poor downtrodden Ukrainians. It was a mostly Russian town which is why the Azov batallion invaded. If you believe the locals, azov terrorized them and shot many for fun.

https://t.me/TheRealPolitick/2606
German ZDF correspondent Armin Kerper arrived in Mariupol and found that the city was alive, there were no restrictions, and people did not at all think that someone had occupied them

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1884 on: February 09, 2024, 02:12:34 PM »

https://t.me/myLordBebo/22360
RESHUFFLE: In addition to Zaluzhny, the head of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Shaptala, was removed today as well.

The commander of the territorial defense, Bargilevich, was appointed instead.

Also a new head of the ground forces of the Ukrainian Armed Forces has also been appointed, Umerov’s deputy, General Pavlyuk.

https://t.me/myLordBebo/22361
🇺🇦🇷🇺??🚨 Zaluzhny is out, the “butcher” is in!

Even Americans media outlets are aware that the new commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is extremely unpopular in the Ukrainian army due to cruelty and ruthlessness towards his subordinates, whom he sends en masse to death.

“The largest military reshuffle in Ukraine since the full-scale Russian invasion has taken place: President Vladimir Zelensky replaced commander-in-chief General Valery Zaluzhny with former commander-in-chief of the ground forces Alexander Syrsky. Two Ukrainian officials said Zaluzhny's next move was unclear.

He has many offers. There are rumors that he may pose a political challenge to the president. According to media reports, Zaluzhny may also focus on health and teaching.

Syrsky is known for drawing troops into a meat grinder in Bakhmut, sending wave after wave of troops under fire. For this and other reasons, he is extremely unpopular among ordinary Ukrainians.

“A very bad decision,” say the military.

His appointment is unlikely to have a positive impact on Ukraine, as those on the front lines view Syrsky as a dour, Soviet-style general who ruthlessly puts his men in danger.

In the Ukrainian Armed Forces, Syrsky has a terrible nickname:
- “Butcher”
- “General 200”, the code for the dead.

One Ukrainian soldier wrote a message in a group chat of veterans of the Battle of Bakhmut:
“We’re all f**ked.”

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1885 on: February 09, 2024, 03:58:37 PM »

https://t.me/EurasianChoice/34314
Hilarious but true video by Alex from History Legends
or
https://twitter.com/i/status/1755722675165479179

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1886 on: February 12, 2024, 01:19:45 PM »

I recall Ukr citizens talking on camera about the nearby bio lab. They said busses with poor Ukr people were unloaded for drug trials.
I recall the western govts reports.
First nothing to worry about, just vet medicines.
Later OMG what if the Russians get their hands on this dangerous tech.

https://t.me/geopolitics_live/16143
Western drug trials in Ukraine: bioweapon research in bed with 'Big Pharma'

The Donbass city of Mariupol, where evidence of Western pharmaceutical companies testing drugs on psychiatric ward patients was recently found, was the perfect place to conduct such activities while under Ukraine’s jurisdiction, says Jeff J. Brown, co-founder and curator of the Bioweapon Truth Commission and author of The China Trilogy. (https://chinarising.puntopress.com/2018/06/30/praise-for-the-china-trilogy-the-votes-are-in-it-r-o-c-k-s-what-are-you-waiting-for/)

“This city was under Ukrainian, meaning NATO control, and had over 400,000 inhabitants, so it offered a concentration of hospitals, laboratories and convenient regional flight connections, to more easily coordinate the West’s bioweapon programs across Europe,” Brown notes.

According to him, the “West’s bioweapon development and use around the world is intimately interconnected with Big Pharma, vaccines and the military,” and Ukraine since 2005 “has become a hub for these four facets to merge.”

“Since the destruction of the USSR by the West starting in 1990, Ukraine has become ground central for the West’s global crime cartels: organ harvesting, arms and child/human trafficking, money laundering, prostitution, torture, illegal drug experiments and neo-Nazism. They are all part of a seamless whole and with Ukraine being one of the most corrupt places on earth, there is plenty of local collusion,” Brown notes.

As such, he argues that the West is “committing bioweapons-Big Pharma-vaccine-military crimes against humanity since the end of WWII, and continues to do so with impunity.” Nonetheless, no legal repercussions await the culprits “until the collapse of the West, when the global majority can finally have truth and reconciliation tribunals and a Nuremberg 2.0,” Brown warns.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1887 on: February 12, 2024, 01:35:20 PM »

Plenty of these going way back.
https://t.me/putingers_cat/8813
Ukrainian neo-Nazis.

