Author Topic: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine  (Read 90157 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine
« Reply #2080 on: March 23, 2024, 07:15:25 PM »

I wonder if Ukr gave him a fake ID?

https://t.me/ForeignAgentIntel/9922
???? Information is being spread in the media that one of the terrorists under the name Rustam Azhiev is actually Abdulkhakim Shishani - an Ichkerian separatist who is a citizen of Ukraine and fought in the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 2022 .

The appearance is very similar, as is the general outline of the terrorist attack.

Last photo: He is in 2022 against the backdrop of a terrorist emblem somewhere in Ukraine.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2081 on: March 23, 2024, 07:28:57 PM »

These Baltics are like rabid chihuahuas.

https://t.me/European_dissident/50275
Latvian police prohibit Riga residents from bringing flowers to the Russian Embassy. A spontaneous memorial was organized opposite, the diplomatic mission reported.

Latvian authorities have not yet condemned the terrorist attack in the Moscow region, suggesting that Riga is aware of who organized it and approves of it, the Russian Embassy claimed.

https://t.me/putingers_cat_chat/236857
🔴While flowers are being carried to the embassy around the world, at the same time, Riga police banned people from carrying flowers to the Russian embassy in memory of the victims.

The police immediately removed the flowers that people had already brought.

Offline Syzygy

« Reply #2082 on: March 23, 2024, 10:40:17 PM »

Remember that the US funded the Chechen terrorists inside Russia year back. Beslan school opening day and Moscow explosions.

A video link of the recent shootings.
https://t.me/myLordBebo/26039

Well, no,  actually I don't remember that.  But if you need it to be true to bolster your persistent "Russia-Putin(my hero)/good::USA/bad" narrative,  then carry on.

Word to the wise:    There are no good players on the world stage anymore,  with very few exceptions.  No matter who Putin says is responsible for this atrocity,  he will be about as believable as Biden,  i.e.,  not at all.    Both are bigger liars than Ananias. 

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2083 on: March 24, 2024, 11:16:31 AM »

Remember that the US funded the Chechen terrorists inside Russia year back. Beslan school opening day and Moscow explosions.

A video link of the recent shootings.
https://t.me/myLordBebo/26039

Well, no,  actually I don't remember that.  But if you need it to be true to bolster your persistent "Russia-Putin(my hero)/good::USA/bad" narrative,  then carry on.

Word to the wise:    There are no good players on the world stage anymore,  with very few exceptions.  No matter who Putin says is responsible for this atrocity,  he will be about as believable as Biden,  i.e.,  not at all.    Both are bigger liars than Ananias.

I did not say it was good or bad. US doctrine has been to take a country down a notch by exploiting ethnic or religious differences in that country or on its borders. See Wolfowitz or  Brzezinski. It was not exactly secret.  I recall the Chechens were supported by US and Saudis. Regime change can be done in different ways. Maybe US, UAE, and Turkey pumped money, foreign fighters, and arms into Syria through Turkey to do regime change in Syria. I think you said this was to weaken Syria who opposed Israel a US ally.

IMO US is trying to destabilize Thailand and Malaysia to weaken China's influence.. China does a lot of trade and has influence in SE Asia. I recall China built a HS RR through Laos. The US tried to stop it but failed.

I recall Victoria Nuland said US had pumped $5B into Ukraine long ago, maybe 2015? Good? Bad?

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2084 on: March 24, 2024, 11:20:49 AM »
According to Seymour Hersh ...

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/92424
Negotiations on Ukraine could have begun several months ago, but the US authorities threatened Zelensky with deprivation of funding, - American journalist Seymour Hersh

Russia's armed forces are more entrenched in Ukraine than ever, and the outnumbered and underequipped Ukrainian military faces, at best, a stalemate and the permanent loss of four regions.

“We were on the verge of starting reasonable negotiations several months ago, before the re-election of Vladimir Putin and Zelensky’s military degradation. However, the US leadership presented Zelensky with an ultimatum: no negotiations or settlement, otherwise we will not support your government with the $45 billion in non-military funds that Ukraine receives annually ", said the journalist's source.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2085 on: March 24, 2024, 02:16:32 PM »
According to Seymour Hersh ...

