Author Topic: They're Proud of Them, and of Their Dad!  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: They're Proud of Them, and of Their Dad!
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2013, 07:59:20 AM »
I once overheard a dad who was sitting behind me in the arena at my kids' sports practice. I didn't really know him though I was familiar with his daughter. He was bragging to someone next to him how hot his high school freshman daughter was and how all the boys at school would be trying to join the same clubs she was in.  I don't know but it seems to be me that a dad doesn't describe his daughter as "hot". 

I should add this guy wore a fur coat.

Was his name "Huggy Bear"?

::hysterical::

Lemme guess, won the "creepiest dad award" several years running?

Poor kid, there are times where running away from home (assuming you land somewhere much better) would be a good thing.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: They're Proud of Them, and of Their Dad!
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2013, 09:56:22 AM »
Let me just say that guy and his family live in a different world.  His wife told of spotting a table in a display at Bloomingdales and liking it so much she bought it right from the display! The table itself wasn't for sale, the clothing on it was  for sale. I remember at the time wondering who thinks like that? That you can buy whatever you see?

I guess he thought saying she's hot sounded better than my daughter's sexy. That's even more disgusting.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."