Another party in a Ukrainian school with Patron the dog and Nazi songs for the kids.

The lyrics:

"Shevchenko commanded us, do not make love with the Moscals (racist for Russians), make love between the Ukrainians only.

The HIMARS missiles are flying, the Moscal's warehouses are burning, we like that.

Hit the Moscals, they are animals/cattle."

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1888 on: February 12, 2024, 01:43:13 PM »
I find the occasional data on ethnic groups in Ukr interesting. Some people think that most of Ukraine was filled with Ukrainians speaking Ukrainian and Russians "squatted."

https://t.me/putingers_cat/8820

An old poster depicting the Odessa population breakdown from 1894:

1. Russians 188082
2. Jews 112235
3. Poles 13462
4. Germans 8897
5. Greeks 5272
6. French 1129

But wait, something is missing.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1889 on: February 12, 2024, 02:05:19 PM »

I recall Ukr citizens talking on camera about the nearby bio lab. They said busses with poor Ukr people were unloaded for drug trials.
I recall the western govts reports.
First nothing to worry about, just vet medicines.
Later OMG what if the Russians get their hands on this dangerous tech.

https://t.me/geopolitics_live/16143
Western drug trials in Ukraine: bioweapon research in bed with 'Big Pharma'

The Donbass city of Mariupol, where evidence of Western pharmaceutical companies testing drugs on psychiatric ward patients was recently found, was the perfect place to conduct such activities while under Ukraine’s jurisdiction, says Jeff J. Brown, co-founder and curator of the Bioweapon Truth Commission and author of The China Trilogy. (https://chinarising.puntopress.com/2018/06/30/praise-for-the-china-trilogy-the-votes-are-in-it-r-o-c-k-s-what-are-you-waiting-for/)

“This city was under Ukrainian, meaning NATO control, and had over 400,000 inhabitants, so it offered a concentration of hospitals, laboratories and convenient regional flight connections, to more easily coordinate the West’s bioweapon programs across Europe,” Brown notes.

According to him, the “West’s bioweapon development and use around the world is intimately interconnected with Big Pharma, vaccines and the military,” and Ukraine since 2005 “has become a hub for these four facets to merge.”

“Since the destruction of the USSR by the West starting in 1990, Ukraine has become ground central for the West’s global crime cartels: organ harvesting, arms and child/human trafficking, money laundering, prostitution, torture, illegal drug experiments and neo-Nazism. They are all part of a seamless whole and with Ukraine being one of the most corrupt places on earth, there is plenty of local collusion,” Brown notes.

As such, he argues that the West is “committing bioweapons-Big Pharma-vaccine-military crimes against humanity since the end of WWII, and continues to do so with impunity.” Nonetheless, no legal repercussions await the culprits “until the collapse of the West, when the global majority can finally have truth and reconciliation tribunals and a Nuremberg 2.0,” Brown warns.

Big pharma is scum? Look at my shocked face!

Another link to a biolab video
https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/47303
??The Russian city of Mariupol was a testbed for large-scale medical research on local civilians while under Ukrainian rule, a trove of recently discovered documents suggests.

??RT’s Steve Sweeney visited a disused psychiatric ward in the city, which has been undergoing rapid reconstruction after being incorporated into Russia following a referendum in late 2022.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1756996576495485326

https://www.rt.com/russia/592278-secretive-ukrainian-medical-lab/
In December of last year, a construction team made a shocking discovery at the disused ward, finding documents as well as medication and medical equipment related to secretive research conducted while the city was part of Ukraine.

The experiments took place for years in at least eight medical facilities across Mariupol, with leading Western biotech corporations allegedly benefiting from them, according to the documents.
Ukrainian men denied public healthcare unless they report for draft – media READ MORE: Ukrainian men denied public healthcare unless they report for draft – media

“We’ve found documents that suggested thousands of people have been involved in the experiments, with the trials carried out for major pharmaceutical companies, including Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline, and others. Blood and other samples were collected and then sent to labs and clinics in Europe and the US for testing. The results of which are unknown,” Sweeny explained.