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/92424
Negotiations on Ukraine could have begun several months ago, but the US authorities threatened Zelensky with deprivation of funding, - American journalist Seymour Hersh

Russia's armed forces are more entrenched in Ukraine than ever, and the outnumbered and underequipped Ukrainian military faces, at best, a stalemate and the permanent loss of four regions.

“We were on the verge of starting reasonable negotiations several months ago, before the re-election of Vladimir Putin and Zelensky’s military degradation. However, the US leadership presented Zelensky with an ultimatum: no negotiations or settlement, otherwise we will not support your government with the $45 billion in non-military funds that Ukraine receives annually ", said the journalist's source.

Just a recent example that popped up. The US operates inside other countries using NGOs with nice names like National Endowment for Democracy. Good or bad it is how the US operates. The NED is a cutout for the CIA. You can look at their board of directors etc. They are active in SE Asia where allowed to weaken China's influence. Leaders of so called "Democracy" movements are trained in the west and appear on western official websites.

Here some country notes a US letter objecting to some management of NGOs inside their country.
https://t.me/SputnikInt_unc2/23870

President of Kyrgyzstan Sadyr Zhaparov urged Washington not to interfere in the internal affairs of the republic.

"I regret to note that the contents of your letter have signs of interference in the internal affairs of our state," reads the message distributed by Zhaparov's press service to Blinken.

Earlier, the US Secretary of State sent a letter to the President of Kyrgyzstan expressing concern about the draft law "On Non-Profit Organizations" being considered by the parliament of the republic.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2086 on: March 24, 2024, 07:09:17 PM »
There is a photo, maybe real, of such a device near one of the recent terrorism suspects with his pants down.
Lots of twisted posts before and after this one
https://t.me/beboandfriends/208635
https://t.me/myLordBebo/26263

https://t.me/beboandfriends/208887

(to the photo with the interrogation of a terrorist and a strange device)

From the memoirs of a contract soldier about the punishments used during the Chechen War:

The main technical tool, which has become widespread due to its accessibility, cheapness and ease of use, is the TA-57 field telephone or "tapik" in the vernacular. For the uninitiated, I will explain that this phone has a rotating handle with which an electric pulse is generated. At a relatively low voltage, it generates a high current. The wires of this phone are attached to the body and "twisted on a tap." The power is enough to cause great suffering to the victim. Being an indispensable tool for interrogation, "tapik" was sometimes used as punishment.
 The wires are attached to the toes, hands, genitals, ears or temples. They spin as much as they see fit. The most painful thing is not the genitals, as many people think, but the ears or temples, in this case the current hits the head and the pain is hellish. The victim may be doused with water. Hang it on the rack. Tapika can be either one or two.

🇷🇺🚨?? They use an old Soviet field phone with a dynamo for the questioning.

Model TA-57
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 08:47:24 PM by patentlymn »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2087 on: March 25, 2024, 08:23:45 AM »
Beria was very creative, no doubt a lot of things haven't changed from those days...

And Syzygy is right...Putin is going to make the most of this, anybody thinking differently is foolish...he will link this to Ukraine and the US no matter how flimsy the connection...and if there is dark complicity behind it it may well prove to be brilliant at a strategic level, and while not condoning it it is something to consider should Putin take the bait and act rashly...and those same mentally-stunted Code Pink wailers bemoaning the treatment of prisoners at Abu Ghraib as barbaric would blanch and pass out over Tapika treatment and the rest...and as is often the case, severe torture often yields unreliable confessions given the main motivation is to stop the pain...

ISIS-K seems to have been adequately established and have taken credit...but, the perps fled toward the Ukraine border, which proves nothing...but bait laid...the ball is in Putin's court...

And how interesting Telegram plays a role in this...there's some red meat for those clamoring for more censorship and kill switches...

None of this noise helps anybody...it merely is just more trajectory towards a global nightmare which it appears all lust for...

https://discern.tv/what-just-happened-in-russia-is-going-to-have-enormous-implications-for-all-of-us/

War Fever...the contagion is everywhere.

This assclown has the fever in spades...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-its-war-real-meat-grinder-starts-now

...the asswipe is even trying to blame Trump!  What a miserable c*******er.  But hey, war...get on board, bitches!

As for this...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-nato-issue-rare-solidarity-messages-after-moscow-attack-death-toll-rises-137

I like trying the unconscious guy...gives me hope here...not much, but a little...

