Author Topic: They're Proud of Them, and of Their Dad!  (Read 1804 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
They're Proud of Them, and of Their Dad!
« on: December 14, 2013, 02:45:31 PM »
By Rob Bleaney Comments
Plastic surgeon dad gives boob jobs to both his daughters
12 Dec 2013 17:39

Unsurprisingly the sisters have attracted criticism about their decision to cosmetically alter their appearance

Daddy's girls Charm and Brittani Niccole have both been given boob jobs - by their plastic surgeon father.

Brittani, 25, first had breast surgery for her 18th birthday and three years later her proud father gave her a new nose for her 21st.

Shockingly, Charm first went under her dad's knife at the tender age of ten when she had her protruding belly button reshaped.

And last month the marketing manager, also 25, had her first boob job taking her from a B to a full C.

The girls from fashionable Orange County on the outskirts of Los Angeles, California, are walking advertisements for their famous father, Dr Michael Niccole.

And the glamorous pair even recommend their friends get surgery with from their dad.

Charm, also 25, who works in marketing said: "Having surgery done by my dad makes sense - he's the best at what he does and I know I'm in safe hands.

I guess his hands are also soft and gentle......  ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/dr-michael-niccole-plastic-surgeon-2919983#ixzz2nU40h0kE
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: They're Proud of Them, and of Their Dad!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 03:29:58 PM »
Vain doesn't begin to describe them.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 03:34:03 PM »
Vain doesn't begin to describe them.

They don't know that.  Where they live, this is considered normal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 04:45:20 PM »
There's something a bit off about a plastic surgeon father surgically enhancing the sexual tittelation of his daughters' faces and bodies.

What if they wanted labiaplasty? Would he have performed that, or referred them to a colleague? Which would be sicker?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 08:06:54 PM »
The very best thing you could call this would be "weird".  Creepy for a parent to give this as a gift to his own daughters. Creepier still to perform the surgery himself.  I thought it was one of those semi-taboo things in medicine, to operate on someone you have a close relationship with. I mean, I think most normal surgeons wouldn't even need to be told not to because they'd be too uncomfortable with it anyway. Surgeons can cut on other people because there's enough degrees of separation, they can overcome the natural revulsion of slicing into another person because they know it's for medical reasons. I don't see how you could overcome that revulsion with a relative though.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 11:07:47 PM »
There's something a bit off about a plastic surgeon father surgically enhancing the sexual tittelation of his daughters' faces and bodies.

What if they wanted labiaplasty? Would he have performed that, or referred them to a colleague? Which would be sicker?

Good to see that I'm not the only one who has problems with this.  This just seems ... wrong ... somehow.   ???
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 11:20:31 PM »
Good to see that I'm not the only one who has problems with this.  This just seems ... wrong ... somehow.   ???

It's wrong in so many ways.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 07:28:25 AM »
The very best thing you could call this would be "weird".  Creepy for a parent to give this as a gift to his own daughters. Creepier still to perform the surgery himself.  . . .

Now, Glock. How can his daughters be a walking talking billboard for daddy's plastic surgery practice if he didn't perform the procedures!
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 09:01:09 AM »
I don’t think I influenced my daughters personally to have surgery, because we discourage it.

"But they have grown up in an environment of beauty. Our cars are always immaculate, our house is immaculate and all our friends are beautiful.

"You could say they were influenced by that environment.

"They understand the importance of looking and maintaining your beauty the rest of their lives.

Because looking beautiful and Being beautiful are the same thing.  You daughters are just more pieces for your personal museum. He loves his daughters the same way Cameron's Dad loved a car in Ferris Bueller.

I wonder if he got that that practice dancing pole for them when they were little girls? He certainly didn't ask them to dress more conservatively for the article pictures, and they were obviously happy to be part of the ad.

Now a show of hands.. how man men learned quickly to discard  women who looked like this as potential long term partners?

Very Pretty usually meant (to me  anyway ) very big pain in the Ass.  Or maybe I am too selfish to put out the sort of attention and care ( high maintenance!) this type of woman usually demands? Either way, women like this were LESS ATTRACTIVE to me.. to the point where I would turn you down even for a one night stand if you were this pretty. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 09:05:44 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 09:59:04 AM »
Very Pretty usually meant (to me  anyway ) very big pain in the Ass.  Or maybe I am too selfish to put out the sort of attention and care ( high maintenance!) this type of woman usually demands? Either way, women like this were LESS ATTRACTIVE to me.. to the point where I would turn you down even for a one night stand if you were this pretty.

High maintenance AND vain defines the vast majority. Although I did run into a couple of exceptions....

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013, 10:11:17 AM »
They're attractive, but not outstanding, and not to be accepted into in my world. Just seeing their photos broadcasts both high maintenance and extreme vanity. Who needs that?

I always preferred "normal" girls and ladies, with inner beauty when you take a little time to look for it. It can be there for someone who's looking for it. The outside wrappings can be a very nice addition, but it's what's inside that counts.

I agree with Weisshaupt's evaluation.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 01:09:29 PM »
Fake anything cannot hide from being fake...especially personalities...a major flag in my book going back a long, long way...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 01:52:16 PM »
The dark haired one looks vaguely mannish to me. Almost wondering if there was another surgical gift before the fake rack.  ::stirpot::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2013, 02:09:21 PM »
The dark haired one looks vaguely mannish to me. Almost wondering if there was another surgical gift before the fake rack.  ::stirpot::

So you're thinking she had an addidicktome?

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2013, 09:59:06 PM »
Ya beat me to it, Alan!  ::hysterical::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 07:53:30 AM »
That's as much of a turn on to me as a mannequin, when it's obvious they're built of the same stuff.

Eewww.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2013, 08:18:06 AM »

I was thinking the same damn thing. Trannyanchula.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2013, 08:22:05 AM »

Just speculatin'

Daddy provides all for his little girls, apparently.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2013, 10:33:23 PM »
I once overheard a dad who was sitting behind me in the arena at my kids' sports practice. I didn't really know him though I was familiar with his daughter. He was bragging to someone next to him how hot his high school freshman daughter was and how all the boys at school would be trying to join the same clubs she was in.  I don't know but it seems to be me that a dad doesn't describe his daughter as "hot". 

I should add this guy wore a fur coat.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2013, 10:53:11 PM »
OMG,EEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