The research was not only conducted on adults, but also on children and babies, the documents suggest. As well as being ethically questionable, the experiments on minors likely made the clinical trials illegal, a Russian doctor told RT on condition of anonymity.

While it’s difficult to track all the participants of the experiments, witnesses are now coming forward with their testimonies about the research. A local man whose mother took part in the trials claimed the research was not safe.

“My mother got sick, they gave her drugs. I asked her what medication she was taking, but she did not give me a clear answer. She said that the drugs were simply given from a white box. Her condition worsened over the course of a month and then she died,” the man told Sweeney.
Detailed video. Good. Back to 2013. Numbers of trials given. Worth watching.

https://www.rt.com/russia/592278-secretive-ukrainian-medical-lab/

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1890 on: February 12, 2024, 03:42:38 PM »

So let's analyze Nuland's response to the question :

Rubio : "Does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?"

Nuland : "gasp* Ukraine has...urm...biological research facilities...which infact we're now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces may be seeking...to...uh...gain control of...so we're working with the Ukrainians on how they can...*gasp*..prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of.....ah.....Russian forces should they approach."

She probably blinked 50 times during the whole sentence.

Why just not say "nope, no weapons"? You do realize that if the roles were reversed and if it was someone from the Kremlin instead of Nuland in a US senate hearing, y'all r/NAFO peeps would claim it as "100% true, they just admitted it", right?
Vote

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1891 on: February 12, 2024, 03:58:57 PM »
The labs are all CIA/Pentagon black budget funded and turned over to the locals (it's not just Ukraine it is all over the globe) so "legally" they own them...the black budgets merely fund them...and it's all under the auspices of "defense" not "offensive" purposes so all is well...

I guess...

:o

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1892 on: February 13, 2024, 08:37:28 AM »
Hopefully Speaker Johnson tells Schumer and his buttpuppet brigade of McConnell and the Cucks to stuff their Uke bill up their ass!

Pass HR2 first or go eff yourselves!

Meanwhile, the puppet Z regime is getting more desperate, which will only turn society even more against them and see more try to flee that doomed state...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-anti-conscription-protests-emerge-zelensky-hunts-manpower

If Speaker Johnson is smart, he'll get his hand on as many of those Uke clips he can find of the disintegration of Ukrainian society and contrast them with clips of chaos on the border and ask the corrupt FJB regime, Psycho Schumer and his buttpuppets why they find the crumbling quagmire of Ukraine more important than our own effing border!!!!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1893 on: February 13, 2024, 12:35:33 PM »
Not worth watching IMO. Subtitled. PL listens to a bunch of RU soldiers who mostly used to fight for the Kiev side. Asked why. One or two were from Ukr but never served in the Kiev faction.  I think one was in Odessa at the union house incident or heard of it from a friend who was there. 50 people died when their building was set on fire. Maybe in 2014? Some did not like glorifying the Ukr WWII NAZIs. So they had different motivations.

Different reasons. Early in the war Kiev fired a high precision weapon into a RU POW camp, killed lots of POWs and some guards.
One guy said it hit barracks 1 and he was in barracks 7. Another said he was transferred out 2 says before the hit. One mentioned the pervy culture, LGBT+. One said he was from eastern Ukr and the officers were from western Ukr and treated him like a subhuman. I think in this video another said he served in Mariupol and observed lots of AZOV crime and looting. Also civilians were forced into basements and not allowed to leave. Then they announced a green corridor to allow them to leave but shot those who tried.
I knew all the Mariupol stuff.

They were asked what would happen to the locals if Kiev won.silence then a look of maybe horror. Genocide was mentioned. Kiev has been pretty clear what they will do the 'collaborators.'

https://youtu.be/bGBc6Pza3G8
 Bold Ukrainian Soldiers Defect To Russia, Joining The Frontline Battle Against Ukraine!
Patrick Lancaster
Many Ukrainian soldiers, including officers, have defected to Russia to fight against the Ukraine army on the frontline Underfire in battle.  In a week of huge scandal's and news from Zelensky, Ukraine and Russia including Zelensky firing Ukraine’s military chief Valery Zaluzhny, tucker Carlson interview of Putin and in the wake of 2 of the deadliest attacks by Ukraine on civilians in Donbass ever I bring you this report where I talk to 6 Ukrainian Soldiers who Defected To Russia, Joining The Frontline Battle Against Ukraine. Hear their story of how they ended up part of the Russian Army after defecting from the Ukraine Army. As they say some crossed over and some where captured but they all came to the conclusion that they were fighting for the wrong side before. One is a 25+ year military veteran. They say they are all now part of the Russian army fighting against Ukraine and are happy about it.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1894 on: February 14, 2024, 04:30:07 PM »