The only good?  Maybe Russia rethinks their illegals and individual gun rights...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2024-03-23/russian-take-moscow-terrorist-attack
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 08:46:36 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2088 on: March 25, 2024, 01:30:42 PM »

Where Syzygy and I differ is that I say that the uS did XYZ. Syzygy then says I said the US did something bad.That is his conclusion and maybe mine.  IMO the US does lots of stuff around the world that does not benefit me or the US people.

The US sent lots or arms and money to crazies in Syria via Turkey. This was called a conspiracy theory. Then it was said to be to 'moderate rebels.' Then the 'Syrian Free Army.' The AQ was said to be "on our side now." The directly  or indirectly armed AQ and ISIS. John Kerry was caught on tape noting with approval that ISIS was closing in on Damascus as that would put pressure on Assad.

I do not much like ISIS. Very recently some former US military or CIA said that the Syrian Free Army or Free Syrian Army was the  invention of some US general who thought the crazies needed a new name for PR reasons.

Given US history it is not beyond reason for Putin and Russians to believe the US and or Ukr acted through ISIS. IMO US armed the Chechen militants. NATO armed lots of foreign crazies to fight in Libya. What good came of that? The French got to keep their regional reserve currency the CAF in Africa for a while.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2089 on: March 25, 2024, 01:39:49 PM »
Perhaps the Serenity Prayer will help...

God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

What do you think you can change?  What do you think you cannot change?

Also, for me the wisdom of The Founders is timeless...

Facts are stubborn things - John Adams

I would want to see facts before casting blame anywhere, ISIS-K takes credit and offers some compelling support.  If ISIS-K is among the invaders loose in our country and they commit terror here, what would that mean to you regarding US influence with them in Russia?  I believe they hate both of us.  This act of terror in Russia does not have to automatically mean US support for it, nor does it mean past sins should be forgotten...linking everything IMO is what state operators engineer to happen, here there anywhere.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2090 on: March 25, 2024, 01:56:44 PM »

I read The Management of Savagery book. It goes into how the US and West uses the proxies to fight the latest battles and do regime change. The ability to manage the crazies is questionable. IMO they are often just broke losers who needed the money not ideological crazies. Those captured in Syria all believed that they are entitled under the Koran to take war brides. For most it was their only chance to take a wife.

Those not killed in Syria were give safe passage out by Israel and Turkey and they were sent to fight in the Azeri-Armenia battles. Rinse, repeat until they are all disposed off.

I watched the four wretches questioned by the Russians recently. They seemed the same. Broke losers who needed the money.

Offline Syzygy

« Reply #2091 on: March 25, 2024, 03:22:20 PM »

Where Syzygy and I differ is that I say that the uS did XYZ. Syzygy then says I said the US did something bad.That is his conclusion and maybe mine.  IMO the US does lots of stuff around the world that does not benefit me or the US people.

The US has done much harm around the world,  no doubt,  and I'll be the first to admit it,  but not when it's sourced from the hardly credible sites you reference. Like any crime,  unless it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, color me highly skeptical.  Speculation from disreputable sources don't cut it.  You take any and all such speculation as gospel truth,  as long as it is critical of the US.  I don't.
Regardless,  I'm still a "my country right or wrong" kinda guy.    As Merle Haggard sang,  "When you're running down my country,  man,  you're walking on the fighting side of me."
And the funny thing is,   I've NEVER seen a post of yours that is disparaging of Putin,  and there's a wealth of material with that one.  Just sayin'.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2092 on: March 25, 2024, 04:05:50 PM »

The US has done much harm around the world,  no doubt,  and I'll be the first to admit it,  but not when it's sourced from the hardly credible sites you reference. Like any crime,  unless it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, color me highly skeptical.  Speculation from disreputable sources don't cut it.  You take any and all such speculation as gospel truth,  as long as it is critical of the US.  I don't.
Regardless,  I'm still a "my country right or wrong" kinda guy.    As Merle Haggard sang,  "When you're running down my country,  man,  you're walking on the fighting side of me."
And the funny thing is,   I've NEVER seen a post of yours that is disparaging of Putin,  and there's a wealth of material with that one.  Just sayin'.

Putin is supposed to do what is best for Russia, not the US. I would like a US Putin for a change. Pres Xi is supposed to make China better.. If China steals US tech that is our problem for letting them. How does turning Libya and Syria into sh*tholes help US people? It floods EU with refugees

In theory the people of the USSR owned everything. In short order some oligarchs owned most. If they fell out of windows I could care less.

My best sources are western and watching western actions. Wolfowitz. Brzezinski. Some US Gen said 7 regime changes in 5 years were planned. US Gen Ben Hodges said Ukr should kill or drive off every Russian in Crimea. They have been there hundreds of year. Yes I know about the Tatars. Kiev published laws to deport every person in Crimea who held Russian citizenship.  Prison or labor gangs are in place for govt employees in Crimea and the new Russian regions according to published laws.

US and EU military sources say the war goal is  to punish Russia or to keep Putin from winning. No mention of what happens to people in EU or Ukraine.

I do not need Russian propaganda when the western parties have such big mouths and telegraph their intentions.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2093 on: March 25, 2024, 05:45:16 PM »

Some people should just STFU. People are trying to write what they really meant or meant to say.

Originally from WAPO
“There should be no Russian who goes to sleep without wondering if they’re going to get their throat slit in the middle of the night,” Milley said, according to an official with knowledge of the event. “You gotta get back there, and create a campaign behind the lines.”
Gen. Mark A. Milley, then chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/12/04/ukraine-counteroffensive-us-planning-russia-war/

Then Victoria Nuland recently said that Russia has some "nasty surprises coming"

Another bone head move was US govt immediately saying they knew who did Moscow instead of saying they do not know and waiting a while.  If they knew immediately after that means they likely knew before, if not in on it. Morons.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2094 on: March 26, 2024, 08:26:46 AM »
Well that link hit a pay wall, but no matter since WaPo is the DeepState propagandist for the IC...it is they who are at war with Putin not We the People...

Back to my prayer and Adams quote...

Assuming idiot Miley spoke those words, it is not evidence that the DeepState organized, funded, and supported in any way these ISIS-K miscreants...and knowing these DeepState arm-chair gutless wonders like I do they often out talk their coverage (aka-talk out their ass) ...I am a natural born skeptic, I suspect Syzygy may be as well, so if there is a link, I want facts, not words, words IMO are subordinate to actions..."actions speak louder than words", words can indicate intent or bullsh*t...actions are definitive.

On words and actions I will give Putin, though I do not trust him or hold him as the embodiment of Christian virtue (being a womanizer and chummy with nefarious regimes around the globe) he is consistent with his words and actions...though at times he can be too cute with his cleverness (his acquiescence with taking Western bait, his Russo-centric version of Slavic history) but in general he is consistent.  Right now he is poised to take more bait as everyone in his regime is convinced the US and Ukraine are behind these ISIS-K miscreants, fine, prove it with facts, till then it is just hot air...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2095 on: March 26, 2024, 08:30:24 AM »
In other news...

The un-Holy Macron worried of an attack in France...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/france-raises-security-risk-highest-level-headed-olympics-italy-follows

...well, look around you, dipsh*t...probably be the same people already raping and murdering citizens and burning your cathedrals to the ground...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2096 on: March 26, 2024, 12:24:24 PM »

Imagine if some Russian diplomat (not politician) said what Nuland said or what Miley is reported to have said. Then something nasty happened.  My point was that they should keep their mouths shut. I have been ranting about the lack of competent US diplomats for a while now. Alex of Duran is a diplomats son so he is amazed at the lack of diplomacy compared to many decades ago.

Then the US statement that we knew who did it 55 minutes after it started IMO better to keep quiet and think things through.
IMO Ukraine is more than capable of recruiting losers using Telegram messenger. I heard that a couple of Moscow terrorist were recruited in Turkey? There are some ISIS fighters fighting for Ukraine I heard. Photos of them wearing ISIS patches.