Interesting. Some guy who was a leading ultra nationalist was asked when growing up in Austria, whether his parents called themselves Austrian or Ukrainian. He said Ukrainian did not exist then. Official name was Ruthenians but they called themselves the Rusyns. When Austro-Hungarian empire collapsed they first called themselves Ukrainians in 1918.

https://t.me/putingers_cat/8872
Meet Vasyl Stepanovich Kuk (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasyl_Kuk),  a Ukrainian nationalist activist and militant, who was a leader of the OUN (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Ukrainian_Nationalists) (the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists) and the last leader of the UPA (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army) (the Ukrainian Insurgent Army) following the death of Roman Shushkevich (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Shukhevych).

In this cut, Vasyl Kuk talks about Ukrainians NOT EXISTING prior to 1918, at which time the Austro-Hungarian Empire, on the territory of which he was born in 1913, ceased to exist.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1895 on: February 15, 2024, 08:50:30 AM »
I'm Ruthenian on the paternal side...know all about the history...lots of Slavic sub-groups then...never heard anybody refer to themselves as Russian, always by the sub-group...probably because they are in the far West of modern day Ukraine...not the more mixed East...

To the South of Lviv (Lemberg) in Galicia is where my kin came from.  Ruthenians come in 3 groups - those OK with being identified as Russian related, those preferring Ukrainian related and those preferring being just Ruthenian...pretty sure ours were the latter...

Anyway, pick the ruler du juor...they all looked down on the sub-groups...

Might makes right...  SSDD
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 09:28:22 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1896 on: February 15, 2024, 08:54:35 AM »
As far as the Tucker criticism (that began before the interview even aired, naturally) they/them only have themselves to blame - see first 90 seconds of this post Putin interview in UAE I believe...

https://youtu.be/mMXikZM_O80

Worst thing you can do to an independent thinking reasonable person is gag them, can them for speaking their mind, spy on them and tell them what to do...

I remember when that universally described an "American"...

Their criticism doesn't mean sh*t, but it certainly identifies them as totalitarians.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1897 on: February 15, 2024, 01:06:01 PM »
This is stupefying...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/cut-half-russians-avdiivka-is-reinforced-ukrainian-nazi/

...even a raw recruit should be able to recognize entering a kill box is the dumbest move any army could make...

The Uke leadership from the top down to the platoon must be led by idiots...and idiots using Soviet tactics (shooting the disobedient) to do such insane things.

Yes, lets piss more American taxpayer funds on this and let our own nation be invaded by millions more hostile unassimilating trash...

/

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1898 on: February 16, 2024, 03:50:16 PM »

Ukr troops exit fast. NAZI salutes set to Rammstein. What could be better? Plus iron cross(?) on the vehicles? White cross for sure.
https://t.me/inessas1992/6068
Part 2 of this (https://t.me/inessas1992/6066) - looks like the Nazis made it out.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 03:57:09 PM by patentlymn »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1899 on: February 16, 2024, 04:11:45 PM »
This is stupefying...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/cut-half-russians-avdiivka-is-reinforced-ukrainian-nazi/

...even a raw recruit should be able to recognize entering a kill box is the dumbest move any army could make...

The Uke leadership from the top down to the platoon must be led by idiots...and idiots using Soviet tactics (shooting the disobedient) to do such insane things.

Yes, lets piss more American taxpayer funds on this and let our own nation be invaded by millions more hostile unassimilating trash...

/

I thought I heard that the new top military guy is throwing AZOV troops into the fray.
Kiev is attacking civilian targets in Russia, a shopping center/mall, in response. A typical reaction when it becomes apparent they are losing.

https://t.me/inessas1992/6054
??A jogger stranger is left to console a little boy and his grandmother as they lie wounded, following a strike on Belgorod, Russia by NATO-armed Ukrainian forces.

A woman's 4 month old child lies killed in the stroller.