I heard part of this episode..Sachs rants that the US had not done diplomacy for a long time. Was Reagan the last? During the Cuban missile crisis there was constant communication. JFK did not call Khrushchev a thug. Now it is like the movie Mean Girls. Suzy won't talk to Peggy because Peggy is friends with Mary.

https://youtu.be/UTwsHqhomSE
Prof. Jeffrey Sachs: The Urgency of Diplomacy

Judge NAP has some good guests on. 3 or 4 former ambassadors. Chas. Freeman and Alastair Crooke are good.
https://youtu.be/r6GjbrGgMhE
Amb, Craig Murray: Does the EU Want War? - BREAKING: Assange Ruling Analysis

I did not follow the news. Why is Macron concerned? Is it related to Gaza?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2097 on: March 26, 2024, 12:51:34 PM »

Imagine if some Russian diplomat (not politician) said what Nuland said or what Miley is reported to have said. Then something nasty happened.  My point was that they should keep their mouths shut. I have been ranting about the lack of competent US diplomats for a while now. Alex of Duran is a diplomats son so he is amazed at the lack of diplomacy compared to many decades ago.

Then the US statement that we knew who did it 55 minutes after it started IMO better to keep quiet and think things through.
IMO Ukraine is more than capable of recruiting losers using Telegram messenger. I heard that a couple of Moscow terrorist were recruited in Turkey? There are some ISIS fighters fighting for Ukraine I heard. Photos of them wearing ISIS patches.

I heard part of this episode..Sachs rants that the US had not done diplomacy for a long time. Was Reagan the last? During the Cuban missile crisis there was constant communication. JFK did not call Khrushchev a thug. Now it is like the movie Mean Girls. Suzy won't talk to Peggy because Peggy is friends with Mary.

Judge NAP has some good guests on. 3 or 4 former ambassadors. Chas. Freeman and Alastair Crooke are good.

Well, Medvedev, Peskov & Patrushev have all said strong things about the West and using nukes, but that's OK I guess...just Russians being Russians...

Oh, and we're ALL nazis...every last one...nice, and I own no swastika or elite privileges... Totally screwed!

And on actions...regardless what you think of the rest of this screed...there is no denying they hacked a dudes ear off and made him eat it or that they hooked up a tapik on another dudes genitals...(is that the unconscious dude in court?)...

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/03/why_the_russians_cut_off_a_moscow_bombing_suspect_s_ear_and_made_him_eat_it.html

But, just Russians being Russians...

https://youtu.be/yqlM_ZEd-ps

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2098 on: March 26, 2024, 01:37:55 PM »

Well, Medvedev, Peskov & Patrushev have all said strong things about the West and using nukes, but that's OK I guess...just Russians being Russians...

Oh, and we're ALL nazis...every last one...nice, and I own no swastika or elite privileges... Totally screwed!

And on actions...regardless what you think of the rest of this screed...there is no denying they hacked a dudes ear off and made him eat it or that they hooked up a tapik on another dudes genitals...(is that the unconscious dude in court?)...

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/03/why_the_russians_cut_off_a_moscow_bombing_suspect_s_ear_and_made_him_eat_it.html

But, just Russians being Russians...

https://youtu.be/yqlM_ZEd-ps

Is Macron concerned about Russians attacking France or internal immigrants? At the current rate of advancement Russians are years away, assuming they want to take of France.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2099 on: March 26, 2024, 01:40:49 PM »
I know Turkey was funneling Jihadis/mercs into Syria and Armenia.

https://t.me/IntelRepublic/35659

🇬🇧🇹🇷🐍 IS ERDOGAN THE SNAKE? - Ex-MI6 intelligence officer Alastair Crooke reveals Turkish link to the Crocus City Hall terrorists.

ISIS-K (Islamic State - Khorosan Province) is a cover story, because ISIS-K is not real. It was a parallel with ISIS, created by Western services (Mi6). As Saudi Arabia stopped supporting mainstream ISIS because of the bad publicity that came from the actions of the jihadists. And so they had to come up with something...

Essentially, this is a corridor that goes from Turkey through northern Syria to Iran. And it was mainly aimed at infiltrating sabotage groups into Iran and some jihadists into Syria. Just to be clear, Turkey has a training base and has trained jihadists - some of them went to Ukraine, particularly the Tatars from Crimea, but there are others.

This is part, if you may, of the process that Erdogan is overseeing for a kind of pan-Turkic group to emerge in south Central Asia. It's just a funnel. It is also a source of mercenaries. And these 4 people who participated in Operation Crocus were clearly mercenaries. They were not jihadists - Crooke reveals.